Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Dear Hitesh,
    Firstly thanks for appreciating the quality of our new construction. you will many more good changes in coming days.
    as reagrds the amenity space i admit there there has been considerable delay in developing it. the basic reson behind it was revision of layout plan of samrajya. u must be knowing that initially there were 21 wings and now it has been reduced to 16 wings with high rise structures. thi has led to a big 30000 sft garden area instead of 3 smaller ones. as u know we had partly developed the garden area as per the demands of the existing society members to facilitate use of some part of the amenity space.
    we r having a good plan for the amenity space and in coming days you will see it. as regards the swimming pool we r unable to start it bcoz of ongoing construction activity in vicinity to it. pool requires clean environment and good maintenance. some sanctions r pending from PMC. once tht is done we can develop the club house & community hall. believe me, in coming few months you will see pace in development and i m confident tht our amenity space would be one of the best in kothrud.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; December 24 2009, 11:15 AM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      where is my post
      (changes tone, now gruffy voice)

Welcome my child, I'm the resident ghost here. I eat up posts, and fancy language. Anything you say and do here will be held against you in my haunted house. So please beware! :p

Comment

Dear Razer,
        I am unable to post replies thr quote, while if I put a fresh reply then it appears. As I m new to this forum I am unable to finetune myself to the system.
        Your guidance is appreciable.

Comment

Jitendra,
          I suggest you one workaround, see it its usefull.
          you can write a short post first in one sentence and without quote and post it.
          Then you can edit the post (you will see Edit button in all of your posts).
          You can use this edit button to edit your post and there you can write a long post. This way, your posts will be published quickly.

Hope it helps...
          Aditi

Dear Razer,
          I am unable to post replies thr quote, while if I put a fresh reply then it appears. As I m new to this forum I am unable to finetune myself to the system.

Comment

Dear Razer,
            Okay, jokes apart, as Aditi has suggested use a short quick post to get your post to appear. Then edit it, this way you won't get frustrated by typing a long post and then losing it because it won't appear.

This madness will continue till you reach 50 posts. After which the mod here somehow believes that you will become seasoned enough to post right away!

Like realacres as suggested in the past, if you want to type a lot then use a notepad and then paste your content in the message window.

Yes, it's all archaic, and prehistoric. But it is what it is. Also note, that certain mundane words won't appear at all, and your grammar will look like it was taught to you by a three year old, if you don't catch those words in time. I know a word like p_h_o_n_e will never appear in its standard format.

So post away, and remember "he's watching you" (joking again!).

Comment

Jetu Sir, you price is too high (almost ~1 cr. for a 2-BHK flat considering Bank interest on loan).

And at 1 cr. you say you are proud of your construction quality. Have you put golden tiles in you flats?

And please stop ditching forums when people start critising you.
              Last edited by enduser; December 24 2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                70L will yeild you 7L/annum with ease (10%/annum), which means INR 58333/month. Even after cutting the 30% tax, it would mean INR 40834/month. With this money, why Samrajya, I can rent a good 3BR at Boat Club Road, yet have this money safe which would have otherwise gone in builders' pocket.

Now, how many of you would buy for INR 4000/sq ft?
                And still Jitu Sir considers this as reasonable ...

Comment

Dear Mr Pethkar

On your website in the FAQ you mention

"Land opposite our plot is an agricultural land. Land next to that plot belongs to Defense. It is reserved land."

Does "Land opposite our plot" mean the land in front of the sales office or land opposite the 1st phase?

What are the chances of "agricultural land" getting converted to non-agricultural land?

-Abhi

Comment

Dear end user,
                    the cost of 2BHK in our sheme is high bcoz its area is more as compared to the area of 2BHK normally seen in other schemes. if u see the area is almost 1300 sft. we do have small area 2BHK flats like 985 sft in O/P wings, but unfortunately the booking s are full till 7th floor. high floors booking wud start after few months.
                    as regards critisim, i dont mind as it necessary for improvement to happen.

i am thankful to aditi & razer to help me in posting comments. as said earlier may be after few posting it wud regularize.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; December 24 2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Jitendra,

Is there any plan for future expansion in Samrajya?? I think current lay out it too cramped?? When can we expect phase3??
                      Last edited by Punehousehunter; December 24 2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X