• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

^ please share with us your findings.
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Thx mandar for your findings on sigma one.
      for me Samrajya is the end of my search for a home. i hv already confirmed a 2bhk in samrajya. i give priority to access road, alternate road, water supply, infrastructure nearby and public transport facility. moreover the construction seems good with better specs.
      as pethkars are owner, developer & architets of the land and still r supposed to develop 2 more phases they will be readily availble for any future concerns. thts a plus point. i hd talked with one of my friend who stays in their existing building. except for the delay in possession he is in favour of this builder for its quality work. if someone has some more points to share pl...

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
        Thx mandar for your findings on sigma one.
        for me Samrajya is the end of my search for a home. i hv already confirmed a 2bhk in samrajya. i give priority to access road, alternate road, water supply, infrastructure nearby and public transport facility. moreover the construction seems good with better specs.
        as pethkars are owner, developer & architets of the land and still r supposed to develop 2 more phases they will be readily availble for any future concerns. thts a plus point. i hd talked with one of my friend who stays in their existing building. except for the delay in possession he is in favour of this builder for its quality work. if someone has some more points to share pl...
        SAM - whats the MSEB charges they have put on paper for u in ur flat price???? Try to negotiate that...when I had visited them last year, they has put that price as Rs.2lac...For Kothrud area, this shouldnt be more than Rs.50K...someone can throw light on this price though...

Comment

Hello Mr. Inamdar,
          they r charging 1L for MSEB which was initially 1.5L they said. later on they reduced it. When i asked them for this costing they told me tht it was bcoz 3PH meter to all flats and MSEB has taken a portion of their land to put up a substation. also they use USS (Unitized Sub Station) instead of open trasnformers which i saw for the existing buildings. this concept is good as there r no open trasnfformers seen, wiring junk, oil leakages, sound nuisance.
          eventhough i had already booked one unit i would like to know any more experiences for pethkars. thx

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
            Hello Mr. Inamdar,
            they r charging 1L for MSEB which was initially 1.5L they said. later on they reduced it. When i asked them for this costing they told me tht it was bcoz 3PH meter to all flats and MSEB has taken a portion of their land to put up a substation. also they use USS (Unitized Sub Station) instead of open trasnformers which i saw for the existing buildings. this concept is good as there r no open trasnfformers seen, wiring junk, oil leakages, sound nuisance.
            eventhough i had already booked one unit i would like to know any more experiences for pethkars. thx
            SAM - cool...so how much the final cost go???

Comment

Finally booked...

after some search, i have finalized a 3BHK in Samrajya, Pethkar projects. I had earlier posted a negotiated rate of 4200 but after i decided to do a heavier down payment, they gave some some cash discount, enough to round off some figures...

builder seemed to be professional. i grilled them on the draft agreement and they answered all my questions to my satisfaction. They are claiming March 2010 possession for some buildings and agreed to put this date (with some buffer) in the agreement as well. They were honest in telling me how much they can negotiate and not.

Finally, as many members on this forum have mentioned, if you want to take a flat for living, see the budget and your requirements. So thats what was my deciding factor. For me this wasnt for any investment anyway.

I am very happy to be associated with this forum which guided me on the unseen facts of RE industry. That has also created an interest for common good. I will continue visiting nearby schemes as time permits and will post advantages/disadvantages for fellow boarders... happy house hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
                after some search, i have finalized a 3BHK in Samrajya, Pethkar projects. I had earlier posted a negotiated rate of 4200 but after i decided to do a heavier down payment, they gave some some cash discount, enough to round off some figures...

builder seemed to be professional. i grilled them on the draft agreement and they answered all my questions to my satisfaction. They are claiming March 2010 possession for some buildings and agreed to put this date (with some buffer) in the agreement as well. They were honest in telling me how much they can negotiate and not.

Finally, as many members on this forum have mentioned, if you want to take a flat for living, see the budget and your requirements. So thats what was my deciding factor. For me this wasnt for any investment anyway.

I am very happy to be associated with this forum which guided me on the unseen facts of RE industry. That has also created an interest for common good. I will continue visiting nearby schemes as time permits and will post advantages/disadvantages for fellow boarders... happy house hunting...
                Congratulations.. happy living..

Comment

Congradulation!!! Welcome to Samrajya.
                  its a nice place to Live as the line says 'HOme is Where your Heart is'

sam.....

Comment

Sigma One

Hey I don't agree with mandarg at all and following is the logic to say so.
                    Recently I'd visited Sigma One and found everything there so upmarket the international brands, the high quality finishes, superior planning, best carpet saleable ratio and the forest view from all sides.
                    This project is expensive no doubt as it is only for affluent/elite class who know what luxury is, no tom dick or harry can buy such luxury or even understand what international standards mean. I can say this as throughout my life have stayed in many different countries around the world and its surprising to see most of these things in Sigma One (Pune - India).
                    I think people do not have complete information about the project but still write their own story. There is a seperate road for Sigma One as it does not share that with MIT at all; only one side of the project shares a common compound wall with MIT.
                    Even the windows there are sound and dust proof gosh must be expensive
                    Their model flat is worth a look ! Neat, subtle and definitely elite.
                    Sadly all my efforts to negotiate were wasted as they have no negotiation policy! Even in this recession time no discounts are offered at all.
                    I heard that they have won some national and international awards too.
                    Also very few flats are left in phase 1 to 3.
                    I'm waiting for their last phase to be launched lets see.
                    My dream home will definitely be in phase 4.
                    Luxury does come at a price or else its not luxury and everyone cannot afford it : )
                    You need to really see the project to believe it (specially in monsoons as nature is at its best)

Comment

any update?

any updates on rate at Samrajya ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X