Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Jitu_sir,
    Few questions:

1. How come floors 8 - 11 are not approved in L-7 ? Is it normal for the case to be in subjudice ? Does PMC have issues with L-7 or this is normal procedure ?

2. How come other wings O-P got approval and not the M-N for higher floors?

3. Please let me know the following information by making this process transparent.

L-5 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

L-6 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

L-7 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

4. If common ammenities are shared between all buildings, on your website in the FAQ you say there will be a monthly charge to pay for these amenities.. Are you talking about maintenance or additional to maintenance ? Also this will kick in after society is formed ?

Lastly I applaud your efforts to make information public on this forum and have the patience to answer everybody's concerns and address different viewpoints... You are truly a builder who stand's apart from the others.. Others are simply arrogant and do not provide transparency , hence people are susceptible to paying through their nose without knowing it... Atleast you are there to answer questions..Nobody else is....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    Dear Jitu_sir,
    Few questions:

1. How come floors 8 - 11 are not approved in L-7 ? Is it normal for the case to be in subjudice ? Does PMC have issues with L-7 or this is normal procedure ?

Dear techieguy_981,
    There was a change in layout whereby intially there were 7 storey-21 wings and now it is 11 storey-16 wings. PMC was not sanctioning the revised layout for some condition which we challenged in the court of law. It is in the final stage and we are waiting for the verdict.
    Originally Posted by techieguy_98

2. How come other wings O-P got approval and not the M-N for higher floors?

Entire bldg L7 (i.e. L/M/N/O/P) are sanctioned till 7th only. Bookings in O&P are taken only till 7th.

3. Please let me know the following information by making this process transparent.

L-5 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

L-6 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

L-7 : Conveyance Done (Yes/No), Expected Date ,society formed (yes/no)

Conveyance is pending for all buidling. Part conveyance will be done after entire samrajys is complete while apex conveyance after completion of the township 'Balwantpuram'. There is a clear disclosure of the same in the agreement draft copy.
    L5 - Society formed; L6 - Society formation is in process; L7 - Buidling under-construction.

4. If common ammenities are shared between all buildings, on your website in the FAQ you say there will be a monthly charge to pay for these amenities.. Are you talking about maintenance or additional to maintenance ? Also this will kick in after society is formed ?

All common amentiies will be free to use except Clubhouse & Swimming pool which require considerable recurring charges. These charges will be decided by the societies only.

Lastly I applaud your efforts to make information public on this forum and have the patience to answer everybody's concerns and address different viewpoints... You are truly a builder who stand's apart from the others.. Others are simply arrogant and do not provide transparency , hence people are susceptible to paying through their nose without knowing it... Atleast you are there to answer questions..Nobody else is....

Thanks for your kind words. Will try to extend my help whenever & wherever possible. Happy Diwali !!!.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali !!!

On behalf of Pethkar Projects I wish Moderators & Members of IREF a HAPPY DIWALI !!!.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh, HAPPY DIWALI to ALL!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear techieguy_981,
    There was a change in layout whereby intially there were 7 storey-21 wings and now it is 11 storey-16 wings. PMC was not sanctioning the revised layout for some condition which we challenged in the court of law. It is in the final stage and we are waiting for the verdict.

Entire bldg L7 (i.e. L/M/N/O/P) are sanctioned till 7th only. Bookings in O&P are taken only till 7th.

Conveyance is pending for all buidling. Part conveyance will be done after entire samrajys is complete while apex conveyance after completion of the township 'Balwantpuram'. There is a clear disclosure of the same in the agreement draft copy.
    L5 - Society formed; L6 - Society formation is in process; L7 - Buidling under-construction.

All common amentiies will be free to use except Clubhouse & Swimming pool which require considerable recurring charges. These charges will be decided by the societies only.

Thanks for your kind words. Will try to extend my help whenever & wherever possible. Happy Diwali !!!.

Happy Diwali , Prosperous New Year !!!
    Few more questions

1. What happens if PMC were to win the case ? Will you keep only till 7 floors or will you keep the same course ?
    2. If anyone has purchased a flat in Samrajya , can they still sell it (if they like) even amidst this subjudice case and different stages of conveyance and with/without society ?????

3. Forgive me for being ignorant : What is difference between part conveyance and apex conveyance ?

I pray for you to win the case !!!!..
    CommentQuote
    Happy Diwali , Prosperous New Year !!!
    Few more questions

1. What happens if PMC were to win the case ? Will you keep only till 7 floors or will you keep the same course ?

Dear techie guy_98,
    The entire project is constructed under permissible FSI and no TDR is involved. Hence our case is strong.

2. If anyone has purchased a flat in Samrajya , can they still sell it (if they like) even amidst this subjudice case and different stages of conveyance and with/without society ?????

Purchaser can't sell his flat till he takes the possession. Also he needs to take NOC from us while selling it to someone else till 3years.

