Hi,
I would appreciate if someone could advise me regarding Amar Ornate on Magapatta-Kharadi bypass. I have been given a offer of 50 lacs (all inclusive of registration stamp duty etc..). This deal is inclusive of a covered car park. Expert opinion is requested from senior members..
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arunavac
    Hi,
    I would appreciate if someone could advise me regarding Amar Ornate on Magapatta-Kharadi bypass. I have been given a offer of 50 lacs (all inclusive of registration stamp duty etc..). This deal is inclusive of a covered car park. Expert opinion is requested from senior members..

Hi, Please post the per sqft rate, loading, 2 or 3 BHK, etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Details

1485 sq ft, loading 25%, 3 bhk, please let me know if the deal is a viable one.
    CommentQuote
  • psf 2970 area 1485 sft
    CommentQuote
  • There appears to be some major problem with the project. The other day for some flat, I asked the rate, and I was told 67 lacs. When I said my budget is 55 lacs, immediatly the marketing officer said, its possbile. None of the good project, do this kind of stupidity.
    CommentQuote
  • When we met the sales guys in the Le Meridein exhibition this weekend, the sales persons quoted a rate of 3800... seriously didnt kwow whether to laugh or to cry..just walked away telling him that for that rate I would rather book at Viman Nagar
    CommentQuote