Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by razer View Post

The forum's ghost is at it again.
    As forum rules state:- No promotion of any projects will be entertained.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      As forum rules state:- No promotion of any projects will be entertained.
      This might be the reason Builders come here hidden as buyers and promote their projects in disguise.
      Besides there is nothing stopping them from doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
        This might be the reason Builders come here hidden as buyers and promote their projects in disguise.
        Besides there is nothing stopping them from doing it.
        But the promotion is under disguised ROOP of buyers. Hence, they get caught coz they can't say good bye to their language.

Comment

Update

I had a chance to visit India last week and I visited my flat in Samrajya. The builder is insisting that March 2010 will be the possession date but by looking at the progress, I think they will be delayed by around a month or so...

But for the buildings, where the possession was promised in Oct 2010 may not be possible. Most of the buildings in that wing havent even got a single slab done yet. I think they are well behind the schedule.

Builder has still not opened the top 4 floors for booking. Sales office told me that it maybe in next 1-2 months (which they have been saying for last 6 months). So I think they will be selling these 4 floors in ready possession itself with rate more than 5000+ psf. I think only after this sale, the remaining building work will catch speed.

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
            I had a chance to visit India last week and I visited my flat in Samrajya. The builder is insisting that March 2010 will be the possession date but by looking at the progress, I think they will be delayed by around a month or so...

But for the buildings, where the possession was promised in Oct 2010 may not be possible. Most of the buildings in that wing havent even got a single slab done yet. I think they are well behind the schedule.

Builder has still not opened the top 4 floors for booking. Sales office told me that it maybe in next 1-2 months (which they have been saying for last 6 months). So I think they will be selling these 4 floors in ready possession itself with rate more than 5000+ psf. I think only after this sale, the remaining building work will catch speed.
            Hey mandar,
            you had said rght. the work for H and K wings seems to be almost complete except for exernal paint while that for I and J wings seems in delay. the pace is good so a months delay is expected.
            as regards the higher floors the same answer for last many months. they must be planning to open it as ready possession to get higher rates.
            Do not know as to why the pace of construction for O,P wings is so slow. may be funds issue.
            the front road is done thts a plus point for those who r planning to move in.

sam...

Comment

Thanks moderator to lift my ban...

Dear Mandar & Sam,
              Thanks for the Update on Samrajya. i would like to make some clarifications here.
              1. the rcc work is complete for all 4 wings, while the internal work is almost complete till 7th floor for H/K Wings. for I/J wings its till 4th floor. we are trying our level best to deliver our committments by end of Mar10. your cooperation is needed.
              2. its true tht the work for O/P wings is behind schedule but we had given full time to complete all services below the plinth level like drainage, fire, water etc. we need more time to complete this ground work and first slab. once this is done the rest of the slabs could be done with a span of 20 days. accordingly we can try to finish the work by next year end. one point is clear tht there are no fund issues.

together we can & we will....
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; December 30 2009, 11:26 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Hi Jitu,

Good to see you back. I have a question for you not for only Samrajya but more as a builder. I would like to know on which parameters the price is set for the flats?

Regards,

Realacres

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Thanks moderator to lift my ban...

Dear Mandar & Sam,
                  Thanks for the Update on Samrajya. i would like to make some clarifications here.
                  1. the rcc work is complete for all 4 wings, while the internal work is almost complete till 7th floor for H/K Wings. for I/J wings its till 4th floor. we are trying our level best to deliver our committments by end of Mar10. your cooperation is needed.
                  2. its true tht the work for O/P wings is behind schedule but we had given full time to complete all services below the plinth level like drainage, fire, water etc. we need more time to complete this ground work and first slab. once this is done the rest of the slabs could be done with a span of 20 days. accordingly we can try to finish the work by next year end. one point is clear tht there are no fund issues.

together we can & we will....
                  Together what we can and what we will?
                  We EMI slaves and you Merc Masters?
                  If you want to copy US dialogs then why don't you base your
                  prices on avg. Slaries earned by Indians, as well.

Come on Jitu Sir, if you really care please give VFM for us middle class, otherwise your projects are just meant for guys with deep deep pockets ...

But you don't and won't, since you are getting tons of profits ....

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Hi Jitu,

Good to see you back. I have a question for you not for only Samrajya but more as a builder. I would like to know on which parameters the price is set for the flats?

Regards,

Realacres
                    Prices of a project depends mainly on following factors.

Comment

Dear Realacres,
                      the price of a property mainly depends on
                      1. Location - nearby infrastructure, proximity to commercial.
                      2. Builder - reliability & reputation.
                      3. Demand - inventory of flats
                      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; December 31 2009, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X