Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear bloger,
    The average life of a RCC structure is 40 yrs. This may vary +/- 5 yrs depending upon the quality of construction.

Thank you. I heard in most cases it will be 30 years.

Current 2BHK rent in kothrud is from 8K to 10K average. You can quote 15 K but I hardly see folks paying that rent. That means 1 lakh per year on rental payment. Even if one has saving little above 10 lakhs, he can live off interest only. Any further rise in rent, if at all happens, can be offset by increased interest from increased savings by NOT buying costly flats in Samrajya. So why shell out extra 60 lakhs (cash/loan) now and be karjabajari for next 20 years? that too in uncertain times ? In fact, if they invest the cash elsewhere, they'll get even more returns.

So if one thinks common sense, buying at current inflated prices is pure stupidity considering what you'll get in hand (depriciated flat) after loan repayment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Jitu sir

What is your opinion on showing devotion towards lady by putting wife her burkha?

Dear puser,
    Regrets for unable to provide my opinion on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajoshi565
    Dear Mr. Pethkar,
    With due respect - Is'nt this an admission of the poor quality of RCC work that happens in Pune by virtually all builders? I believe (at least in the western engineering practice) - the life of an RCC structure is supposed to be 100yrs (+/- 5 yrs).

Thank you,
    Ajoshi

Dear ajoshi,
    Though the building doesn't collapse after the average life, but it deteriorates as regards external surfaces, plumbing lines, leakages & seepages (absence of proper maintenance). Moreover decade after decade we see lot of advancement seen in specs like flooring, fittings, lifts etc.
    So it's advisable to redevelop the project after it's average life.
    In western countries the life depends on the method of construction employed (mostly steel structures/ pre-cast) which justifies the life of the building.
    CommentQuote
    Dear bloger,
    Flats in Samrjaya are certainly not easy going and those who make their purchases do it as per their affordability. We had recently launched 3 more wings and the availability is for the same.

Could you please mention THOSE similar projects ?

People buying at Samrajya usually keep lesser loan amount as they have some downpayment.

This I feel is a over-exaggeration.

Are you starting any 1BHK wing anytime ?
    r,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloger
    Current 2BHK rent in kothrud is from 8K to 10K average. You can quote 15 K but I hardly see folks paying that rent. That means 1 lakh per year on rental payment.

Dear bloger,
    Current rents in existing Samrajya L-5 for 2BHK -12K & 3BHK-15K.
    Originally Posted by bloger
    Even if one has saving little above 10 lakhs, he can live off interest only. Any further rise in rent, if at all happens, can be offset by increased interest from increased savings by NOT buying costly flats in Samrajya. So why shell out extra 60 lakhs (cash/loan) now and be karjabajari for next 20 years? that too in uncertain times ? In fact, if they invest the cash elsewhere, they'll get even more returns.

Buyers at Samrajya doenst go by that rental logic. As mentioned earlier most of them have a decent down payment capacity and go for minimum loan. As mentioned by needless101 in some another thread, resales in kothrud are at 3500 to 4500 psft. There are some area where it fetches upto 5500 as well. So we have reasonably priced our flats which are better from quality & services point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin3
    Are you starting any 1BHK wing anytime ?
    r,

Dear sachin3,
    We do not have any 1BHK flats in current wings at offer. You may search for resale in existing Samrajya L-5.
    CommentQuote
    Dear bloger,
    Current rents in existing Samrajya L-5 for 2BHK -12K & 3BHK-15K.

Buyers at Samrajya doenst go by that rental logic. As mentioned earlier most of them have a decent down payment capacity and go for minimum loan. As mentioned by needless in some another thread, resales for 10yr old projects in kothrud are at 3500 to 4500 psft. There are some area where it fetches upto 5500 as well. So we have reasonably priced our flats which are better from quality & services point of view.

Its not only about loan. Even if one has all 70 laksh cash, question is whether it is worth spending it all for just one flat which can be rented in fraction of that money. In my opinion, answer is No. Sure, buyers here are ignoring rental logic and thats why I feel tha'ts stupidity.
    CommentQuote
    Its not only about loan. Even if one has all 70 laksh cash, question is whether it is worth spending it all for just one flat which can be rented in fraction of that money. In my opinion, answer is No. Sure, buyers here are ignoring rental logic and thats why I feel tha'ts stupidity.

You can certainly have a different opinion. Flat purchasers in Samrajya are mostly end users and opted this project for peace of mind.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with my broker .
    He sayz samrajya flats are not allowed to be sold in open market as there is some restriction or smth like that , that a seller need to put notice for the residents :(.

