Hi All,

I visited the Sky Silverscapes by Manav promoters, site looks good, I want to know more details about the builder and if any issues with this project.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats Fair final cost for 3 BHK 1358 Sqft. 3200.. ..52 Lacs

Hi,
    Me and my Friend booked 3 BHK apartment (1359 Sqft) 3200 at Silver Skyscape Wakad, by Manav Promoters. Is it a good deal or its kind of expensive? Total cost is coming 52 lacs inclusive everything. Its a ready possession flats.
    But here are possibly concern points for me:
    1. They still dont have PCMC water connection. Builder saying that they are getting 1 tanker of PCMC water every 2-3 days and I think there are like 80-90 families.
    When asked that getting tanker and all will be expensive and that will be load on the members who have already taken the possession. He replied that NO, they are bearing the cost of it and not charging members. But in the Agreement, its written explicitly that all the cost of Water, electricity, and general maintenance of the society will be beared by the members who have taken the possession.

2. According to him, there are 2 bore wells and saying that they have put RO softner as well for that which they will keep it as is for Society, but unluckily they dont mention it in the Agreement.

3. Builder is having agreement such that he is having all positive things for him self like FSI, TDR, FAR etc for himself incase that is given by PCMC in future because of and DP road plan etc.

4. Does this part of wakad has any water supply issue which builder is hiding?

5. Builder is saying he is doing 30% loading, is it reasonable in wakad?

Actually both, me and my friend are based on Mumbai and planning to shift to mumbai in this flats is all goes well.

Do any one have any suggestions for me? You can reach me by seeing email id on my public profile links provided below.

--
    Thanks And Regards,
    Yagnesh Chawda.
    Mob. +91-99308 21649
    Res. +91-22-28920883
    : Yagnesh Chawda
    : Yagnesh Chawda (yagneshchawda) on Twitter

Good planets are hard to find. Print less!
    Save energy to keep your future bright !!
    "Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,
    but not every man's greed." - Mahatma Gandhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yagnesh Chawda
    Hi,
    Me and my Friend booked 3 BHK apartment (1359 Sqft) 3200 at Silver Skyscape Wakad, by Manav Promoters. Is it a good deal or its kind of expensive? Total cost is coming 52 lacs inclusive everything. Its a ready possession flats.
    1. They still dont have PCMC water connection. Builder saying that they are getting 1 tanker of PCMC water every 2-3 days and I think there are like 80-90 families.
    When asked that getting tanker and all will be expensive and that will be load on the members who have already taken the possession. He replied that NO, they are bearing the cost of it and not charging members. But in the Agreement, its written explicitly that all the cost of Water, electricity, and general maintenance of the society will be beared by the members who have taken the possession.

2. According to him, there are 2 bore wells and saying that they have put RO softner as well for that which they will keep it as is for Society, but unluckily they dont mention it in the Agreement.

3. Builder is having agreement such that he is having all positive things for him self like FSI, TDR, FAR etc for himself incase that is given by PCMC in future because of and DP road plan etc.

Actually both, me and my friend are based on Mumbai and planning to shift to mumbai in this flats is all goes well.

Do any one have any suggestions for me? You can reach me by seeing email id on my public profile links provided below.

--
    Thanks And Regards,
    Yagnesh Chawda.
    Mob. +91-99308 21649
    Res. +91-22-28920883

One year abck, when they are selling it 2550 sft. At that time they are asking 2L maintenance. I don't know what they are offering now but they will certainly deduct the water cost from that. So, don't think builder will spend a penny on the owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Yagnesh Chawda
    Hi,

--
    Thanks And Regards,
    Yagnesh Chawda.
    Mob. +91-99308 21649
    Res. +91-22-28920883

This project is pretty much in interior of Wakad . It would've been better to think about all these points before paying the money . If you've only booked and not executed the agreement , think twice before paying such big amount of money . Its good to have a big apt but not at the cost of basic amenities . Have you come from a place of water shortage that you're agreeing to compromise on one of the most important necessities of daily life ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Confirmed. Sales person claims builder is paying for that. But in the Possesion letter builder has mentioned explicitly that maintenance (Rs. 1 psft) does not cover water. And will be beared by flat owners.
    All builders are haramkhor, not getting why dont they atleast fair buisness practise.
    CommentQuote
  • called them and they are giving 3bhk for around 58lak and ready to further negotiate......any suggestion?
    CommentQuote
  • their rate is higher than the nearby schemes, by almost 300Rs. One can get (if negotiated strongly) in the range of 2900 to 3150 per square feet in Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patilbha
    their rate is higher than the nearby schemes, by almost 300Rs. One can get (if negotiated strongly) in the range of 2900 to 3150 per square feet in Wakad.

Could you share the names of some schemes where rate is 2900 to 3150 in wakad? One of my friends is looking forward to buy. information might help. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • check out "Crystal Heights" project besides Silver Scyscrapes..
    CommentQuote
  • One more reason to wait and watch policy for the buyer. ..or at least negotiate harder for 10 to 20 % discount on all inclusive package for a flat.(including everything charges, like covered car parking,MSEB,Club house,maintenance charges, stamp duty, registration, sevrice tax, VAT,etc and others)

Real Estate Companies finding it Difficult to Repay Bank Loans
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone booked in Manav

Hi,
    I would like to know if anyone has booked at Manav. They are quoting 3751/- p/sqft now....please suggest how is the project. Is PCMC connection there or not?
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I Doubt the quality of the project ..

Originally Posted by kaps1000
    Hi,
    I would like to know if anyone has booked at Manav. They are quoting 3751/- p/sqft now....please suggest how is the project. Is PCMC connection there or not?
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Frnds..

Hi..went to silver skyscapes last week end ..price quoted was Rs 3751 (package 58 lakhs for 3bhk excluding stamp duty,registration, maintenance , vat & service tax whose total cost wud be close to 5 lakhs as stated by the salesman) ie total packge comes to arnd 63 lakhs ...The rate was negotiable to Rs 3600....is it worth buying here ? How much can be negotiated for this property ..anyone recently booked here..please let me know complete details of the package...your inputs wud really be helpful

I am looking out for a decent 3 bhk flat in wakad/balewadi area with more than 1300 sqft with budget not more than 55 lakhs...ready/early possession.

Veteran members could you please suggest any projects under my budget ..Thanks in advance..

Regards,
    Anshul
    CommentQuote
  • by looking at above 2 posts
    The Rates are not changed since 1month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patilbha
    One more reason to wait and watch policy for the buyer. ..or at least negotiate harder for 10 to 20 % discount on all inclusive package for a flat.(including everything charges, like covered car parking,MSEB,Club house,maintenance charges, stamp duty, registration, sevrice tax, VAT,etc and others)

Real Estate Companies finding it Difficult to Repay Bank Loans

i dont think any builder will give even 5% discount of complete packing ... 10% means 5 lacs on 50 lacs apartment ..... not possible
    CommentQuote