Collapse

Why Do Intelligent People make wierd Real Estate Decisions

Last updated: April 23 2012
157 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Why Do Intelligent People make wierd Real Estate Decisions

but that will only going to increaase thhe cost at the navi mumbai.

South mumbai wont be that much affected relatively as much the price will move up in the navi mumbai with this movement.

may be currently also many of the staff members would be coming to south mumbai from distant western or central sub-urbs. that will be relief for the them to move to closer or travel against the peak traffic (towards VT/Church gate) jamm packed trains
    Last edited by pune_pp; December 2 2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_pp View Post
      but that will only going to increaase thhe cost at the navi mumbai.
      The main issue is COST CUTTING. This is what is highlighted indirectly in this news. Now, why the cost cutting at first place? More profits or reduction in slump in profits? If Navi Mumbai rates go up, it will again become unaffordable & people will move elsewhere. VFM has to be there, irrespective of the location & this is what corporates do:- Think by head rather than heart. As individual buyer does not thinks like corporates, he is exploited by the builder.
      Hope you got the point.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        VFM has to be there, irrespective of the location & this is what corporates do:- Think by head rather than heart. As individual buyer does not thinks like corporates, he is exploited by the builder.
        This is true Real...but unfortunately people in pune think in opposite way.

Comment

spreading awareness

In an another post we had decided to prepare one document (pdf) which describes these pune RE facts and make people aware of builders explotaion.

It is my sincere request to Realacre and you senior guys that you please spend some time for preparing a document which describes Pune's unrealistic RE scenario and Pune peoples RE buying philosophy (Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi, RE always goes up!).

I know that majority of RE buying people are not on this forum, that's why we should reach out to some more people by circulating such document via mails. As we are not united like PBAP, it is the only thing we can do to spread awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by anup.thakare View Post
            In an another post we had decided to prepare one document (pdf) which describes these pune RE facts and make people aware of builders explotaion.

It is my sincere request to Realacre and you senior guys that you please spend some time for preparing a document which describes Pune's unrealistic RE scenario and Pune peoples RE buying philosophy (Abhi nahi to kabhi nahi, RE always goes up!).

I know that majority of RE buying people are not on this forum, that's why we should reach out to some more people by circulating such document via mails. As we are not united like PBAP, it is the only thing we can do to spread awareness.
            It is already here:-

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-builders-re-bulls-theory-proved-wrong-5139.html[/URL]

Hey, that [] brackets & URL again.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Its earthquake jolt time for Pune Develpoers

small developers have started to crack now .... in Hadapasar one developer has sold 3 booking at 1950 .... I came to know from a buyer and his two friend did the booking.
              good news is just months away.

Soon the cracks will appear
              Last edited by frugality; December 4 2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Why don't u post builder name and area. That will help others for booking. Many builders are selling flat at around 2000 pretending the area as Hadpsar but many times reality is they r far away from Hadpsar.

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post
                  small developers have started to crack now .... in Hadapasar one developer has sold 3 booking at 1950 .... I came to know from a buyer and his two friend did the booking.

I hope more than I believe the 'good news' come

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post

Time for some marketing. This news needs to spread like forest fire...
                    Most buyers are looking to buy at any rates fearing that prices will run away like crazy. This news will make them think again.

Any ideas what was the rate quoted by the builer before?

VK
                    Last edited by veeemkay; December 4 2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Water Paradise Pune ???

Just saw a front page ad for Water Paradise Pune. Selling 1 acre plots for 9.9 lacs in pune. Look at their google coordinates. Do the builders feel that the buyers are fools?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X