Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by kingsmead View Post
    The rise of rates in your scheme in last 1-2 year itself is not realistic/not justified...it looks like you are increasing the rates in the range of 400-500 per sq. ft in betn 3-4 months..

do you think these unreasonable rise in the rates would cost the customers EXTRA 4L to 6L just in betn 4 months...
    Dear kingsmead,
    Our rates usally increased in steps of 100-200 per sft for flats till 7t floor. We made it clear to interested buyers that higher floor flats will be launched at premium rates since they will be ready possession with completion.
    Originally posted by kingsmead View Post
    do you think the salary of average guy who is willing to take an apartment in your scheme increases in every 3-4 months by good amount so that he/she can afford the apartments in your scheme..

what is the logic in increasing the rates just in 3-4 months when the salary of people remains the same..do you think you should also need to consider this point before periodically increasing your rates..
    Property rates are based on Product specification, location, demand & supply ratio, market sentiments, available liquidity, eligibility for loan. Salary is just one factor of it.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; May 19 2011, 02:08 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
      you are right... buyers should be educated for this too..
      but i simply cannot digest the fact that builder say that their product is VFM.

Till recently even Jitu was actually justifying the prices based on a theory of value for money... but now we have an open admission that the policy is maximizing the profit.
      Dear punerebuyer,
      Even today I stand by my statment that our flats are VFM, Pricing is based on various factors. For e.g. 1 year back gold was 12K and today its 20K, still sales are happening and has not affected its VFM.
      Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
      Buyers should also be aware that they should have policy if maximizing their value... thats where we need such forums...
      I completely agree with this. Buyers must collect crucial information for projects under consideartion, evaluate based on specifications, location, reputation, pricing etc and try to maximize the value for the money they plan to pay.

Comment

Hi Jitu-sir,
        We dont really care if gold becomes 10 times its current value as its not one of our basic needs - most of the times it will be lying in lockers. But if houses become 10 times its current value, it will be very unfortunate for us.
        Dont you think directly or indirectly your builder community is responsible for this price increase?

Even today I stand by my statment that our flats are VFM, Pricing is based on various factors. For e.g. 1 year back gold was 12K and today its 20K, still sales are happening and has not affected its VFM.

Comment

Hi

Hi..
          Mr.Jeetendra..plese let me know current rates for pethkar project
          mintee

Comment

I am stayin in Kothrud

Comment

Originally posted by birendra View Post

The point was that we need common people like us to step up, ring the bell and be the catalyst to change.

Personally I do not blame any builder to charge whatever they are charging. It happens everywhere, the more you will pay the more people will ask, I always feel that the problem/issue is with people like us who are willing to pay unreasonable amount.

Cheers,
              Birendra.
              +1 man, agree.

Till the point, people find these prices ridiculous and not think much about the VFM aspect, really not much use blaming builders. They are milking money..coz they know people still buy. Recently had a conversation with a builder..and checked with him about the sale of his aparments..and whether he thinks..ppl will buy at this price (although I personally know..since last 6 months he has been able to sell only a single 3bhk one). He replied..tht, eventhough he might not find buyers here..there are many NRI enquiries..and parents of these NRI folks visit..and within few days take a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                Dear punerebuyer,
                People do not buy g_old for staying in it.. they buy that as an investment and it is a real investment and a real international currency. RE is not...

Pricing for G_old is much more transparent than RE pricing. Verification of its accuracy and quality can be easily done without any headaches.. G_old as an investment will always beat RE (for normal middle class salaried people.. i am not talking about politicos or builders backed by politicos.. )

Silver went from 45K to 75K in 3-4 months but the prices reduced again as the demand reduced.. RE is the only sector where demand has nothing to do with pricing... pricing is only getting decided on the fact of who blinks first...

If a ration shop owner has a 100 Ltr inventory of Kerosene but starts selling only 2-3 Litres at a time with increased rate.. telling people that he doesnt want to sell the remaining now, this is called as 'Black Marketing' and govt takes action.. because Kerosene is an essential commodity..

but so is the housing...

But no action from the Govt if builders choose the same approach... even though builders ask concessions from the govt and 'nivara' is identified as a basic necessity in the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Property rates are based on Product specification, location, demand & supply ratio, market sentiments, available liquidity, eligibility for loan. Salary is just one factor of it.
                  For your kind information, Eligibility of loan and Salary are the most important factors for a genuine middle class buyer and this dictate all other aspects like specification, location etc etc..

The problem is that builders are deciding prices based on buyers loan eligibility and available liquidity. The pricing model is NOT based on the product's worth. If buyer can pay more, build ask for more but the product remains exactly the same.

And lastly, builders do not care about buyers salary.. hence for them it is not a significant factor for them... but believe me Jitu Sir, it is a significant factor for us... You have already mentioned that many buyers in your project have sold earlier property or had inherited funds to manage the downpayments or the overall costs.. this all comes in 'available liquidity'..

Comment

Originally posted by mintee View Post
                    Hi..
                    Mr.Jeetendra..plese let me know current rates for pethkar project
                    mintee
                    Dear mintee,
                    Thanks for your interest in Samrajya project. You can get details on
                    http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samra...ailability.pdf

Comment

Just amazing a 3bed in Kothrud is 1.1 crores ready possession. 6 years ago I could get a 3bed for 20L. Its 5x now.

Just amazing.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X