Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
Reply
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If all the under construction flats have been booked, can you let us know how many people have booked a single flat, and how many have booked multiple flats?
    A detailed reply in the following format would greatly help:
    No. of customers who have booked one flat : ??
    No. of customers who have booked two flats: ??
    No. of customers who have booked three flats: ??
    No. of customers who have booked four or more flats: ??

    We can easily accept that a person who books four or more flats is not a customer, but a short term investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear techiwguy_98,
    Its upto individual's perception as to how he looks to the things. Some appreciate while some are in denial mode. You have every right to express your thoughts about the project & the builder.
    As regards the pictures of the Sample flat then I accept that they look bigger since they had been captured by a wide angle 21MP camera in order to capture most of the things and not to mislead the buyers. There is no SHOW FLAT or CONCEPT FLAT, what you see is what you get.

    We have clear disclosure of carpet and terrace areas in all our offereings. ST (not appllicable for current offerings) and VAT are indirect taxes levied by Central & State Govts respectively.

    Bottomline Samrajya flats & car parks are small and unreasonably priced at 6800..This is looting with a straight face and white collar. You guys have gone out of control ... CREDAI & politicians is party to this..One builder cannot do price reduction. If one increases price, other builders have to (to remain buddies in CREDAI)... You alone can't change it and neither can you claim innonence or right doing here... You are all the same by virtue of association..

    PUNE RE has no logic for pricing of flats period... You cannot defend any of the above...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phaalto
    As much as I appreciate your sense of humor and your shrewd insight in to a general builder mentality I have to say that Mr. Jitu Sir is always very dignified and respectful in his behaviour and as a rule I generally respond to such people in kind.

    Unfortunately I agree with everything you said, and thats how the game is usually being played now a days. i hope Jitu is and remains an exception

    No, it is not only about Mr.Pethkar. My post was not to criticize Mr. Pethkar but about the builder community. Here is what I had said earlier about him: "near-honest builder in the entire builder fraternity. as honest as a builder can be". On top of that, he is educated (as against the picture of a builder who has Reyban (note the spelling) goggles, paan in their mouth, big gold chains and super white clothes with an added scorpio (well, these days, ford endeavour)).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    hey u r wrong. i already booked 12th floor flat. so only two r left. we hav joined paragliding classes now, just in case elevator is down we can paraglide from our balcony; next we will learn rock clibing so we can also climb up luxurious apartments. in parking lots we will keep two boats in rainy seasons when ramnadi finds its way we can enjoy boating as well.

    Here are some of the other benefits you should not forget:
    1. The only people who can afford the flat are super rich, government officers, other builders, mafia dons, politicians (and political supporters), drug dealers, black marketeers, thugs, robbers and smugglers. Just imagine the wide amount of experience your children would get by being neighbor to such esteemed gentlemen. It could be enjoying seeing your child wandering with the neighboring spoiled brat at 3 AM on some day and seeing him get involved in a very private rave party on some other day. Just imagine how thrilling it would be when all the policemen in the area would personally know you. The things which you have only heard of (mostly due to bollywood): katta, ghoda, teen-patti, khoka, container, you would be an expert in the terminology. Oh the joys of life!
    2. When you would purchase a flat in such schemes, the only things that would remain with you would probably few clothes and few household things, as you can anyway not afford to buy anything of significant value. This would help you to take your mind away from mortal things and you can concentrate on the most important thing beyond life: moksha. As you would not be able to afford cooking food daily, a significant amount can be saved which you can invest in the cause for fighting with the builder for getting such things corrected as incomplete swimming pool, shoddy finishing, a fairly decent road on which a vehicle can ply etc.
    3. Your children would be saved from becoming educated-unemployed (due to lack of funds). They would be uneducated-unemployed. The good thing is, they would not leave you in your old age and migrate to USA.
    4. You will not be able to purchase a bike, let alone a car. So much relief to the Gaia.
    5. You can safely claim that your flat is now worth 1 crore or 2 crores (as time passes by). You can discuss with your relatives why your flat would get more value than theirs and can enjoy those jealous stares. Unfortunately, you can not enjoy this game with the neighbors as everybody is almost equally rich.
    6. With water getting accumulated in the society premises (sometimes upto the first floor), snakes, spiders, scorpions etc. would have a yearly visit to your house. You can learn about poisons, self defense, screaming in the lowest possible voice etc etc freely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    If all the under construction flats have been booked, can you let us know how many people have booked a single flat, and how many have booked multiple flats?
    A detailed reply in the following format would greatly help:
    No. of customers who have booked one flat : ??
    No. of customers who have booked two flats: ??
    No. of customers who have booked three flats: ??
    No. of customers who have booked four or more flats: ??

