Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    Dear punerebuyer,
    Thanks. This time it will be real "soon". Be rest assured, we are very particular about our buyers, and there will not be any influencing characters.
    Not sure but maybe Padawa which falls on 4th Apr, 2011.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      Originally posted by Manav_2010 View Post
      Jitu_Sir,

      Any updates on O & P wings possession? From photo gallery page, we can see that most of the external plastering is done.... how much work is remaining? Can you please inform a realistic date?
      Dear manav_2010,
      We are very much on target and our engg team is putting it's full efforts to complete the work in time. At present we are targeting our date as 31st march for P wing while O wing may take some 15-20 days more. Kindly note that you will be given possession for furniture purpose and most of the services will be in place except pipe gas & solar.
      We need your cooperation and wishes.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear manav_2010,
        We are very much on target and our engg team is putting it's full efforts to complete the work in time. At present we are targeting our date as 31st march for P wing while O wing may take some 15-20 days more. Kindly note that you will be given possession for furniture purpose and most of the services will be in place except pipe gas & solar.
        We need your cooperation and wishes.
        Hi Jitu,

        Have you gone through Sun Horizon thread? There are talks of you launching commercial areas later. Kindly update us on this regard here.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Hi Jitu,

          Have you gone through Sun Horizon thread? There are talks of you launching commercial areas later. Kindly update us on this regard here.
          Hi Real.. I had mentioned about the space they have shown as commercial on map but currently it is in use as the sales office. Sales office told me that they will sell it after all the phases are complete, so it may take 4-5 years. This is the information I was told around 1.5 year back... I never checked again...

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Hi Jitu,

            Have you gone through Sun Horizon thread? There are talks of you launching commercial areas later. Kindly update us on this regard here.
            We might also want to get his take on the POP issue in that thread. (Just out of curiosity). I think Jitu_sir being both an engineer and a builder himself should have knowledge on both the technical and commercial aspects of this issue.

            Jitu_sir,
            For internal plastering, do you use Gypsum plaster (GP) or traditional cement plaster? Can you elaborate the reasons?

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Hi Jitu,

              Have you gone through Sun Horizon thread? There are talks of you launching commercial areas later. Kindly update us on this regard here.
              Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              Hi Real.. I had mentioned about the space they have shown as commercial on map but currently it is in use as the sales office. Sales office told me that they will sell it after all the phases are complete, so it may take 4-5 years. This is the information I was told around 1.5 year back... I never checked again...
              Dear realacres, punerebuyer,
              As regards Samrajya, we have 2 commercial spaces on either side of the main gate, out of which one is used for Sales and the other one for Engg. Dept. Since our project is a township project which may take still more 5-6 years to develop, the present office would remain as it is and later opened under lease/ outright.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 15 2011, 04:22 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Originally posted by pune_real View Post
                We might also want to get his take on the POP issue in that thread. (Just out of curiosity). I think Jitu_sir being both an engineer and a builder himself should have knowledge on both the technical and commercial aspects of this issue.

                Jitu_sir,
                For internal plastering, do you use Gypsum plaster (GP) or traditional cement plaster? Can you elaborate the reasons?
                Dear pune_real,
                I guess we had discussed this before in this same thread. We use Stucco (a type of POP) which gives superior finish, more workability and crackless finish. It is always beneficial over conventional cement plaster.
                Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 15 2011, 04:43 PM.
                Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Dear pune_real,
                  I guess we hd discussed this before in this same thread. We use Stucco (a type of POP) which gives superior finish, more workability and crackless finish. It is always beneficial over convetional cement plaster.
                  Jitu_sir,

                  Thanks for the reply. Will put this information on the other thread with your permission for the information of other people.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                    Dear pune_real,
                    I guess we had discussed this before in this same thread. We use Stucco (a type of POP) which gives superior finish, more workability and crackless finish. It is always beneficial over conventional cement plaster.
                    Hi Jitu, there was a question on using PoP directly on the bricks (on other thread)? do you do that or do you use cement on the bricks and later use PoP for the finish?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                      Hi Jitu, there was a question on using PoP directly on the bricks (on other thread)? do you do that or do you use cement on the bricks and later use PoP for the finish?
                      Come on PB, its clearly mentioned that POP has more superior finish and beneficial than conventional Cement Plaster...i too have confirmed from many architects..as many are there in my family...!
                      Last edited by destinychild; February 15 2011, 08:07 PM. Reason: to add more

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X