Hi,

I'm looking for a ready possession flat in following locations. Baner, Bavdhan, Pashan-sus, warje...My budget is upto 25 lakhs. Any idea of falts available in these locations? Please give the contact nos.

Thanks
Kshipra
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't think u can get a decent deal in 25 lacs in Baner/Bavdhan/Sus road.. May b Warje might be the only option!! might try PS as well...
    CommentQuote
  • Not even in Pimpale Saudagar. I did lot of search. Let me know if you find any good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Narasinha008
    Not even in Pimpale Saudagar. I did lot of search. Let me know if you find any good deal.

Yeah..i got one at Waraje. This property is located Extacly opposite to Aditya Garden City. Its Mahalakshmi nagar a new scheme where builder is quoting 24 lakhs which includes(MSEB, One Time Maintainence, Registration, Stamp Duty & Parking)..
    CommentQuote
  • Please, let me know where exactly this mahalakshmi nagar is? And still they have some 2 bhk flats available. I am also looking for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkoranne
    Yeah..i got one at Waraje. This property is located Extacly opposite to Aditya Garden City. Its Mahalakshmi nagar a new scheme where builder is quoting 24 lakhs which includes(MSEB, One Time Maintainence, Registration, Stamp Duty & Parking)..

any website of the buider, to refer to the floor plan and location?

how much is the total area and how much cost in terms of psf.
    CommentQuote