Last updated: November 16 2009
5 | Posts
1466 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amar Ornate - Info required

Hi,
    I would appreciate if someone could advise me regarding Amar Ornate on Magapatta-Kharadi bypass. I have been given a offer of 50 lacs (all inclusive of registration stamp duty etc..). This deal is inclusive of a covered car park. Expert opinion is requested from senior members..

Re : Amar Ornate - Info required

Originally posted by arunavac View Post
    Hi,
    I would appreciate if someone could advise me regarding Amar Ornate on Magapatta-Kharadi bypass. I have been given a offer of 50 lacs (all inclusive of registration stamp duty etc..). This deal is inclusive of a covered car park. Expert opinion is requested from senior members..
    Hi, Please post the per sqft rate, loading, 2 or 3 BHK, etc..

Comment

Details

1485 sq ft, loading 25%, 3 bhk, please let me know if the deal is a viable one.

Comment

psf 2970 area 1485 sft

Comment

There appears to be some major problem with the project. The other day for some flat, I asked the rate, and I was told 67 lacs. When I said my budget is 55 lacs, immediatly the marketing officer said, its possbile. None of the good project, do this kind of stupidity.

Comment

When we met the sales guys in the Le Meridein exhibition this weekend, the sales persons quoted a rate of 3800... seriously didnt kwow whether to laugh or to cry..just walked away telling him that for that rate I would rather book at Viman Nagar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X