Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bloger
    Jitu, is the project still selling ? I wonder people pay 70-80 lakhs for 2 BHK. Don't know who is idiot. One who dont pay or the one who pay.

:)

there are "three idiots" actually. The one who pays, The one who pays & finally the one who pays:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear m_square,
    Thanks for appreciating the new layout. Initially it was comprising of 21 wings with 3 small gardens which was eventually changed to 16 wings and 1 big garden. This change not only increased the distance between two buildings but also gave a scope to plan a better landscape in the amenity space.

i agree with Jitu here... from the graphic i think it is clear that the new layout is better...

Good decision Jitu, but one question, did that reduce your number of Flats? how did a builder become ready to reduce number of wings in his plan?
    CommentQuote
  • I think the heights were increased (more top floors), thats why there is more space between the buildings.

Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    i agree with Jitu here... from the graphic i think it is clear that the new layout is better...

Good decision Jitu, but one question, did that reduce your number of Flats? how did a builder become ready to reduce number of wings in his plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer

Dear punerebuyer,
    Nice to see that you appreciate the new layout.
    Originally Posted by mymarji
    I think the heights were increased (more top floors), thats why there is more space between the buildings.

Exactly, we gone for high rise and bigger area flats. For the revised layout though the number of flats reduced it kept the total saleable area intact.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    Exactly, we gone for high rise and bigger area flats. For the revised layout though the number of flats reduced it kept the total saleable area intact.

and now you are struggling with the permissions for higher floors... right?
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu sir,

Silly question but why do builder provide English commodes and not Indian style commodes anymore? Normally Maharashtrian people of old age(old as in not ones who are sleeping on bed 24 x 7) prefer Indian style commodes only.

With 2 BHK, it would be good to have 1 Indian and 1 Western commode.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    and now you are struggling with the permissions for higher floors... right?

Dear punerebuyer,
    Unfortunately...its true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Jitu sir,

Silly question but why do builder provide English commodes and not Indian style commodes anymore? Normally Maharashtrian people of old age(old as in not ones who are sleeping on bed 24 x 7) prefer Indian style commodes only.

With 2 BHK, it would be good to have 1 Indian and 1 Western commode.

Dear puser,
    Its a genuine question. Initially we finalised to give wall hung commodes to all toilets but, based on the feedback we decided to give one indian pan/ orrissa pan as standard in common toilet. Still those who want european commode for some reason like physical disabled, old age etc, we allow ONLY this change as per customer choice in writing at relevant stage.
    CommentQuote
    Dear puser,
    Its a genuine question. Initially we finalised to give wall hung commodes to all toilets but, based on the feedback we decided to give one indian pan/ orrissa pan as standard in common toilet. We allow ONLY this change as per customer choice in writing at relevant stage.

Jitu sir

Do you inform buyer while you are making his flat? Does it affect cost at his end?
    CommentQuote
    Jitu sir

Do you inform buyer while you are making his flat? Does it affect cost at his end?

Forget this issue man. You have acres of land reserved by ARDE near Samrajya:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Forget this issue man. You have acres of land reserved by ARDE near Samrajya:D.

:o After paying 70L for apartment, if one has to use open land for basic necessity; then I feel its better to build huts and raise slums as an investment (suggested by another buddy in different thread) p:p
    CommentQuote
    Jitu sir

Dear puser,
    We send letters at relevant stage for having option for Indian WC or European commode for common toilet only. (By default it is Indian WC). This change is non-chargeable.
    CommentQuote
  • what 70 lacs in Samrajya for 2 bedroom aprtment is a rip off. Petkhar sir.. aapto puree malai khaha rahe hooo.... kuch aam adami le liye to chodo.....;);)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in
    what 70 lacs in Samrajya for 2 bedroom aprtment is a rip off. Petkhar sir.. aapto puree malai khaha rahe hooo.... kuch aam adami le liye to chodo.....;);)

Dear alice69in,
    Seems you had not visited Samrajya. Evaluation of a project should not be ONLY based on its pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloger
    Jitu, is the project still selling ? I wonder people pay 70-80 lakhs for 2 BHK. Don't know who is idiot. One who dont pay or the one who pay.:)

Originally Posted by bheeshma
    there are "three idiots" actually. The one who pays, The one who pays & finally the one who pays:)

Dear bloger, bheeshma
    The project is still at offer. People making decision where so much of amount is involved are sensible and do it with complete responsibility.
    CommentQuote