Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by sbhagtani View Post
    jitu sir,
    i will keep a track of the website of pethekarprojects, and if something which fits in my budget comes up i will definitely go for pethekar project.
    My only fear is,if i wait too long rates may go up and i may be unable to buy anything.
    Dear sbhagtani,
    Thanks for your genuine interest in Samrajya and belief in Pethkar Projects. I wish that we come up with some good project and you will have your desired home in it.

Originally posted by sbhagtani View Post
    sir in general what is your view? will prices of houses in and around pune go up in the next 1-2 years? while banks increasing interest rates and service tax imposition are 2 negative factors,decrease of income taxes and potential increases of salaries of IT professionals are positive factors.
    Frankly speaking its difficult to forecast the graph in RE as it depends on location, reputation and demand-supply ratio which again are dependant on factors you mentioned.
    Today the market sentiments are high so we see sales are happening but cant say whether the situation will remain the same for how much period.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 14 2010, 01:57 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Jitu Sir

In case if your company is planning for some 25-40L flats/apartments, I would suggest you to build on such a location which is equi-distant or easily commutable to-fro both MP city and Hinjewadi IT parks. Also if it is a bit secluded; but required amenities at 10-15 walkin distance would also be good.

I remember you mentioning similar thing happening within your organization. I am hopeful to see some announcement soon.

Comment

Hi Jitu,

You must be aware that water affidavit needs to be submitted for projects coming up in new areas of Pune.
        What is your opinion about this? Will you sign such a water affidavit for a new project (essentially promising to somehow provide water for your new project throughout your life)?

Do you see the need to disclose the fact of water affidavit while taking new bookings (the same way you disclose whether project is going to form a co-op society or apartment)?

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
          Jitu Sir

In case if your company is planning for some 25-40L flats/apartments, I would suggest you to build on such a location which is equi-distant or easily commutable to-fro both MP city and Hinjewadi IT parks. Also if it is a bit secluded; but required amenities at 10-15 walkin distance would also be good.

I remember you mentioning similar thing happening within your organization. I am hopeful to see some announcement soon.
          Dear puser,
          I got your point. But I think a project with that budget bracket could be commutable from any one location i.e either MP City or Hinjewadi. Central areas have lesser lands and higher rates.
          But I am hopeful that we will come up with a project which will satisfy your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
            Hi Jitu,

You must be aware that water affidavit needs to be submitted for projects coming up in new areas of Pune.
            What is your opinion about this? Will you sign such a water affidavit for a new project (essentially promising to somehow provide water for your new project throughout your life)?
            Dear abeerbagul,
            I had heard about this affidavit here in this forum, so dont know much in detail. Need to check with PMC. But if its compulsory then it has to be done.

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
            Do you see the need to disclose the fact of water affidavit while taking new bookings (the same way you disclose whether project is going to form a co-op society or apartment)?
            Water supply, source and reliability is something which should be on top priority while selecting a project. In case of such affidavit to PMC there has to be clear disclosure as in that case financial arrangement needs to be made in monthly maintenance to ensure water supply to the society.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 14 2010, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
              Dear puser,
              Felt very nice for your concern. I am fine. Thanks.
              Though I am reading the forum regularly but was little busy for today's ad in sakal, property today edition.

Do see the new look of Samrajya as well as our website:
              www.pethkarprojects.com
              Good to see you back. From the new ad/webpage, it seems you have changed the external color combination of Samrajya. The current one though looks good.

* It would be good to have some actual pics of external side on your homepage as well. Will give more realistic view.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Good to see you back. From the new ad/webpage, it seems you have changed the external color combination of Samrajya. The current one though looks good.
                Dear realacres,
                It was a tough decision to change the colour scheme and choose it wisely which will be appreciated by most of us. Glad to see that you like this one.
                * It would be good to have some actual pics of external side on your homepage as well. Will give more realistic view.
                As the external painting work is in progress and not yet finished we had not uploaded those images.
                One can see this in Photo gallery:
                http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samra...to_gallery.php
                But will do it surely as and when it gets ready.
                Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 14 2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Jitu,

as going through the floor plan section of your site (for my study purpose) here:-

http://pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/floor_plans.php

I found that there is difference beteen odd & even floors in carpet & terrace areas though the salable has been maintained the same. I can see the floor plans of only odd floors. Please let us kno here is the floor plan of even floors.
                  Last edited by realacres; March 14 2010, 10:05 PM.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi Jitu,

as going through the floor plan section of your site (for my study purpose) here:-

http://.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/floor_plans.php

I found that there is difference beteen odd & even floors in carpet & terrace areas though the salable has been maintained the same. I can see the floor plans of only odd floors. Please let us kno here is the floor plan of even floors.
                    Dear realacres,
                    To avoid multiple plans e had came ith a concept of transparent terrace hich saves some paper hile making brochure . Normally the difference beteen even & odd floor is for the terrace only. If you see the plan you ill notice that the terrace extending the sitout for living room is shon transparent.
                    I think the sill area of sitout accounts for the small difference in area. The saleable areas are different for even & odd floors.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 14 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

hos eating all 'dublui's

Hey all,
                      I noticed that all 'dublui's are eaten up in various posts. Please resolve this moderator. नाहितर "ध" चा "मा" होयचा.
                      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 14 2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X