Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by techieguy_98 View Post

Few questions unrelated to the project , since you are accessible to common people like me.

- What is your opinion on buying in prime areas like Deccan , Bhosale nagar etc ? Is it worth paying builders 12000/sq ft ? Do you think prices will go up even further ? Is it unending price escalation in this area ?
    Dear techieguy_98,
    if your budget and your requirement suits the location then you can opt for prime areas. As regards prices then there will not be substantial change in coming days but they will rise in long term.
    - For family to live in fringe areas like Baner,Kharadi etc , What is your take on tanker water supply instead of PMC water ? Should one attempt to go live there with family ? I'm not asking about security and roads...There is nothing more to ask and say regarding that....Its the same anywhere in Pune
    Water suppy from PMC or Tankers will be deciding factor in coming days. It's better to pay some premium to get flat having PMC water. If not then the quality of tanker water must be checked before going for some location.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      This means 2 things:-

1.) Some rival builder is fomenting trouble using his contacts,

2.) PMC chaps either have been paid less or the concerned chap has been transfered & you need to deal with new chap from square 1.

Third possibility can't be discussed here.
      Dear realacres,
      The reason is different from the above 2 possibilities. It's something related constitutional right of a developer.
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; November 4 2010, 08:18 PM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear techieguy_98,
        if your budget and your requirement suits the location then you can opt for prime areas. As regards prices then there will not be substantial change in coming days but they will rise in long term.

Water suppy from PMC or Tankers will be deciding factor in coming days. It's better to pay some premium to get flat having PMC water. If not then the quality of tanker water must be checked before going for some location.
        Regarding tanker water quality : How can a common man ascertain the quality of water tanker ? Is there authorized or proven companies that supply tanker water or should we try a dangerous stunt of asking for sample water and then drink it ??

Comment

Dear realacres,
          The reason is different from the above 2 possibilities. It's something related constitutional right of a developer.
          Whatever be the case , my prayers are for PMC tobacco chewers getting their behind kicked...

Comment

Dear techieguy_98,
            due to the uncontrolled growth and traffic situation in Pune, the definition of prime area itself has become subjective ...

Also asking real estate prices and their justification to a builder doesn't make sense since there is a clear vested interest. (no offense Jitu)... No builder will say that prices are inflated (except DSK because these days he is not selling houses but buying votes)

Find out if the property is value for money or not and decide yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              due to the uncontrolled growth and traffic situation in Pune, the definition of prime area itself has become subjective ...

Also asking real estate prices and their justification to a builder doesn't make sense since there is a clear vested interest. (no offense Jitu)... No builder will say that prices are inflated (except DSK because these days he is not selling houses but buying votes)

Find out if the property is value for money or not and decide yourself...
              Please don't say definition of prime area is subjective : Let me say that the highest per sq ft rate commanded by an area should be considered prime..Currently some projects in Deccan , KP,Boat club road,Bhosale Nagar are commanding the highest rates across Pune i.e over 10K/sq ft , hence these are prime areas.... Go simply by the top 3 areas with the highest recorded per sq ft rate and then call that prime area whether you like it or not.

How do you decide value for money ? Please tell me your thoughts on how to extract a "value for money" conclusion when buying a home.
              Last edited by techieguy_98; November 4 2010, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Please don't say definition of prime area is subjective : Let me say that the highest per sq ft rate commanded by an area should be considered prime..Currently some projects in Deccan , KP,Boat club road,Bhosale Nagar are commanding the highest rates across Pune i.e over 10K/sq ft , hence these are prime areas.... Go simply by the top 3 areas with the highest recorded per sq ft rate and then call that prime area whether you like it or not.

How do you quantify value for money ? Please tell me your thoughts on how to extract a "value for money" conclusion when buying a home.
                techieguy... you need to spend some time in psychology... we always fall for this arguments... just because an area commands the highest rate, doesnt mean it is prime but we convince ourselves that "since the rates are high, this must be prime" .. note the difference.

it is common for us to justify the product's price after you have spent a fortune on it...

the reason i said prime is subjective is because your needs make the area prime or not. At some point of time, Peth area was considered and prime and now its not... similarly after few years, when people realize that instead of buying a flat in Deccan, once can buy a same area flat 10-15 kms away and also buy a luxury car and driver wages from remaining money and interest... (This is especially true for Kumar Karishma where all amenities will be 10+ years old).

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                  techieguy... you need to spend some time in psychology... we always fall for this arguments... just because an area commands the highest rate, doesnt mean it is prime but we convince ourselves that "since the rates are high, this must be prime" .. note the difference.

it is common for us to justify the product's price after you have spent a fortune on it...

the reason i said prime is subjective is because your needs make the area prime or not. At some point of time, Peth area was considered and prime and now its not... similarly after few years, when people realize that instead of buying a flat in Deccan, once can buy a same area flat 10-15 kms away and also buy a luxury car and driver wages from remaining money and interest... (This is especially true for Kumar Karishma where all amenities will be 10+ years old).
                  Aey man , you need a lesson in pyschology ,logical thinking and english...
                  I am not saying a Prime area is prime forever in time.. As of right now the highest per sq ft areas are prime...And why are they prime , it is because the buyers who are paying that rate think its worth paying that since they have that kind of money... Infra is developed in these areas, things are accessible , schools are closer and so on and so on... There are plenty reasons why LOCATION , LOCATION AND LOCATION commands the highest rates... It is simply not that people have lot of money to come and stay here...To assume these buyers are fool is not the case...

Comment

Aey man , you need a lesson in pyschology ,logical thinking and english...
                    I am not saying a Prime area is prime forever in time.. As of right now the highest per sq ft areas are prime...And why are they prime , it is because the buyers who are paying that rate think its worth paying that since they have that kind of money... Infra is developed in these areas, things are accessible , schools are closer and so on and so on... There are plenty reasons why LOCATION , LOCATION AND LOCATION commands the highest rates... It is simply not that people have lot of money to come and stay here...To assume these buyers are fool is not the case...
                    Don't want this to turn into a personal argument...

you can take the decision based on your own views and VFM ideas. My views are based on my understanding and my logic only...

Wish you a happy Diwali...

Comment

Dear Jitu sir and all fellow members of this forum
                      " May the Festival of Light Bring Joy, Peace, success and Prosperity in your Life. Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous Diwali."

I was away due to personal reason for a while, good to come back and see that we are going great guns.

Cheers,
                      Birendra.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X