Is it true , do you have any person appointed that can help in resale samrajya ?
    r,s3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin3
    I checked with my broker .
    He sayz samrajya flats are not allowed to be sold in open market as there is some restriction or smth like that , that a seller need to put notice for the residents :(.

Is it true , do you have any person appointed that can help in resale samrajya ?
    r,s3

Dear sachin3,
    As far as I know its not true, as I had seen 2 resales happened in Samrajya L-5 (1 of them has bought a flat in our new building L-6). Regrets, but we do not have any person who looks after resales.
    CommentQuote
    You can certainly have a different opinion. Flat purchasers in Samrajya are mostly end users and opted this project for peace of mind.

There you go !!! as expected, peace of mind, feel to own home..etc sugar coated phrases to dodge common sense and trap buyers emotionally.

Well this is for buyers, one needs to ask someone with big ticket loan what peace of mind is for him.
    CommentQuote
    There you go !!! as expected, peace of mind, feel to own home..etc sugar coated phrases to dodge common sense and trap buyers emotionally.

Well this is for buyers, one needs to ask someone with big ticket loan what peace of mind is for him.

In theory , rentals are a good way to financially live at a location of your choice. However, in the event that you decide to finally take the leap taking a loan will become inevitable if you do not have sufficient funds at your disposal.
    CommentQuote
  • L6 Possession?

Hi Jitu, so April is over... how many people moved in the L6 wing?
    or is the possession getting still delayed?

Edit: And since you still dont have permission for higher floors, will there be any impacts on the people staying in lower floors in terms of amenities depending on the higher floors?
    E.g.
    1. how many lifts will be operational?
    2. I believe you are providing solar water heater connection. So will they be available for folks staying now. Because technically you/they will be using a part of the construction which is not yet legal.
    3. Will they be able to access the terrace?

and most interesting...
    4. How many people are asking these questions during possession? and if they are not asking, is your office telling them about this proactively?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    Hi Jitu, so April is over... how many people moved in the L6 wing?
    or is the possession getting still delayed?

Edit: And since you still dont have permission for higher floors, will there be any impacts on the people staying in lower floors in terms of amenities depending on the higher floors?
    E.g.
    1. how many lifts will be operational?
    2. I believe you are providing solar water heater connection. So will they be available for folks staying now. Because technically you/they will be using a part of the construction which is not yet legal.
    3. Will they be able to access the terrace?

and most interesting...
    4. How many people are asking these questions during possession? and if they are not asking, is your office telling them about this proactively?

Dear punerebuyer,

Till date we had given in all 31 possessions in L6 bldg (H/I/J/K wings) while remaining are in process as per purchaser convenience. Few have shifted while others have started their furniture work.

2 lifts are operational in 2 wings while 1 lift is operational in remaining 2 wings. (installation of the other lift is in process)
      Pipe gas & solar water installation is in process. Will be operational in few weeks. At present basic services like water supply, drainage, telep-hones, lifts, parkings are ensured.
      We dont allow access to top terraces for security reasons and to ensure smooth operation of services. Also there is no space left as almost all space is occupied by solar panels.
      While we carry out verification of the flats we give complete information about all services, provisions and pending work.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,

Till date we had given in all 31 possession in L6 bldg (H/I/J/K wings) while reamining are in process as per purchaser convenience. Few have shifted while others have started their furniture work.

2 lifts are operational in 2 wings while 1 lift is operational in remaining 2 wings. (installation of the other lift is in process)
      Pipe gas & solar water installation is in process. will be operation in few weeks. At present basic services like water supply, drainage, telep-hones, lifts parkings are ensured.
      We dont allow access to top terraces for security reasons and to ensure smooth operation of services.
      While we carry out verification of the flats we give complete information about all services, provisions and pending work.

considering Pune builders' reputation, you are pretty much on track... only 2 months of delay... :):) (it doesnt matter if your buyers were informed or if they are ok with it... a delay is a delay from my view)

but anyway, so you are going to provide Solar water before getting permission for higher floors.. so the question still remains... will that be technically illegal? and what if there is any issue comes up? i am just curious about it...

considering Pune builders' reputation, you are pretty much on track... only 2 months of delay... :):) (it doesnt matter if your buyers were informed or if they are ok with it... a delay is a delay from my view)

but anyway, so you are going to provide Solar water before getting permission for higher floors.. so the question still remains... will that be technically illegal? and what if there is any issue comes up? i am just curious about it...

CommentQuote