    We can easily accept that a person who books four or more flats is not a customer, but a short term investor.

    Dear abeerbagul,
    All booked flats are individuals, noone can purchase more than 1 unit since it's a 80IB project. Though there are few units left behind and from financers which will be opened at ready possession stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we still believe in SOLD OUT concept??

    Even in Samrajya, the financiers' flat are there, the higher floor flats are there.......

    Btw, I recently saw an ad of Samrajya in a marathi newspaper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear abeerbagul,
    All booked flats are individuals, noone can purchase more than 1 unit since it's a 80IB project. Though there are few units left behind and from financers which will be opened at ready possession stage.


    and obviously you cannot disclose the number of flats left behind and from financers ... right? they will always be referred as 'few units'... :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Do we still believe in SOLD OUT concept??

    Even in Samrajya, the financiers' flat are there, the higher floor flats are there.......

    Btw, I recently saw an ad of Samrajya in a marathi newspaper.

    Dear realacres,
    Occupancy ratio can be checked by no of flats lit at night :)
    You will continue to see our ad for a period of 1 year atleast, the reason we have considerable inventory in higher floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    and obviously you cannot disclose the number of flats left behind and from financers ... right? they will always be referred as 'few units'... :bab (34):

    Dear punerebuyer,
    It shouldn't matter. Still can share this info too. We have close to 200 unsold flats in L6 & L7. As already said before, we open number of flats in a stage wise manner as per our sales policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    The general rule in all industry is to ask for a price that people are willing to pay.This applies to any kind of industry. Unfortunately we keep pointing at the smaller community for examples builder in this case, however the solution lies in the bigger mass which is the buyers. Unless the buyer’s are educated and understands the details the story will go on and on.

    One of the major selling tactics in Pune house industry has been to sell by creating a panic about availability of a preferred flat. For example around 3-4 years ago when I went to check availability in a flat at Comfort Zone (Balewadi), I was told that no garden facing flat available. One of my friend bought a garden facing flat last year. People make their decision fast if they come to know that they will miss on something, it is well researched article and Pune builders use it very well.

    Unfortunately, personally I do not see an end to this trend as there will be more people going back from abroad (most of the countries are tightening their visa norms which will ensure that influx of people returning to India is mainteined) and will have available cash to buy in a society that is positioned as “posh”. Remember these folks would have lived in a saving mode while abroad for 5-6 years and in these 5 -6 years have saved good foreign currency and also developed wings to fly. Unless they spend and book in a posh society they would feel that their sacrifices while staying abroad in a savings mode was meaningless.These prople have only 4-5 cities to go back to and Pune is one of them. In addition the other set of people who has black money will continue to thrive, I do not see any radical change in the near vicinity to change that.

    Hence builders will always find buyers unless something changes drastically. We can discuss and allow our frustration to flow, but not much will change with the current affair of things.

    We have to find an “Alternate” location as a substitute to Pune to bring a reasonable sanity.The alternate location could be something like what Pune was 15 years ago……………………….But is that not the toughest thing to do? And yes for that to happen we will need few Anna RealAcre's or Anna Jitu sir's!!

