Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by destinychild View Post
    Come on PB, its clearly mentioned that POP has more superior finish and beneficial than conventional Cement Plaster...i too have confirmed from many architects..as many are there in my family...!
    DC.. I have two points..

1. I agree that PoP can have better finish but it is the final layer... the question is that would that be applied on the bricks directly or as someone else said, there will be cement/concrete on the bricks and PoP layer is used for finishing...

2. I have asked this question to Jitu_Sir... I have a right to doubt your credibility (and you also have the same) but we can trust Jitu in this regard due to his knowledge and experience in this industry.

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
      DC.. I have two points..

1. I agree that PoP can have better finish but it is the final layer... the question is that would that be applied on the bricks directly or as someone else said, there will be cement/concrete on the bricks and PoP layer is used for finishing...

2. I have asked this question to Jitu_Sir... I have a right to doubt your credibility (and you also have the same) but we can trust Jitu in this regard due to his knowledge and experience in this industry.
      i think jitu has already answered the question saying:

"We use Stucco (a type of POP) which gives superior finish, more workability and crackless finish. It is always beneficial over conventional cement plaster.

Comment

DC.. I have two points..

Dear punerebuyer,
        First we need to plaster the walls with rough finish, then levels are marked on the walls and finally stucco is applied on the walls to get smooth and levelled finish.
        I am sharing this info from my limited knowledge in construction industry. I am still learning.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          Dear punerebuyer,
          First we need to plaster the walls with rough finish, then levels are marked on the walls and finally stucco is applied on the walls to get smooth and levelled finish.

I am sharing this info from my limited knowledge in construction industry. I am still learning.
          As per my sources, Pride Purple has used gypsum to plaster the walls instead of a cement layer first in their Park Royale project, which means, gypsum is directly applied on the walls. This has lead to almost 90% of the flat having major or minor seepage issues. For rectifying the problem, they are now applying cement plaster on the affected areas and then applying gypsum again. Clearly, not putting cement plaster is a bad idea and points to quality issues and maybe even cost cutting on the builders part.
          Last edited by lazybone007; February 16 2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear punerebuyer,
            See, destinychild, there is a plaster on bricks, even if it is rough & then stucco is applied. Mittal is applying POP directly on bricks without any plaster whatsoever leading to seepage probs.

That's humble of you Jitu. Now destinychild, don't call me Jitu's agent .
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
              As per my sources, Pride Purple has used gypsum to plaster the walls instead of a cement layer first in their Park Royale project, which means, gypsum is directly applied on the walls. This has lead to almost 90% of the flat having major or minor seepage issues. For rectifying the problem, they are now applying cement plaster on the affected areas and then applying gypsum again. Clearly, not putting cement plaster is a bad idea and points to quality issues and maybe even cost cutting on the builders part.
              +1. Very true. And while doing plastering work, entire wall has to be repainted which then later looks a bit different than adjoining walls.

Don't know why builders do chindhi-giri even for the foundation of the structure.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                Lazybone,realacres,

That reminds me of a smart investor who bought in Park royal in 2007/8 a 3BHK for 54L. Must be so happy with his investment now. All the extremely hard earned money put in builders pocket.

Any idea about re-sales in Park Royal?

Comment

Well, they are making the neighbors envy - by living in Park Royal - what crap... They must all launch a complaint in the consumer court - sure to get good compensation.

Comment

Seems like Samrajya has increased their rates. Also, why the difference in rates between 2bhk (6000/sqft) v/s 3bhk (6500/sqft)? I was very close to seriously considering a 3 bhk in Samrajya, but these rate revisions have made the decision for me in the negative.
                    Last edited by abra_kadabra; March 1 2011, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abra_kadabra View Post
                      Seems like Samrajya has increased their rates. Also, why the difference in rates between 2bhk (6000/sqft) v/s 3bhk (6500/sqft)? I was very close to seriously considering a 3 bhk in Samrajya, but these rate revisions have made the decision for me in the negative.
                      So they have finally started advertising the 8th floor onwards flats..

On their website, now it is showing availability only in L6 .. maybe because they want to sell the ready flats first to fund the under construction buildings...

And on the availability status, it says possession as March 2011 giving false impression that the flats will be completed by that time but in reality, these flats are already almost 1.5 years old.

Ravi K. will be happy now... on his blog he was disappointed when Samrajya was launched, because the max price was "only" 93 Lacs... he will be happy now because the price has crossed 1 Cr now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X