Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
    Dear Mr Pethkar
    This 25% loading is supposed to take care of the walls and other things not forming part of the liveable area.. however u charge this from ALL the buyers... when most of the times each flat shares a COMMON wall... that means you are getting 25%* Thickness of 1 wall* Rs 5200 extra by selling 2 flats. The same applies for the ceiling... because that also is being shared with the flat on the top floor.
    Dear bheeshma,
    In case of Samrajya there is hardly any wall which is shared in between two flats. Moreover while evaluating builtup area like walls, staircase, passages etc is done by using tools in AutoCAD, so common walls if any are taken care of.
    Ceiling area is not covered under builtup area.
    Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
    I like your objective i.e providing "quality" homes.... but please do not presume that you are providing some "service" to the society that you have taken so much from. You and your partners are in the business of developing land for profit and providing "quality" homes is one of the way to achieve it. Its not a moral responsibility but a necessary condition to make money .. else who will buy?
    I am committed to those who have purchased flats in Samrajya and hence provide service to our clients. Ethics, Morals & Values should be linked with service while one can have a different opinion about logical pricing.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 14 2010, 02:01 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Dude, when Samrajya comes to 40L, people will say, its costly and not find it tantalising. Dude Buyers disappear when market becomes bearish.
      Dear rajesh,
      I agree as when the rates bottomed in 2008 still hardly anyone turned up. People used to enquire and were speculating more reduction in prices while the break-even gone un-noticed.. Some looked it as an opportunity while rest are waiting for that time to come again.
      Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Congrats Jitu, so now when some one calls for help from "Senior members" you need to respond.
      Thanks, I will always provide relevant help as and when required.
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 14 2010, 02:42 PM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        I am committed to those who have purchased flats in Samrajya and hence provide service to our clients. Ethics, Morals & Values should be linked with service while one can have a different opinion about logical pricing.
        You are committed to provide service to the clients who are willing to pay the price you are asking. As Bheeshma said, this is a necessary thing anyway, so you are not doing anything different than expected.

        Logical pricing cannot be debated with anyone who is justifying the illogical prices (read: pune builders)...

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
          Logical pricing cannot be debated with anyone who is justifying the illogical prices (read: pune builders)...
          Dear punerebuyer,
          There are also some other important aspects of RE on which one can have a healthy debate.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 14 2010, 10:43 PM.
          Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear bheeshma,
            In case of Samrajya there is hardly any wall which is shared in between two flats. Moreover while evaluating builtup area like walls, staircase, passages etc is done by using tools in AutoCAD, so common walls if any are taken care of.
            Ceiling area is not covered under builtup area.

            I am committed to those who have purchased flats in Samrajya and hence provide service to our clients. Ethics, Morals & Values should be linked with service while one can have a different opinion about logical pricing.
            Autocad is a tool. It doesnt tell you how much loading to charge. its a decision by the the developer. I appreciate your committment and i am sure that you will fulfill your promises. Wish you all the best.

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
              Dear rajesh,
              I agree as when the rates bottomed in 2008 still hardly anyone turned up.
              Thanks for the info Jitu. This is exactly what will happen when market takes bearish mode. Last dip was hardly any bearish mood.

              This also confirms that in last dip, builders raised the prices, even when there was no buying activity, and this price rise(can call this artificial, since its not supported by demand or input cost rise) was the one that triggered some buyers to jump in.

              I wish all these buyers best of luck.

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Jitu Sir,
                Looks like not many choices left in M and N wing and personally I did not like the layout of these flats as compared to L and K. when will you be opening the bookings for O and P?
                Also what was the reasoning (space saving???) behing layout of M and N wing 3 bhk?

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
                  Autocad is a tool. It doesnt tell you how much loading to charge. its a decision by the the developer.
                  I completely agree with you. Though AutoCAD is a medium to evaluate the builtup area, the percentage at which it should be charged is a sole discretion of the developer.
                  Originally posted by bheeshma View Post
                  I appreciate your committment and i am sure that you will fulfill your promises. Wish you all the best.
                  Thanks for your wishes. This provides us the strength to achieve our goal.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 15 2010, 11:20 AM.
                  Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    Originally posted by punemumbai123 View Post
                    Jitu Sir,
                    Looks like not many choices left in M and N wing and personally I did not like the layout of these flats as compared to L and K. when will you be opening the bookings for O and P?
                    Also what was the reasoning (space saving???) behing layout of M and N wing 3 bhk?
                    Dear punemumbai,
                    Being corner building I/J/M/N layout is designed as per its location. Architects have tried to arrange flats in those buildings giving due consideration to light & ventilation and without disturbing the drive-way at stilt level. This layout preference depends on individual choices. Some like the conventional layout (H/K/L) while some prefer the other one which is suitable from interiors point of view.
                    If you are looking for a 3BHK conventional layout then you can have 2 options (201/602) in H wing. If you are keen on K/L or O/P wings then you need to wait till bookings for higher floors open.

                    #Note: Last page on this thread (i.e. Pg. No. 141) is not opening. Moderator... Kindly resolve.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 15 2010, 11:33 PM.
                    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      Jitu Sir,

                      Its not relevant to Samrajya - but I have a question which I think you might have an answer.
                      Does the terrace area also comes under the allowed FSI ?

                      Kind Regards,
                      Madhur

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X