    Cheers,
    Birendra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear punerebuyer,
    It shouldn't matter. Still can share this info too. We have close to 200 unsold flats in L6 & L7. As already said before, we open number of flats in a stage wise manner as per our sales policy.


    I guess this is the first time we are hearing that there are 200+ flats unsold in Samrajya... so 'few units left' is a completely misleading statement... as Birendra rightly said, when a buyer hears that you have only few units left or sees that you are offering only 5-10 choices, a misleading message is passed...

    The sales policy of bringing flats out in a staged manner is only to create a fear in the buyer's mindset.

    What if a buyer really wanted a flat on 8th floor but you simple didnt offer because your 'policy' is hiding that flat at that time and later the buyer knows that another person bought that flat next month.

    Sorry to be blunt Mr. Jitu, but this is not a Sales policy, but this is outright cheating!!! clearly you do not want your buyer to make informed decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    I guess this is the first time we are hearing that there are 200+ flats unsold in Samrajya... so 'few units left' is a completely misleading statement... as Birendra rightly said, when a buyer hears that you have only few units left or sees that you are offering only 5-10 choices, a misleading message is passed...

    Dear punerebuyer,
    These 200 flats include all units which are recently launched in higher floors. There are 8 wings with 16 flats (4 flats per floor) in each and 1 wing with 24 (6 flats per floor). So in totality 152 flats (16x8 + 24x1). Add to it the entire 1 st floor for all 9 wings i.e. 38 flats. So unsold inventory comes to 190 (152+38). I had mentioned about the first floor somewhere in my previous post.
    'Few units left' term was used for the units which were in offer till 7th floor only.
    Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    The sales policy of bringing flats out in a staged manner is only to create a fear in the buyer's mindset.

    What if a buyer really wanted a flat on 8th floor but you simple didnt offer because your 'policy' is hiding that flat at that time and later the buyer knows that another person bought that flat next month.

    Sorry to be blunt Mr. Jitu, but this is not a Sales policy, but this is outright cheating!!! clearly you do not want your buyer to make informed decisions.

    There is no intention to create any kind of fear in buyers mind. We dont believe in such kind of business. If someone is interested in a particular unit, and that unit is not in offer then we request the client to wait till it gets opened. We inform that client about the availability of the particular unit and its offered rate as and when its opened. Certainly we offer it at higher rate in order to maximize our profits which is a part of our Sales Policy. Every businessman wants his business to grow which essentially requires to increase its sales & profits. The only difference here is I openly ADMIT this.
    CommentQuote
  • The rise of rates in your scheme in last 1-2 year itself is not realistic/not justified...it looks like you are increasing the rates in the range of 400-500 per sq. ft in betn 3-4 months..

    do you think these unreasonable rise in the rates would cost the customers EXTRA 4L to 6L just in betn 4 months...

    do you think the salary of average guy who is willing to take an apartment in your scheme increases in every 3-4 months by good amount so that he/she can afford the apartments in your scheme..

    what is the logic in increasing the rates just in 3-4 months when the salary of people remains the same..do you think you should also need to consider this point before periodically increasing your rates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingsmead
    The rise of rates in your scheme in last 1-2 year itself is not realistic/not justified...it looks like you are increasing the rates in the range of 400-500 per sq. ft in betn 3-4 months..

    do you think these unreasonable rise in the rates would cost the customers EXTRA 4L to 6L just in betn 4 months...

    do you think the salary of average guy who is willing to take an apartment in your scheme increases in every 3-4 months by good amount so that he/she can afford the apartments in your scheme..

    what is the logic in increasing the rates just in 3-4 months when the salary of people remains the same..do you think you should also need to consider this point before periodically increasing your rates..



    The builder is here for doing profitable business and not for running charity. If he still gets buyers at the high rates, why will he sell at lower rates? Its a demand supply game. If demand falls, prices will come down, but do we see that happening?
    CommentQuote
  • Birendra, what Anna stuff you found in Jitu??? He is fooling buyers in day light...
    CommentQuote