Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
    Ohh.. so is this the definition of "Reputed Builder" I have been looking for this definition since long, no one answered, now you answer, thanks.

By this definition ALL builders in Pune are reputed for sure.
    This is business man.. and a successfull businessman will make profits.. buying low and selling high is the principle of business from centuries..

The builder who will make profits would be successfull and becomes reputed over the years.. It is not necessary that if builder incurs a cost of Rs 1000 on a sq ft on a completely built unit and he gives it to you at 1400 psf, only then he is reputed builder... there are buyers in the market who give them even 3500 psf.. So why would the builder be interested to pocket loss by selling at 1400psf....

A N95 8 Gb handset costs only around Rs 5000 ($95) to manufacture but in India they sell it for Rs 35000 .. so in this case is not a reputed maker "according to you"

And yes, people are buying these handsets.. though their price has come low now..

Buying or not at high prices is completely your wish.. If a builder is giving value for money then I believe he is a reputed and good builder.. irrespective of the fact that he bought the land even at Re 1 per sq ft...

Peace
    Last edited by m_square; April 22 2010, 10:05 AM.
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
      jitu, can you give an example? at least we will know what theories those scorpio guns / guntha mantries live with
      Dear monds,
      Everyone has his own story. To cut short they offer rates based on current market dynamics and future appreciation of the location. One thing which is true is they have NO HURRY to sell their property.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Jitu_Sir,

I dont think it is that difficult to change if the PBAP/CREDAI wants to. Infact, what I am saying is - it will be beneficial for both parties, the buyers and the builders.You make more apartments, you sell more apartments at decent margins.

The current situation will lead to a "hard landing" in 6-12 months, if you know what I mean.In most countries, same situation existed once or more, then some of the bigger builder(s) is bankrupt,and then the prices crash like a falling knife.

You know and I know the imporatance of keeping the money rolling.Once that stops, inventories pile up, interest rates have upward bias, even if the builders reduce the rates say 6-12 months from now, nobody will actually be able to buy the flats.

Atleast now the people have money, interest rates are managable, now is the time to sell as much as you can.
        "Make Hay while the Sun shines"

and not wait for the sun to really shine brighter.....

Dont know how to make the builders/developers in India understand this, or it is "Vinash kale Vipareet Budhi" ?

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
          Jitu_Sir,

I dont think it is that difficult to change if the PBAP/CREDAI wants to. Infact, what I am saying is - it will be beneficial for both parties, the buyers and the builders.You make more apartments, you sell more apartments at decent margins.

The current situation will lead to a "hard landing" in 6-12 months, if you know what I mean.In most countries, same situation existed once or more, then some of the bigger builder(s) is bankrupt,and then the prices crash like a falling knife.
          Dear pcpune,
          Property prices are mostly driven by the land prices and market sentiments. Today both factors are at high. One can certainly wait for the crash but the sad part is, in that situation as well no one takes it as an opportunity.
          Atleast now the people have money, interest rates are managable, now is the time to sell as much as you can.

We have offered as much as possible. Now buyers have to evaluate and if they feel its suitable then can decide on it.
          Dont know how to make the builders/developers in India understand this, or it is "Vinash kale Vipareet Budhi" ?
          I appreciate your consistent effort.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 22 2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

ref from another thread

Jitu_Sir,

Tell me one builder who does an agreement to sale at the time of booking? Mostly, builders delay the registration and agreement to sale, the things that they had promised in the brochures or ads is just to lure the consumers.
            Dear pcpune,
            We provide the draft for 'Agreement to Sale' on the day of booking. We precisely carry out the registration of the agreement within a period of 15 days from the day of confirmation and only after we receive 'Acceptance' from the buyer. We verify along with flat purchaser for specifications mentioned in our offering.
            Also, if there are changes pertaining to FSI/FAR/TDR or relocation to amenities, it is upto the consumer to then accept the flat/apartment as per new specs/FSI/relocated amenities.

Is this option available to cancel the booking without any charge if there is any change in the brochure specified details offered to consumers? THE ANSWER IS NO.
            Buyer can cancel at any stage (before or after agreement) and is eligible to get complete refund of his payments made to us. (In case of post agreement cancellation we charge a nominal administrative charges.)
            I believe then it is important to detail out each spec in the agreement of sale and it is done at the time of the booking. Is this the ONLY way in which this can be made legally binding on what the builder is promising?

Is yes, this is what must be done by all consumers?
            Absolutely...
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; April 22 2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Jitu_Sir,

Do all builders follow these norms? Or can you give a guidance on what is the % of builders in Pune that follow on what you are saying and committing?

Also, do you think the gullible consumers are informed enought that these things matter when purchasing a flat?

The ratio is definately 99%: 1%,

99% builders cheat, 1% consumers are informed enough,so THAT IS THE ISSUE!!!!

Comment

Jitu_Sir,

Do all builders follow these norms? Or can you give a guidance on what is the % of builders in Pune that follow on what you are saying and committing?
                Dear pcpune,
                We here at Pethkar Projects set some guidelines & norms and follow them.

Comment

Jitu_Sir,

This is not the answer to my question.. , you are shying away to openly answering the actual question ....

Comment

Jitu_Sir,

This is not the answer to my question.. , you are shying away to openly answering the actual question ....
                    Mr.Pethkar is a nice man though occasionally diplomatic

Comment

The ratio is definately 99%: 1%,

99% builders cheat, 1% consumers are informed enough,so THAT IS THE ISSUE!!!!
                      Any formula?? how do you calculate those percentages? I want to calculate them for Mumbai builders and consumers. Also my take on this is .... the 1% who are informed or rather who think they are informed are the ones who always wait for the prices to go down further. And the remaining 99% decide the fate of the market. I might be wrong...

yes I completely agree with this observation. Right now people have money, interest rates are manageable...hence builders are making Hay by asking such prices.

99% of buyers are buying the flats and not working out formulas that will relate total amount of sunshine received by Earth with the prices at which the land owners around Pune should sell their lands to not so reputed builders.

Those are strong words. If you think you are intelligent... good for you. Please wait for a few more years but stop making such uncalled for statements.

Would you appreciate if these builders/developers call you a case of "sour grapes" ?? I am sure you won't. So please do not cross the line and have healthy discussion.

Mr Pethkar... have u started booking for higher floors of K/L wings? Tentative date pls?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X