Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
Reply
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear realacres,
    The change in layout has advantages like more garden space, lesser number of wings and has not affected their right for light, ventilation & view. I am sure that the existing flat purchasers have no concern with this change and if not then one can cancel the deal and demand complete refund for which we have no issues.


    What Mr.Pethkar is saying, "Take it or leave it"
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu Sir


    Heard that Builders play a definitive role in city development .....

    then why pune is SO Unplanned growth and cities like Ludhiana and Karnal are planning it better ...

    Give a look at below thread and give me some convincing answer

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/p-value-for-money-indian-cities-vs-rest-of-world-post71628/postcount28.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Jitu_Sir,

    :) This is not the answer to my question.. , you are shying away to openly answering the actual question ....


    Jitu_Sir,

    No answer to my question ?????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    Very good point. Even small change in angle can change view from Hill view to slum view and refund that is after 6 month after booking is definately a loss. So it is big risk to book in underconstruction flat just for getting good choice.

    Dear mahesh,
    The new layout is more appreciable than the old one. One can easily compare it.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Jitu_Sir,

    No answer to my question ?????????

    Dear pcpune,
    I represent my company so its not fair on my part to comment on pratices/ procedures followed by others. I am comfortable & confident to answer any queries raised for me & my project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear mahesh,
    The new layout is more appreciable than the old one. One can easily compare it.


    from your point of view ?
    let the consumer or viewers decide its good or bad
    every creator thinks he did good job but appreciation should come from viewer or users
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Previous plan looks greatly cramped up..

    The newer layout is indeed more well-planned and well thought about.. It is giving all the flat owners an equal distance to the amenities in centre and providing a more clear view across the buildings.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmithilesh
    from your point of view ?
    let the consumer or viewers decide its good or bad
    every creator thinks he did good job but appreciation should come from viewer or users
    thanks

    Dear pmithilesh,
    If any of the existing flat purchaser/ society would have any grievance about the new layout they would have immediately brought to our notice. Its already more than 2 yrs since its completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    Previous plan looks greatly cramped up..

    The newer layout is indeed more well-planned and well thought about.. It is giving all the flat owners an equal distance to the amenities in centre and providing a more clear view across the buildings.. :)

    Dear m_square,
    Thanks for appreciating the new layout. Initially it was comprising of 21 wings with 3 small gardens which was eventually changed to 16 wings and 1 big garden. This change not only increased the distance between two buildings but also gave a scope to plan a better landscape in the amenity space.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by frugality
    Jitu Sir


    Heard that Builders play a definitive role in city development .....

    then why pune is SO Unplanned growth and cities like Ludhiana and Karnal are planning it better ...

    Give a look at below thread and give me some convincing answer

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/p-value-for-money-indian-cities-vs-rest-of-world-post71628/postcount28.html

    Dear frugality,
    Developement of city comes under Town Planning department. We get our plans sanctioned from the municipal corporation for our project while infrastructure around that project is decided by PMC/ Town planning.
    City Planning depends upon the competency of town planning department.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu,

    New layout looks good than old one in totality, but what if the precise location of flat owner is bad in new layout? Did the people who bought corner flat, got corner flat? To some extent those who bought looking from Vastu perspective may have been flopped as the layout changed. Also, those who bought on top floor in old plan now will end up as mid-level flats.

    I feel that in case of a change post agreement, some compensation needs to be paid to the buyer as the committment has not been kept. Whether it was done for good or bad is altogether different issue. Also, when new layout is formed, the old buyers should again be given the choice to choose in the new layout.

    Unlike recalls of cars, there is no recalls of RE. Hence, better buy where project is close to completion/ready poss.
    Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    City Planning depends upon the competency of town planning department.

    + the bribes they receive to change/modify/add/delete DP from the concerned parties.
    CommentQuote
  • I really think Jitu_Sir is a really good diplomat and he should have been a politician instead of a builder.

    Even the rickshaw wala knows, the builders/developers bribe the PMC to get the land sanctions which are marked for parks,schools,hospitals.The areas after Aundh - Baner,Balewadi,Many Pimples,Wakad etc have proposed (in each area) all parks,schools,hositals, but the DP Development Plan has been modified and is still being modified.

    I dont think we will ever see a park,school,hospital,emerygency service centres,police stations in these areas.


    This is the reason for the deaths of many RTI activists, as everybody is aware of the town planning guidelines, it is just the matter of implementation.

    BRIBES AND CORRUPTION ARE SYNONYMS FOR PMC!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu, is the project still selling ? I wonder people pay 70-80 lakhs for 2 BHK. Don't know who is idiot. One who dont pay or the one who pay.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Jitu,

    New layout looks good than old one in totality, but what if the precise location of flat owner is bad in new layout? Did the people who bought corner flat, got corner flat? To some extent those who bought looking from Vastu perspective may have been flopped as the layout changed. Also, those who bought on top floor in old plan now will end up as mid-level flats

    Dear realacres,
    The building L-5 (top side building) has not changed in the new layout as well. The locations of all flats in that has been kept intact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    I really think Jitu_Sir is a really good diplomat and he should have been a politician instead of a builder.

    Dear pcpune,
    Thanks for your suggestion. But the fact is we dont have any influence in Town Planning.
    CommentQuote