Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    Dear inquisitive,
    As regards the prices you have option of having under-construction flats which are at 5600 psft while ready possession higher floor flats at 6000 (2BHK) and 6500 (3BHK). If you have a budget and no hurry for possession then you can think for UC flats (till 7th floor).
    Jitu_Sir,
    I called these very prices unreasonable. There are many like me who will not buy at these prices, not because they cannot afford it but because it just does not make sense.

Quoted prices are not based on a specific category of clients like ITGs. We have a database of genuine enquiries which are from various fields out of which ITGs are a small proportion. As alrady told majority of buyers are having some pre-owned property OR good liquidity OR better salaries. Quoted rates are just not speculations, rumours but we have confirmed sales on it.
    I am quite fascinated to hear about this database you mention. Mine was a genuine query too but noone from your sales office ever asked questions about my profession or where I was arranging my funds from, all through the inquiry process. I am puzzled at how they gain this insight into your potential clientele's background. But that is ok. I will take your word for it.

You can certianly wait for ANY correction, but its uncertain.
    Well, few months into the market and I have realized that buying a house is nothing more than a cat and mouse game where the builder (the cat), always tries to scare the mouse (the buyer), into giving away his cheese (money). The "uncertainty" is not just for the buyer, it is also for the builder as noone knows how the market will move tomorrow.

Let me also clarify at this point that I am not directing any of this to you personally. I am just trying to convey to you what a good share of your potential clients think about your current prices. If you listen to them, I am sure, it will benefit both you and them.

I am sure, everyone on this forum agree with me :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Dear suryawork,
      Surprising. May be we need to review.

I have no intentions to spread fear. I had just put the facts in case of building an individual house. The risk is more in case of independant plot while its safe to own a plot in a co-op plotting scheme.
      One can certainly hire a good contractor and build his home. Many people had done it before and still do it.
      Dear Jitu_Sir
      I appreciate your answers which seem to be much sincere compared to a lot of other members from your industry that I have seen and met .

Given the situation in Japan today(2012 end of the world predictions ???) where buildings are built to be specially earthquake resistant would you kindly throw some light on a totally different and unlooked at issue ?
      If a building collapses due to a natural calamity like an earthquake or a man made calamity like terrorism , poor construction quality :

1. What are the rights of the apartment owners in that building ? After paying and slaving entire life on EMI will they come on the streets ? Can they rebuild or will the builder reclaim the project land , build a new project and sell it to new customers at higher rates ?
      2. What would be the difference in rights of owners if a society/association is formed/not formed in such a case ?

I ask this because in India unlike other developed countries there is no effective home insurance and most of the Indians are ignorant of it .

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
        Dear Jitu_Sir

1. What are the rights of the apartment owners in that building ? After paying and slaving entire life on EMI will they come on the streets ? Can they rebuild or will the builder reclaim the project land , build a new project and sell it to new customers at higher rates ?
        2. What would be the difference in rights of owners if a society/association is formed/not formed in such a case ?

I ask this because in India unlike other developed countries there is no effective home insurance and most of the Indians are ignorant of it .
        While you take a loan for a property it also comes with an insurance (or you are forced to take one). So any calamity man made or natural is covered under this. Ofcourse there is no claim approval for selfdestruction.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
          While you take a loan for a property it also comes with an insurance (or you are forced to take one). So any calamity man made or natural is covered under this. Ofcourse there is no claim approval for selfdestruction.
          Please check with your bank and insurance company about this as they also fool general public . I have an ex-banker sitting next to me . Ask the bank whether it is EMI insurance or really Property insurance ? In India , property insurance is a fixed sum assured , it does not change with value of property . So , if u took , insurance for 20 years for sum assured to current value of property , say 50 lacs , if your property is destroyed after 7 years , you'll get maximum 50 lacs and not the existing market value of the property after 7 years

Comment

Holi Hai

Wish you all Happy HOLI.
            Attached Files
            Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by inquisitive View Post
              Jitu_Sir,
              I called these very prices unreasonable. There are many like me who will not buy at these prices, not because they cannot afford it but because it just does not make sense.
              Dear inquisitive,
              As a matter of fact our psft rates have seen various levels from 4000 till 6500. At various levels buyers have evaluated the rate and if they felt it VFM at that stage then they had gone for the deal. Being reasonable or unreasonable is completely a personal outlook based on his evaluation techniques. I honour your decision. I hope you will find it reasonable at some stage of time.
              I am quite fascinated to hear about this database you mention. Mine was a genuine query too but noone from your sales office ever asked questions about my profession or where I was arranging my funds from, all through the inquiry process. I am puzzled at how they gain this insight into your potential clientele's background. But that is ok. I will take your word for it.
              You are right. We do not take info about one's profession in our enquiry form. I was mentioning that database which have been converted.
              Well, few months into the market and I have realized that buying a house is nothing more than a cat and mouse game where the builder (the cat), always tries to scare the mouse (the buyer), into giving away his cheese (money). The "uncertainty" is not just for the buyer, it is also for the builder as noone knows how the market will move tomorrow.
              Absolutely. We are also concerned about that "uncertainty". I had mentioned it somewhere before that when sales happen we see rise in rates, while if it hampers then there is reduction. As simple as that.
              Let me also clarify at this point that I am not directing any of this to you personally. I am just trying to convey to you what a good share of your potential clients think about your current prices. If you listen to them, I am sure, it will benefit both you and them.
              Glad to know your genuine interest in Samrajya. We too are in search of potential buyers who find the offer reasonable. Unfortunately today we are unable to fulfill your expectations. Hopefully we could do it in coming days.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; March 19 2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Just saw Ravi K's recent blog showing price list of the available 2-3BHKs in Samrajya. Almost all 3BHKs crossing 1 Cr. mark!!!
                Looks like dream of buying a flat in Kothrud would remain unfulfilled.

Comment

Dear Jitu_Sir
                  I appreciate your answers which seem to be much sincere compared to a lot of other members from your industry that I have seen and met .
                  Dear suryawork,
                  Thanks for yor appreciation.
                  1. If Society is formed and Full Conveyance is done then the members of the society share equal ownership rights. So they can rebuild new structure with new DC rules, similar to redevelopment projects.
                  2. If Society is not formed then to have ownership rights individual sale deeds need to be done so that the ownership rights gets transfered from builder/ landowner to the flat purchasers.

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
                    Just saw Ravi K's recent blog showing price list of the available 2-3BHKs in Samrajya. Almost all 3BHKs crossing 1 Cr. mark!!!
                    Looks like dream of buying a flat in Kothrud would remain unfulfilled.
                    Insane...that is the word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
                      Dear suryawork, saggii,
                      There is a separate building insurance which has different set of coverages which needs to be done. This helps in case of man made or natural calamity.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X