Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
    On the other hand, buyers are not very clear about real estate. Demand for real estate is made up of two parts:
    Consumption Demand (CD)
    Speculative Demand (SD)
    Dear abeer,
    As per my knowledge majority of buyers in Samrajya are endusers for the reason they are more conerned about the possessions and want to shift as soon as possible. There can be some who want to give it on rent but the proportion of such clientel is less.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

! 1600 to 5000 is more than 300% rise in just 3 years. Those who booked at 1600 are they getting same as who did at 5000?

Comment

Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
        Jitu,

How about renting ready possession flats which are not getting sold?
        I would like to opt, if you start renting flats in Samrajya
        Dear maheshk2k,
        We dont have an option to rent our ready possession flats. Such an option can be available from direct owner. We do keep some flats with us to facilitate our future buyers who sell their existing home and needs some accomodation.

Comment

Doesn't it mean Investors are not putting their money in Samrajya ?

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          As per my knowledge majority of buyers in Samrajya are endusers

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
            ! 1600 to 5000 is more than 300% rise in just 3 years. Those who booked at 1600 are they getting same as who did at 5000?
            Dear puser,
            Though the common amenities remains same, there is lot of difference in flat & building specifications.

Comment

Originally posted by raju888
              Why not sell the inventory at prices between 4.6 and 5.5 and then sit on the money. What is the use of keeping units unsold waiting for higher price when you can generate pots of cash and get interest on it ?
              Dear raju,
              Price finalisation is a joint decision and prices are set so that sales should happen. We are getting good conversions at present rates as buyers find it VFM.

Comment

Although Samrajya’s location is good. I don’t think its worth to have 2 BHK flat in 50+ lakhs
                And I am sure after 5 years you will see the site will be like “Concrete Samrajya”

Comment

Although Samrajya’s location is good. I don’t think its worth to have 2 BHK flat in 50+ lakhs
                  And I am sure after 5 years you will see the site will be like “Concrete Samrajya”

Comment

Originally posted by bhushans1 View Post
                    Dear bhushan,
                    Glad to see that you liked our location. As regards whether the property is worth or not is a subjective term. You can certianly have a different opinion based on your point of view.
                    Originally posted by bhushans1
                    This project is surrounding by Indsearch, PVPIT, i-Flex, Rohan Madhuban, so in future there will not be concrete jungle.
                    I will suggest you to visit once. Planning to book flat there. Negotiation is going on…Lets see.
                    Originally posted by bhushans1 View Post
                    Strange to see different views for 2 different projects.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 24 2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Dear Jitu,

About Samrajya, at this stage yes, its looking nice as there are huge clear land on north-west side, but I don’t think so it will remain empty forever, so defiantly in future you will see all 12 floors building in surrounding.

If you see Satin hills area, except satin hills, all projects are of either bungalows & row houses. Only I-flex & Satin hills are the two building of 12 floors in the area of 50 acres (approx), rest all are not more than 2 floors…….Huge difference.

So it doesn’t matter how many projects surrounding you. The type of project matters.
                      So how can I have same views on both the projects? No strange & No hidden Surprises in future.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X