Royal Palms, Goregaon, Mumbai is selling out flats under name of "Clearance Sale".
Royal Palms as you might have heard about is ultra luxurious township in lap of nature in financial capital of India..Mumbai.

Just check their site: ]http://www.royalpalmsindia.com/

With clearance price, the prices will be as follows:

1. Studio apartment: Arround 13.59 L
2. 1 BHK : 20.91 L
3. 3 BHK: 49.99 L
Ref (Marathi Article): ]http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4846782.cms (Maharashtra times from Times of India Group)

Not sure about 2BHK though.

Now compare these with prices in Pune.
Prices of 1BHK in Pune:
20-22 lacs in Fringe areas like Wakad, Pimple Saudagar
25-35 lacs in Kothrud/Aundh
35+ lacs on Prabhat Road, Law college road, Senapati Bapat Road, Koregaon Park

I know the Royal Palms prices are of unsold flats.. so not much choice left. But how can you forget, they are ready possession flats!!!

My advice, just visit this place before buying property in Pune. You will know what Pune builders are doing.

Not to mention, how mainstream English media (Times of India, Indian Express etc) is hiding these news. (Maharashtra times from Times of India Group)

Prices of 1BHK in Pune:

I know the Royal Palms prices are of unsold flats.. so not much choice left. But how can you forget, they are ready possession flats!!!

My advice, just visit this place before buying property in Pune. You will know what Pune builders are doing.

Not to mention, how mainstream English media (Times of India, Indian Express etc) is hiding these news. (Maharashtra times from Times of India Group)

Prices of 1BHK in Pune:

Not to mention, how mainstream English media (Times of India, Indian Express etc) is hiding these news.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.