Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Hi Jitu,
    Nice to hear that. It saves paper & money as ell. Hoever, personally I feel that atleast e-brochure/online floor plan should be shon separately. Besides terrace/balcony, there is difference in carpet area as ell beteen odd/even floors. hat exact difference is here?

Last but not the least, on your page:-

http://pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/projects.php

It is mentioned; A residential project of 16 buildings consisting of 1, 2, 3 bedroom flats and shops, every flat has been designed ith attention being paid to the minutest of details. Spacious rooms, maximum utility, terrace in each flat and ith every flat being a corner flat, the elevation is superb.

So, Jitu, have you introduced 1BR flats as ell no? Kindly let us kno.

* Hey, I am unable to type 'doublu'!!'VV'
    Last edited by realacres; March 14 2010, 10:12 PM.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Last but not the least, on your page:-

http://.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/projects.php

It is mentioned; A residential project of 16 buildings consisting of 1, 2, 3 bedroom flats and shops, every flat has been designed ith attention being paid to the minutest of details. Spacious rooms, maximum utility, terrace in each flat and ith every flat being a corner flat, the elevation is superb.

So, Jitu, have you introduced 1BR flats as ell no? Kindly let us kno.
      Dear realacres,
      1BHK ere in L5 the first building. Presently in L6 & L7 there are no 1BHK. while our sales & engg offices are the future shops.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear realacres,
        1BHK ere in L5 the first building. Presently in L6 & L7 there are no 1BHK. while our sales & engg offices are the future shops.
        So, you have only 1 building of 1BR of now. Will they stop here or you plan more 1BR in new buildings as well?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

So, you have only 1 building of 1BR of novv. vvill they stop here or you plan more 1BR in nevv buildings as vvell?
          Dear realacres,
          L5 building comprised of 7 wings (224 flats) in which there were approx 60, 1BHK flats.
          we stopped making 1BHK bcoz there vvere hardly any inquiries that time and today also. Even we faced much difficulty while selling those 60 units bewteen 2004-2006.
          [QUOTE=realacres;62344]

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear realacres,
            To avoid multiple plans e had came ith a concept of transparent terrace hich saves some paper hile making brochure . Normally the difference beteen even & odd floor is for the terrace only. If you see the plan you ill notice that the terrace extending the sitout for living room is shon transparent.
            I think the sill area of sitout accounts for the small difference in area. The saleable areas are different for even & odd floors.
            jitu sir,
            this section for 3bhk looks nice and in detail. Gives a clear idea about furniture placement inside the flat. Have you made such a section for I wing 2bhk flat ?

Comment

I can see the floor plans of only odd floors. Please let us kno here is the floor plan of even floors.
              Dear realacres,
              I had confirmed with Architects and as i said the small difference in carpet area between even & odd floors is bcoz of the sill area of sit out.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 15 2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
                jitu sir,
                this section for 3bhk looks nice and in detail. Gives a clear idea about furniture placement inside the flat. Have you made such a section for I ing 2bhk flat ?
                Dear sam,
                Thanks for your appreciation. we had made sections for all types. You will be able see this soon on our website. If needed I will sent it by mail.

Comment

मराठी नव वर्षाच्या हार्दिक शुभेछा...

गुढी पाडव्याच्या सर्वांना हार्दिक शुभेछा...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 16 2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Jitu sir,

is pethkar projects coming out with any public issue? if i cant buy your flats because of my budget, at least i can subscribe to any public issue of ur company.hope you price the issue reasonably, if at all you bring out an public issue.i do lot of stock market analysis,there is a deep correction in markets expected in next 6 months,so if you want to do an issue you shd do it fast.

Comment

Buying RE stocks is like giving loan to highway robbers.
                      Even foreign PE funds have burnt their fingers in RE investment, even after these RE companies making huge profits. They will never let profits flow out of their own hands.

Originally posted by sbhagtani View Post
                      Jitu sir,

is pethkar projects coming out with any public issue? if i cant buy your flats because of my budget, at least i can subscribe to any public issue of ur company.hope you price the issue reasonably, if at all you bring out an public issue.i do lot of stock market analysis,there is a deep correction in markets expected in next 6 months,so if you want to do an issue you shd do it fast.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X