Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Myself

Dear all,
    Let me introduce myself. I am Jitendra Pethkar - Project Partner for Pethkar Projects developing Samrajya in Kothrud. I came across this forum and found it much interesting. This thread on samrajya has provided me many inputs.
    i would like to know any sort of grievances, suggestions related with our project.

Jitendra Pethkar
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Dear all,
      Let me introduce myself. I am Jitendra Pethkar - Project Partner for Pethkar Projects developing Samrajya in Kothrud. I came across this forum and found it much interesting. This thread on samrajya has provided me many inputs.
      i would like to know any sort of grievances, suggestions related with our project.

Jitendra Pethkar
      Really nice to see you here...this forum is getting more interesting now with builders are also participating in discussion to provide valuable inputs.

Comment

Dear all,

Jitendra Pethkar
        Very good initiative Jitendra. Appreciate this effort to connect to the buyers.I am sure buyers have questions for you. Thanks -

Comment

Welcome Jitendra. It will surely be helpful for you to be on the forum as you can clarify some doubts haunting members and also able to take direct feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
            Very good initiative Jitendra. Appreciate this effort to connect to the buyers.I am sure buyers have questions for you. Thanks -
            Thanks Mr. Harish Kulkarni for welcoming me in the forum. I would really like to know what buyers think about our project. this will help us to enhance our service to make better living.

Jitendra Pethkar

Comment

Thanks Mr. Harish Kulkarni for welcoming me in the forum. I would really like to know what buyers think about our project. this will help us to enhance our service to make better living.

Jitendra Pethkar
              Hi Jitendra,

I would also like to welcome to you here in this Forum...

I must say You are the first builder, which I have seen so Humble & talk about enhancing their service....Really I didnt find any builder ever saying "Enhance service to make better living"....I hope if you can deliver what you said here, then you will get at least some more booking from this forum itself without any advertisement expense...After reading your post I would like to know do you have any plan to launch any new project??? Specially in Area somewhere in Baner.
              Last edited by ash7979; December 23 2009, 09:20 PM.
              Cheers,
              -Ashish

Comment

Dear all,

Jitendra Pethkar
                Hey, builder on this forum? It's indeed a welcome step & Jitu, welcome to this beautiful medium. Appreciate that you came here & introduced yourself as who you are in real. It is indeed a very positive step from builders' side. Personally I believe that RE business is based more on mouth publicity than putting up huge ads & you being here will help both i.e. the buyers as well as builder a lot. We can learn a lot of things from each other too. Welcome once again.

Btw, you have a ready-made henchman here, sam2008. He has bought a flat in your project.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hey ashish & realacres...
                  firstly i am thankful to you for welcoming me in this forum. i didnt get much time to go thr many threads but one thing i must say is realacres is a senior person who contributes substancially in this forum . ashish seems to have a practical approach towards RE.
                  i m always open for discussion and wud rally like to know any shortcomings of our company as well as any suggestions which cud help us to satisfy needs of home buyers.
                  i m grateful to sam2008, mandarg any anyone other who r part of samrajya.

Jitendra Pethkar

Comment

hey ashish, realacres & kothrud_pune.
                    i am thankful to all of u who have encouraged me to actively participate in this forum. i didnt get much time to go thr many threads but one thing i must say is realacres has been contributing substancially for the knowledge base he has.
                    i wud really like to know queries, suggestions, complaints about my project. it wud b pleasure to resolve them to your satisfaction.
                    ashish seems to have practical approach towards RE. presently we r just developing only samrajya. there is a proposal in pipeline for baner, but as u know its difficult to hv a single plot with vitually no litigations and even if we hv the owners demands r too high. lets see how it works out. certainly not in near future. will tk much time.
                    i m thankful to sam2008, mandarg and anyone who is part of samrjya. i wud like to know ur views over new home in samrajya. if there r any grievances then kindly post without hesitation.

Jitendra Pethkar
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; December 23 2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I am owner of a flat in Samrajya L5 building and I must admit that construction quality is very good and the phase currently being developed is awesome...

However I request mr pethkar to provide the amenities promised to the flat owners as earliest possible.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X