Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
226008 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share.

Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Hi.. I also visited today and the last rate they offered me was 4200. I am looking into a 2BHK but considering that 3 BHK is just 100 sq ft more than 2 BHK, if they reduce the rates further, i might consider that too.

let me know how much you can get from them...

BTW, I have already posted some comments about this scheme. Some senior members on this forum have advised about construction delays and some finer points. Pls search this forum for 'Samrajya'.

I am in a sort of urgency for booking and personally wont mind if they delay by 4-5 months, hence i am still considering this scheme. You can take decision based on many messages from senior members.
    Last edited by mandarg; August 3 2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
      Hi.. I also visited today and the last rate they offered me was 4200. I am looking into a 2BHK but considering that 3 BHK is just 100 sq ft more than 2 BHK, if they reduce the rates further, i might consider that too.

let me know how much you can get from them...

BTW, I have already posted some comments about this scheme. Some senior members on this forum have advised about construction delays and some finer points. Pls search this forum for 'Samrajya'.

I am in a sort of urgency for booking and personally wont mind if they delay by 4-5 months, hence i am still considering this scheme. You can take decision based on many messages from senior members.
      At this price, Sigma1 is much better, though I won't recommend Sigma1 too especially the delays in work. Btw, why don't you look for ready possession by Saarthi? However, avoid booking as this builder has habit of providing different specs in actual flat than sample ones. E.g. Echelon at Baner-Pashan link road.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        At this price, Sigma1 is much better, though I won't recommend Sigma1 too especially the delays in work. Btw, why don't you look for ready possession by Saarthi? However, avoid booking as this builder has habit of providing different specs in actual flat than sample ones. E.g. Echelon at Baner-Pashan link road.
        the actual flat in echelon is different than the sample one?

Comment

realacres

Thanks for the reply. Actually your reply got me confused. Should we look into Sarathi or not.. :-)

I couldnt locate Sigma1 and later didnt get time to find it again. But I will surely visit it tomorrow before making a decision on Samrajya.

Lastly, I am going out of Pune for an year or so. Hence the urgency in booking but for possession, I can wait for an year to year and half max. I just want to finalize a deal in kothrud before i go.

I also checked a resale flat in Ved Vihar near Chandani Chowk. The apartment was good. 4 year old but the asking price was 70L, so i just laughed and left. The area is 1350 sq ft. so the asking rate was more than 5000 psf for a 4 year resale flat.... :-) Pethkar is offering me a 1440 sq ft 3 BHK with a lot of amenities and eco friendly apartments for 67L (with a rate of 4200), so Ved Vihar is definately off.. :-)
          Last edited by mandarg; August 3 2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Hi mandar
            i met Mr. pethkar on sunday and discussed the scheme and rate. i persoanlly like I-201 & I-301. just not sure about taking 1 or 2 terraces. i asked them about there final offer and they said tht 4200 is final rate and it is actually 100 rs less bcoz they dont charge for parking. today i called up them to know the status of these 2 flats and they told me that I201 is open while they have a client for I301. i m planning to book one of them in 1/2 days as i dont think they will further reduce their rates. i persoanlly feel is worth going for this project due to location, quality and transperancy (especially after meeting mr. pethkar)
            mandar, by the way which unit u r looking for ?

Comment

I guess these two are 2 BHK. I am looking for 3 BHK but they told me about 201/301 also. I also see a point that one time maintenance is increasing the up front cost, but will pay in long term.

Mr. Petkar mentioned the parking point to me also. His point is that since the parking is free, you can consider the rate is further down by Rs. 100.

I am still thinking about it. I will visit Sigma 1 tomorrow. Problem with Petkar is that the flats are too big. I wont mind a 3 BHK with 1200 sq ft or a 2 BHK with 1000-1100 sq ft. to keep my budget less...

Comment

Thx for ur reply - mandar.
                actually i was looking for 2bhk with bigger carpet area as i was not in need of a extra bedroom. persoanlly i liked the layout of this flat. especially dry balcony, indian sitting area and dressing area for master bed. i think this layout is good as regards interiors. infact one of my friend is an architect and even he told me that good spaces could be worked out in this unit.
                another nice feature is kitchen trolleys they r provinding as std. overall i lked the specs after looking at the sample flat. i hope they will retain the workmanship standards in all flats.

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
                  Thx for ur reply - mandar.
                  actually i was looking for 2bhk with bigger carpet area as i was not in need of a extra bedroom. persoanlly i liked the layout of this flat. especially dry balcony, indian sitting area and dressing area for master bed. i think this layout is good as regards interiors. infact one of my friend is an architect and even he told me that good spaces could be worked out in this unit.
                  another nice feature is kitchen trolleys they r provinding as std. overall i lked the specs after looking at the sample flat. i hope they will retain the workmanship standards in all flats.
                  Guys - Just take a look at MSEB charges Samrajya has. is it still Rs.2lac???? If yes, tell him to go fish somewhere...you should reduce MSEB charges..I don't think it costs more than 50K for MSEB on Kothrud...

Comment

i went to sigma one today. They had 2 2BHK available in the ready possession. One 3 BHK available for Dec 09 completion date and then few available for Dec 2010 completion. The rate offered was 5000 for first floor and Rs. 50 increase per floor. So the 7th floor had a rate of 5300.

Additionally they are charging 3L for covered parking. Not much of amenities inside the apartments. Dry balconies are too small. Carpet area is good... almost 80% of salable area. The maintenance is 80K+ and is not one time. The overall package for 1st floor 3 BHK was 76L+ with no negotiation and for 2BHK it was 64L+ with possibility of slight negotiation. Last under construction building (Dec 2010 completion) had rates even way higher.

2BHK had around 1150 sq ft area and 3 BHK had around 1365 sq ft area. The landscape is good but deep inside the road. Compound wall is shared with MIT. The access road will be shared with MIT traffic every day, but it is not as bad as Vanaraji because this scheme is after MIT.

Comparing with Samrajya, I feel Samrajya is much better than Sigma one. I am checking for some resales later this week. Hopefully I can find one I am looking for...

As usual, pls send in your comments...
                    Last edited by mandarg; August 4 2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X