Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
    Hi Jitu

    You had mentioned about Samrajya being eco friendly project. Here is some info I found on another thread... Is Samrajya certified by LEED for any rating?
    Dear punerebuyer,
    Though we had not applied for LEED we are trying to get eco-friendly housing certification from PMC as it gives monetary benefits in property tax and construction premiums.


    In Samrajya we had implemented some eco-friendly systems like:
    1. Sewage treatment plant
    2. Rain water harvesting
    3. Solar water system
    4. Concrete frames
    5. Fibre reinforced plastic doors
    6. Fly ash bricks
    7. LEDs for common lighting
    8. Organic Waste Convertor for wet garbage
    We are evaluating Hybrid Wind/Solar mills for common lighting.
    Would like to know if there are any more ec-friendly systems.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 16 2010, 09:38 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      Originally posted by SunAndSand View Post
      Dear Jitu_Sir, kindly let us know the profit margin that you at Pethkars build projects - like Samrajya, which I believe give good value for money.
      Dear sunandsand,
      I regret for unable to share you this information as its confidential. Profit margin varies depending upon the market situation.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear punerebuyer,
        Though we had not applied for LEED we are trying to get eco-friendly housing certification from PMC as it gives monetary benefits in property tax and construction premiums.
        so you are trying to get monetary benefits... are you passing them to your buyers? because actually they are the ones who are funding the initial high cost for these apartments...

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
          so you are trying to get monetary benefits... are you passing them to your buyers? because actually they are the ones who are funding the initial high cost for these apartments...
          Dear punerebuyer,
          In case of certification, the residents would get the benefit in the form of concessions in their individual property taxes while those we would get from the premiums should account partially for our investments for eco-friendly systems.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 16 2010, 10:11 PM.
          Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear punerebuyer,
            In case of certification, the residents would get the benefit in the form of concessions in their individual property taxes while those we would get from the premiums should account partially for our investments for eco-friendly systems.
            how come it is your investment if you are selling it (with an undisclosed profit margin ). If i am buying a solar panel from a manufacturing company, then it is my investment and not the solar panel manufacturing company's investment...

            similarly, if you are constructing an eco-friendly system and selling it to apartment buyers, its actually the buyers who are making the investment.

            Since you are earning profit in this scheme it clearly indicate that at the time of possession each and every paisa in Samrajya is buyers' investment and not yours... you might have invested earlier to hold the land and construct apartments/systems but you are selling it now to get ROI, so you cannot claim additional benefits on them.

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              how come it is your investment if you are selling it (with an undisclosed profit margin ). If i am buying a solar panel from a manufacturing company, then it is my investment and not the solar panel manufacturing company's investment...

              similarly, if you are constructing an eco-friendly system and selling it to apartment buyers, its actually the buyers who are making the investment.
              Dear punerebuyer,
              You can consider it as our expenditures.
              Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              Since you are earning profit in this scheme it clearly indicate that at the time of possession each and every paisa in Samrajya is buyers' investment and not yours...
              I agree with you. Each & every corner of Samrajya belongs to those who are going to live here. We are just a medium to shape their investments.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 16 2010, 11:03 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Please get drip irrigation system fitted for lawn, trees, plants, even potted plants. It is damn cheap to install, cheap to repair, and you will actually be able to use the recycled water through it.

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
                  Please get drip irrigation system fitted for lawn, trees, plants, even potted plants. It is damn cheap to install, cheap to repair, and you will actually be able to use the recycled water through it.
                  Dear abeerbagul,
                  This is really a effective solution to give optimum water for landscaping and minimise losses. We have implemented this drip irrigation system for our tree plantation in Phase3 & Phase4. Will certainly try to implement it for the garden area in Samrajya. Thanks for you valuable inputs.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 16 2010, 11:19 PM.
                  Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                    Dear punerebuyer,
                    You can consider it as our expenditures.
                    well... you are earning a profit on this already during selling.. e.g. if you buy a fly ash brick for 'x' rupee, you will be selling it to buyers at 'x + delta' anyway.

                    my question still remains unanswered that how about passing the tax benefits directly to buyers because these benefits are coming from their investment... you are just a medium (in your own words) who is providing service at the cost you are asking...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                      my question still remains unanswered that how about passing the tax benefits directly to buyers because these benefits are coming from their investment... you are just a medium (in your own words) who is providing service at the cost you are asking...
                      Dear punerebuyer,
                      I had already made it clear that the tax benefits are for the buyers. In case of certification they could get upto 10% concession intheir individual property taxes.
                      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X