3. Forgive me for being ignorant : What is difference between part conveyance and apex conveyance ?

In part conveyance only building and land below building is transferred, while at apex the total premises is conveyed.

I pray for you to win the case !!!!..

Thanks for you good wishes. Keep faith in us. We will win it on it's merits.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh why dont the builders just follow the norms. Anyways, now I have just stopped blaming the builders. It flows from the top, so if Mr.Chavan and Mr.Pawar and the complete system is rotten, we cannot expect the builders to be out of it.

I am really sceptical of WHY there is a spat between Samrajya and PMC, I think the right commisions have not be paid to pawar families.

Is something is not done in the next months, India is in very serious trouble.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Oh why dont the builders just follow the norms. Anyways, now I have just stopped blaming the builders.

Dear pcpune,
    As a responsible builder we had followed all norms and have constructed the buildings as per the revised layout. Sometimes the problems are different which are "not to be" and "cannot be" discussed in open forum. As it is said "zhakli muth savva lakhachi".
    We are putting our honest efforts and have complete faith that our project will get relevant sanctions in time.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu_Sir,

I believe you, but I was talking in general and now I have stopped blaming in builder in India. I really feel helpless and NON-empowered citizen of a country where law or order is no better than a jungle.

If nothing is done by the PM and Sonia in the next 3 months, I see a lot of trouble for India and Indian citizens in the next 1-2 years....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Jitu_Sir,

I believe you, but I was talking in general and now I have stopped blaming in builder in India. I really feel helpless and NON-empowered citizen of a country where law or order is no better than a jungle.

Dear pcpune,
    Have faith in god. Change is inevitable.
    Originally Posted by pcpune

If nothing is done by the PM and Sonia in the next 3 months, I see a lot of trouble for India and Indian citizens in the next 1-2 years....

Can we expect this after CWG & Adarsh ?
    CommentQuote
  • diwalichya hardik shubhecha jitu sir...wakadmadhe samrajyacha vistar kasa challay?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    diwalichya hardik shubhecha jitu sir...wakadmadhe samrajyacha vistar kasa challay?

Dear puser,
    Diwalichya aplyalahi hardik shubhecha. Hi Diwali aplyalahi sukh, samruddhi ani anandachi javo. Aplya swapnatale gharachi ichha purna hoo.
    Ajun wakad madhey kahivishesh development nahi. Sodh karya suru aahe.
    CommentQuote
    Dear pcpune,
    As a responsible builder we had followed all norms and have constructed the buildings as per the revised layout. Sometimes the problems are different which are "not to be" and "cannot be" discussed in open forum. As it is said "zhakli muth savva lakhachi".
    We are putting our honest efforts and have complete faith that our project will get relevant sanctions in time.

Eventhough I agree with you about taking these people ON , I don't have faith in the Indian judicial system... They follow Indian Standard Time and who knows what they decide(whether they use logic or smoke bidi while deciding) ...

Shortcut would be to pay the PMC guys , get them off the back and move on with completing your project... I'm not advocating bribe , but it seems PMC wants lot of money for approval :).. I give you 1 solution , give them lifetime tobacco supply...:) ...thats a winner

Few questions unrelated to the project , since you are accessible to common people like me.

- What is your opinion on buying in prime areas like Deccan , Bhosale nagar etc ? Is it worth paying builders 12000/sq ft ? Do you think prices will go up even further ? Is it unending price escalation in this area ?

- For family to live in fringe areas like Baner,Kharadi etc , What is your take on tanker water supply instead of PMC water ? Should one attempt to go live there with family ? I'm not asking about security and roads...There is nothing more to ask and say regarding that....Its the same anywhere in Pune
    CommentQuote
    Dear pcpune,

This means 2 things:-

1.) Some rival builder is fomenting trouble using his contacts,

2.) PMC chaps either have been paid less or the concerned chap has been transfered & you need to deal with new chap from square 1.

Third possibility can't be discussed here.
    CommentQuote

Few questions unrelated to the project , since you are accessible to common people like me.

- What is your opinion on buying in prime areas like Deccan , Bhosale nagar etc ? Is it worth paying builders 12000/sq ft ? Do you think prices will go up even further ? Is it unending price escalation in this area ?

Dear techieguy_98,
    if your budget and your requirement suits the location then you can opt for prime areas. As regards prices then there will not be substantial change in coming days but they will rise in long term.

- For family to live in fringe areas like Baner,Kharadi etc , What is your take on tanker water supply instead of PMC water ? Should one attempt to go live there with family ? I'm not asking about security and roads...There is nothing more to ask and say regarding that....Its the same anywhere in Pune

Water suppy from PMC or Tankers will be deciding factor in coming days. It's better to pay some premium to get flat having PMC water. If not then the quality of tanker water must be checked before going for some location.
    CommentQuote