Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    Dear mithilesh,
    I agree with you that in Samrajya the EMI is not comparable with monthly rentals. But in our case buyers dont make their purchases based on that logic. If buyer feels having a home here is suitable for staying and within thier reach then they go for it.
    Dear Jitu,
    Can you provide the list of buyers at Samrajya who are willing to rent out?
    It will be helpful for other people who want to live at Samrajya but not able to afford it.Rather than going through the agents, this facility will save 2 months rent asked by agents.

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
      Dear Jitu,
      Can you provide the list of buyers at Samrajya who are willing to rent out?
      It will be helpful for other people who want to live at Samrajya but not able to afford it.Rather than going through the agents, this facility will save 2 months rent asked by agents.
      Dear amit,
      Few possession have been done where flat purchasers have started their furniture work. Majority of them are endusers but if some rental options gets available then I will surely let you know.
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 2 2010, 11:24 AM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by pmithilesh View Post
        hi jitu
        i have question for you and i mention this topic in one of my thread

InUSA when you buy a house or rent it monthly payment or mortgage is same as rent for example
        in my city where i lived for 4 yrs cost of the house is 300,000$.. monthly payment comes around 1700 $ for 3 br house not apartment and rent at this place is 1700$ that was one of the reason people went for RE here

why this is not happening in Pune
        if my monthly mortgage is 50,000 rs why the rent is less then 20,000 rs ??
        even with your project why people can not fetch the bigger rents VS monthly payment??
        The interest rates are almost double in India, you just cant keep comparing US to India...

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          Dear mithilesh,
          I agree with you that in Samrajya the EMI is not comparable with monthly rentals. But in our case buyers dont make their purchases based on that logic. If buyer feels having a home here is suitable for staying and within their reach then they go for it.
          Jitu_Sir,
          I firstly want to congratulate you for attending this forum and answering a lot of Puneites and thereby doing a great service to them. However, I believe and even you must have realized this by now that most people feel the builders cheat in some way or the other even after taking such a huge amount of money.
          Sir, to become a legend, maybe people like you need to think above the profits/losses and educate the other builders to :
          1. Start quoting rational and affordable rates
          2.Stop frauds in any way - amenities,society formations,super buildup area, delays,etc
          3.Be eco-friendly
          4.Construct flats for all budgets - low budget,medium and high budget.

I know this is a high ask since all builders are part of CREDAI and sadly there are no ethics which are imposed or not followed by the builders who are members of this organization.

Can you separate from this mafia (sorry for using such a strong word) and start on this revolution and become a legend?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by piyushchamedia View Post
            Jitu_Sir,
            I firstly want to congratulate you for attending this forum and answering a lot of Puneites and thereby doing a great service to them. However, I believe and even you must have realized this by now that most people feel the builders cheat in some way or the other even after taking such a huge amount of money.
            Dear piyush,
            First of all thanks for being a source of encouragement. Being a builder I think I am answerable to queries raised in general hence shouldn't be considered as a service. I can understand your concern for todays RE situation and hence I always recommend buyers to make their RE purchases in a more responsible way.
            Originally posted by piyushchamedia View Post
            Sir, to become a legend, maybe people like you need to think above the profits/losses and educate the other builders to :
            1. Start quoting rational and affordable rates
            2.Stop frauds in any way - amenities,society formations,super buildup area, delays,etc
            3.Be eco-friendly
            4.Construct flats for all budgets - low budget,medium and high budget.
            As far as RE is concerned I am still learning so not eligible to educate others. Some things need to be inherent. One thing what I believe is that, Flat Purchaser should be able to rejoice his home buying experience and should feel proud to share it with others.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 2 2010, 07:15 PM.
            Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

So?

That in fact means, it's better to keep money in bank than buying a flat and renting it out in India.
              Isn't it?

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
              The interest rates are almost double in India, you just cant keep comparing US to India...

Comment

Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
                So?

That in fact means, it's better to keep money in bank than buying a flat and renting it out in India.
                Isn't it?
                if you just want to get returns on your money, there are much better instruments for 10-12 % returns per annum

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
                  if you just want to get returns on your money, there are much better instruments for 10-12 % returns per annum
                  correct... this simply means RE in pune should not be considered as investment...

Comment

Invest but dont expect return in Pune

Its all saturated; in fact its in explosive state now

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                      Invest but dont expect return in Pune
                      Well there will always be returns for a investment, though it can be +ve or -ve. Unless you keep your money in safe and call it investment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X