Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    6500/sq ft at Kothrud, Pune . So, Kothrud has become more expensive not only than some so called posh areas of Pune but very soon it will surpass good Mumbai suburbs & prime locations of Gurgaon !!
    Dear realacres,
    Its not new. Some areas in Kothrud for e.g. Ideal, Mayur, Ishidan, nav sayadri is commanding rates more than 7K+. Moreover most of them are standalone buildings which does not offer benefits of a township project.
    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    I don't understand how is it now worth buying a flat for 1+ Cr in Kothrud when better options with less buildings are available in K'nagar, Bhoslenagar, SB Marg etc. Not to forget that the rent is the same:- About 16-18k/month.
    There could be something special about 'Samrajya'
    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Btw, it seems such hikes are being done so as to put some fear of price rise in buyers & get as many buyers as possible before 31st Mar 2011.
    Price finalization is done after market study and kept inline with sales.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      4500 is VFM or 6500 is VFM

      few months back Jitu said that price 4500 is not cheap but VFM when people criticized that price... now it has been jacked up to 6500 and the argument remains same that this is VFM.

      I dont understand how something was VFM for 4500 just 1.5 years back, is VFM for 6500 now. Either it was way cheap before or it is not VFM now.

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
        few months back Jitu said that price 4500 is not cheap but VFM when people criticized that price... now it has been jacked up to 6500 and the argument remains same that this is VFM.

        I dont understand how something was VFM for 4500 just 1.5 years back, is VFM for 6500 now. Either it was way cheap before or it is not VFM now.
        Dear punerebuyer,
        VFM is a term relative with time. Gold was 12k 1.5 years back, while today it's 20k. Still people tend to buy gold today as well.
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 3 2011, 11:40 PM.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          6500/sq ft at Kothrud, Pune . So, Kothrud has become more expensive not only than some so called posh areas of Pune but very soon it will surpass good Mumbai suburbs & prime locations of Gurgaon !!

          I don't understand how is it now worth buying a flat for 1+ Cr in Kothrud when better options with less buildings are available in K'nagar, Bhoslenagar, SB Marg etc. Not to forget that the rent is the same:- About 16-18k/month.

          Btw, it seems such hikes are being done so as to put some fear of price rise in buyers & get as many buyers as possible before 31st Mar 2011.
          +1.

          Wow. 6500. Never thought Kothrud rates would go that high. 2 weeks back I looked a property in Thane (10 min walking distance from railway station) quoted at 6500 psf. And the builder was ready to negotiate on the rate.

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear punerebuyer,
            VFM is a term relative with time. Gold was 12k 1.5 years back, while today it's 20k. Still people tend to buy gold today as well.
            we cannot compare g_old with apartments... G_old does not lose his value over time... apartments do.

            what appreciates is the land.. not the apartments built in air!

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
              Price finalization is done after market study and kept inline with sales.

              Last time during 2009 recession, you said prices were reduced till 4200 and still no buyers and you then raised the prices to 4500 and you got buyers.

              Now you say prices are inline with sales.

              Anyways, I do not want explanation for this.

              If prices are inline with sales, I would say Pune is no more habitable place.
              Any habitable place provides 3 basics, Food, Clothes and Shelter.

              Pune currently does not provide shelter to common man. There is no reason why any bank employee/prof. should not be able to afford a 2BHK in kothrud; absolutely no reason. I cannot count a rented place as shelter. One needs permanent home some where, if not Pune some where in home town.

              There is a finite time any one can wait for correction, at some point buy/no buy has to be decided.... Some would buy, surely many would quit buying in Pune.

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
                Last time during 2009 recession, you said prices were reduced till 4200 and still no buyers and you then raised the prices to 4500 and you got buyers.

                Now you say prices are inline with sales.

                Anyways, I do not want explanation for this.

                If prices are inline with sales, I would say Pune is no more habitable place.
                Any habitable place provides 3 basics, Food, Clothes and Shelter.

                Pune currently does not provide shelter to common man. There is no reason why any bank employee/prof. should not be able to afford a 2BHK in kothrud; absolutely no reason. I cannot count a rented place as shelter. One needs permanent home some where, if not Pune some where in home town.

                There is a finite time any one can wait for correction, at some point buy/no buy has to be decided.... Some would buy, surely many would quit buying in Pune.
                +1
                No one watches out for the common man in this country... On the contrary this honest common man is exploited in all ways possible by anyone who can wield any kind of power. I have nuthin against Jitu, he is a businessman trying to make the most he can. Its the market / supply demand that is fudged/manipulated. I hope that the common mans collective conscience awakens and is able to call this bluff.

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Dear realacres,
                  Its not new. Some areas in Kothrud for e.g. Ideal, Mayur, Ishidan, nav sayadri is commanding rates more than 7K+. Moreover most of them are standalone buildings which does not offer benefits of a township project.

                  There could be something special about 'Samrajya'

                  Price finalization is done after market study and kept inline with sales.

                  Jitu_sir,

                  I appreciate your active participation in this forum. But your recent price hike proves that you also belong to the same builder community of PUNE whose only motive is extract as much as possible from the common man. Your reason for price hike is absolutely baseless. Just because some xyz builder quoted 6000, you expect 6500+. If some new project comes up nearby he will quote 7000 because of you. And next time because of him you will expect 8000+ and hike loop continues….

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    Originally posted by Punehousehunter View Post
                    Jitu_sir,

                    I appreciate your active participation in this forum. But your recent price hike proves that you also belong to the same builder community of PUNE whose only motive is extract as much as possible from the common man. Your reason for price hike is absolutely baseless. Just because some xyz builder quoted 6000, you expect 6500+. If some new project comes up nearby he will quote 7000 because of you. And next time because of him you will expect 8000+ and hike loop continues….
                    Builder is not running charity. He is running business to maximize profits. Somehow I can not fathom the argument, that builder should book only so much profit. Everyone out there has legitimate right to maximize his/her profit.

                    Ppl who take this stand, I ask them one question, if they come to sell their own property, will they sell only on so much profit?

                    It will be worth considering impact of mindless, careless, uninformed, naive buying that is going on out there. Despite knowing that, one project from so called reputed builder is mired in land deal and is in litigation, ppl are still buying there; ppl who already bought and being fully aware of such a scam, remain invested with the builder. If we buyers, have stoopped to this extent of negligence then it probably what is going on is inevitable.

                    Disclaimer:
                    I hold no brief to Mr. Pethkar, in fact I have been very critical of his opinions in several posts earlier, but this argument of "price control" irks me to end. I do not have any interest in Samrajya and am not investor there.
                    Last edited by sakelkar; March 4 2011, 10:00 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      I do not agree with sakelkar... sure these people do business, but the way they are doing is wrong. Consider this - Say if Lux sell its soap at 20 Rs. suddenly over a period of sax six months it increases its rates to 40 Rs......... other soap also increase there rates........ from say 15 Rs to 25 Rs.

                      Few other company do not increase the rates...... as they are earning the profit. after some time they see every other soap prises are increased so lets increase our prices a bit.........

                      These companies do not have any regulator. And all have a meeting and set the base price, below which no one can sell its product, since they all are getting profit everyone agrees................. and artifically they jacked up prices. Dono haath me laddu, aur sir kadai me.

                      Have a bath with Soap or with Sand.... ur choice.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X