Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by puser View Post
    Dear jitu, how are you? How is Samrajya heading? Any rate revision so far?
    Dear puser,
    I am doing fine. Thanks.
    Samrajya is going well. Almost all possessions in L6 are over. Now works going on for L7. Hope that there will be less delay.
    Presently there are no rate revisions but may take place in few days.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; August 2 2010, 06:05 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Good to see this thread back. And what about the sanctions of higher floors? Have booking started for higher floors?
      Dear realacres,
      Judiciary takes some time. So sanctions are pending and bookings for higher floors still to open. It seems they could be open only after the entire project gets completed in all respects.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear realacres,
        Judiciary takes some time. So sanctions are pending and bookings for higher floors still to open. It seems they could be open only after the entire project gets completed in all respects.
        ... so while i was quoted a tentative date of 2009 Diwali for opening higher floors, now it is getting shifted to completion of the entire project .. so Oct 2011 minimum...

So Jitu, once these flats are available for booking in Oct 2011, will they be considered as brand new flats even though they are constructed more than 1 - 1.5 years earlier?

Comment

Dear realacres,
          Jitu_Sir,

recently I have been talking with various sales/builder community, it definitely feels like the market is really tight. Sales are not quite happening, cash crunches and various other factors are making things tight (ofcourse lending rates are also going to be equally tough).
          Talking about rates I think it will only come down in like year to 2 years time not before that.

What do you think as a builder about the current situation and RE in general for medium term perspective. Ofcourse you must be RE buller and there is no reason for your firm to get in any financial trouble (or is there any trouble? ), but keeping this apart what are your views on it? Or am I misjudging the scene?

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
            ... so while i was quoted a tentative date of 2009 Diwali for opening higher floors, now it is getting shifted to completion of the entire project .. so Oct 2011 minimum...
            Dear punerebuyer,
            You might be right in your judgement.
            So Jitu, once these flats are available for booking in Oct 2011, will they be considered as brand new flats even though they are constructed more than 1 - 1.5 years earlier?
            You are right. They would be 1-1.5 years old, NEW flats.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
              Jitu_Sir,

recently I have been talking with various sales/builder community, it definitely feels like the market is really tight. Sales are not quite happening, cash crunches and various other factors are making things tight (ofcourse lending rates are also going to be equally tough).
              Talking about rates I think it will only come down in like year to 2 years time not before that.
              Dear saggii,
              It's difficult to judge market dynamics. Though we had seen some reduction in enquiries in last few months for some reasons. As regards sales then they are still happening at Samrajya.
              Originally posted by saggii View Post
              What do you think as a builder about the current situation and RE in general for medium term perspective. Ofcourse you must be RE buller and there is no reason for your firm to get in any financial trouble (or is there any trouble? ), but keeping this apart what are your views on it? Or am I misjudging the scene?
              The current situation seems to remain stable for sometime. Whether it will go up or down is unpredictable. Today we see most conversions through endusers rather than investors.

Comment

Reviving the thread

Hi Jitu,

Just wanted to know the following:-

Status of higher floors,
                Current possessions,
                Anything new in Balwantpuram in general.

Btw, do you have any info about cons of gypsum plasterboards for internal walls?? Some people are advocating this today, especially the manufacturers of these products.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks for the revival

Hi Jitu,

Just wanted to know the following:-

Status of higher floors,
                  Current possessions,
                  Anything new in Balwantpuram in general.
                  Dear realacres,
                  Firstly thanks for reopening this thread after a long while. Some info about Samrajya:
                  1. Sanctions for higher floors is still pending. We are trying our level best to get it done asap.
                  2. Possessions for all flats in L6 done. Few ready possession flats sold and their possessions are in process. Possessions for O&P wings are scheduled by end of March 2011. The progress is in accordance. While remaining 3 wings is by October 2011 which will be done.
                  3. Latest news at 'Samrajya' is we have received Eco-housing 5 Star Certification. This will give some benefits to the developer and the end user.

Btw, do you have any info about cons of gypsum plasterboards for internal walls?? Some people are advocating this today, especially the manufacturers of these products.
                  I had heard this gypsum plasterboards for the first time. Don't know much about it. Will let you know in 2/3 days.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; October 16 2010, 01:35 AM.

Comment

3. Latest news at 'Samrajya' is we have received Eco-housing 5 Star Certification. This will give some benefits to the developer and the end user.
                    Congratulations Jitu for the award...
                    so what are the benefits for end user?

Comment

Congratulations Jitu for the award...
                      so what are the benefits for end user?
                      Dear punerebuyer,
                      Thanks,
                      As per my understanding the developer gets some concession in premiums while end user gets in property tax.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X