Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

I was wondering why a project called Samrajya is getting so much attention here.. only realized later that other topics other than Samrajya are getting discussed here..

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Hey, I am single. Btw, if the man is financially dependent on wife, then he is not a man.

One of my friend's wife is a doc, earns over 45k/month in hand & owns a Swift while my friend who is in biz, owns Audi A4. He told me he was sad when he came to know that his wife booked Swift (he had plans to gift her Honda Civic), but then didn't say anything as Swift kept her happy. However, his home is in joint name, even though his wife hasn't paid a single penny for the same.
      How many men on this forum own Audi A4 and plan to gift a Civic to their "own" wife ;-) ... I am sure if there are any, they wouldn't find buying a flat at Samrajya that difficult.

Anyway the point is even your businessman friend is happy to let his wife enjoy her earnings in her own way. Had his wife wanted to contribute towards the house I am sure he wouldn't have complained about that as well. I am sure he didn't go for a housing loan... because a title in joint name requires all owners to be co-borrowers in housing loan proposal (My knowledge on this topic could be outdated though..)

So if someone's wife wishes to contribute towards their home loan EMIs I don't see any issue with that.

Frankly speaking I still don't understand how a joint loan is related to someone's manhood.

And you didn't respond to the situation I talked about in my previous post where a man is laid off by his employer... So as per your logic he is no more a man as he is laid off and financially dependent...LOL... This is crazy stuff. Someone who was "running the show"...was man enough a few days back.... loses a job and loses his manhood... LOL

I think this is going off topic... and I request everyone to please continue discussion on Samrajya. Realacres please PM me if wish to continue this discussion.

sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings... but I hate the way women are taken for granted and are considered weaker in our culture/society.
      Last edited by rocknrolls; May 2 2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Hey, I am single. Btw, if the man is financially dependent on wife, then he is not a man.
        Holy damn realacres, I truely liked your posts, and respected your opinion. Really sad to see this ist side of yours. I am itching to write a lot on this, but I won't comment anything about the right or wrong of the above statement. I don't want to get in verbal fighti with someone whose opinions I have come to trust. Just letting you know my feeling as once devoted fan of your posts Pls refrain from doing so for you are damaging your own respect in eyes of readers like me.

Comment

Man, did I ask women to wear burkha & sit at home? Man, being in 21st century doesn't mean you over-leverage yourself. If this is the logic, consider me as the Mummies of Egypt.

WHat are your views on manhood people who takes big dowary from wife ?

Comment

Originally posted by ani_meher View Post
            Holy damn realacres, I truely liked your posts, and respected your opinion. Really sad to see this ist side of yours. I am itching to write a lot on this, but I won't comment anything about the right or wrong of the above statement. I don't want to get in verbal fighti with someone whose opinions I have come to trust. Just letting you know my feeling as once devoted fan of your posts Pls refrain from doing so for you are damaging your own respect in eyes of readers like me.

bottom line real is saying dont involve your whole family in this EMI business it destroys the value of family and defination of family

just to get 2 bhk apartment that too in perticular area for 60 L loan i dont agree to pull my wife or any one from my family to pay EMI for 15 years on such high amount .

other words are you man enough to take apartment in kothrud now a days
            may be jitu can give this ad for his apartments

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
              WHat are your views on manhood people who takes big dowary from wife ?
              Answer to this Question is Simple & obvious....I think you got my point
              Cheers,
              -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by pmithilesh View Post
                other words are you man enough to take apartment in kothrud now a days
                may be jitu can give this ad for his apartments

thanks
                Uhmm...nice idea...Mard asaal tar Samrajya,Kothrudmadhe ghewoon daakhwa flat gruhkarzaa shiwaay ...Twara kara, ghetla nahi ki naamardacha shikka aayushyabhar baseyl

Comment

Originally posted by ani_meher View Post
                  As this is taking the issue away from Samrajya, I have put up me reply here:-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...count1600.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...9/page160.html

pmithilesh has said what I meant to say. DOn't involve all the members in the family for a damn over-priced flat.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolls View Post
                    Dude... I don't take Aditi Sharma as a representative of working Indian women.
                    In my career span of 12 yrs I haven't seen many women leaving their jobs to take care of children. They may settle for a less hectic job... but assuming that a wife would leave her job after having a child is ridiculous.

Consider this scenario... if the woman quits her job to take care of her children, "the man is running the show" (as you would believe).... and he is laid off... who runs the show then???

There are so many news items where in many American homes were able to ride the subprime crisis/recession because of the working woman.

So please get your philosophy right and do not underestimate the woman power or take them for granted.
                    Dude dude dudue...

I never said that women should quit the job and take care of children.
                    As you are adept in disorting what others say.. you did it here too.
                    I meant break..not permanently quitting job.

By the way...I too have seen enough number of different cases in 9 years of my professional life.

What I'm saying here is let her decide what she wants to do. Don't let your house loan become biggest trouble for her.

My philosophy is exactly at correct place. I don't need anyone's advice for that. I would never underestimate woman power. "She" makes much bigger contrubution to home and family than "he". No "he" can take care of child as good as "she". She works hard at homeas well as office....much more than "he". Then whenever she needs break from office for taking care of home. She must get. She should not be slave to home loan.

I rest my case here.

Comment

Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
                      Dude dude dudue...
                      Thanks for calling me dude... makes me feel so much younger.. I am almost on the verge of being called an uncle. Anyway..

What I'm saying here is let her decide what she wants to do. Don't let your house loan become biggest trouble for her.
                      1 st sentence = Exactly my point.
                      2nd sentence = the house loan could be your biggest trouble too. [this tone if what I hate. why do you you think you can easily sail through a situation, that could be a big trouble for her?? are you a superman??? this is what I call underestimating woman power... A man will decide whether he wants her to get into paying EMIs. If she can earn for herself, can't she think for herself too?]

My philosophy is exactly at correct place. I don't need anyone's advice for that. I would never underestimate woman power. "She" makes much bigger contrubution to home and family than "he". No "he" can take care of child as good as "she". She works hard at homeas well as office....much more than "he". Then whenever she needs break from office for taking care of home. She must get. She should not be slave to home loan.

I rest my case here.
                      Ok now thats going too far on the other side.. "He" can take care of a child as good as "she"... "he" also works hard at home as well as office. He also might need a break or might be handed over a compulsory break (read pink slip)... And he should not be a slave to home loan either.

When are we going to come out of these stereotypes??
                      Man = earns money, drives car, protects family
                      Woman = takes care of home, raising children, shops for the family, if hubby allows will take up a job (then she becomes superwoman)

Why can't we think that...
                      a woman could also drive a car??
                      a man could also cook good food.. buy groceries?
                      a man would also love to spend time watching his kids grow in front of his eyes...

Why can't we think a man and a woman are "equal"?? Why can't we have a balanced view of the situation? (ok these are just examples. so pls dont dissect them further. the bottom line is why can't we believe that whatever a man can do.. a woman can do as well...)

This applies to the RE situation as well...

A few members will be so critical of the current situation, Pune builders, jacked prices etc. etc. while a few would say this is the right time to buy a property. I strongly believe the reality is somewhere in between.. and we need more balanced views of the situation.

I so very wish to rest my case too..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X