Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    Dear punerebuyer,
    Presently there are 6 flats at offer in L6 building(redy possession). Flat in L7 building (higher floors) will be opened as ready possession only after we receive the Occupancy Certificate from PMC.(Tentatively after March 2012).

There are still some flats to come at offer after this. 202/702 were kept behind as sample flats. Now they are at offer.
    Presently there is some reduction in inquiries, may be the market may improve after Diwali.

As clarified earlier that we open flats in stepwise manner. There will be some more flats at offer later.

Thanks alot Jitu Sir

Really thanks for the word 'offer'. I am searching a flat from last 1.5 years & from last one year I was in touch with ur sales guys the rate hike style is really awasome.
    The flat which was available for 88L last Jan 2011 is now (still)available for 1 Cr+ & again we came to know that you are charging 4+ Lacs for additional car Parking is really good offer from you.
    Already you hiked the price like nothing & now you are talking abt offer what offer you will give can you please tell us?

Really good one.......offer????????

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Given View Post
      The flat which was available for 88L last Jan 2011 is now (still)available for 1 Cr+ & again we came to know that you are charging 4+ Lacs for additional car Parking is really good offer from you.
      Already you hiked the price like nothing & now you are talking abt offer what offer you will give can you please tell us?

Man.. u r not understanding Jitu Sir's pricing philosophy... it includes interest n delay panelty..... Didn't get it... here i will explain

Interest is on 88 Lacs u did not pay in Jan when sales guy "offered" u excellent opportunity which u didn't grab...

additional pricing n parking increase is delay penalty...for delaying ur buy decision n keeping that parking vacant for soooo long...

now do the math n u will agree u r still getting good "offer"

n post assures u will keep getting such excellent "offer" in future too... now do ur math n find at what price

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
        Presently there are 6 flats at offer in L6 building(redy possession). Flat in L7 building (higher floors) will be opened as ready possession only after we receive the Occupancy Certificate from PMC.(Tentatively after March 2012).
        Which means atleast an year . This means even if the flat is new, actually it will be over 1.5 year old.

Presently there is some reduction in inquiries, may be the market may improve after Diwali.
        Thanks a lot for stating this Jitu. Those who can read between the line above, will get a fantastic answer .

As clarified earlier that we open flats in stepwise manner. There will be some more flats at offer later.
        This means 2 things:-

Lot of inventory is still available,
        People who buy now will have to stay in under-constro area for quite a period of time.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

202/702 were kept behind as sample flats. Now they are at offer.
          202 was always available... The sample flat was in building H and not I. Also there is no point keeping 202 and 702 both as sample because they are almost the same except the terrace layouts. And why keep ready possession flats as sample when you already have an under construction building available...

basically all flats with number 02 (202,302,402, etc) in I building have very poor ventilation and because of the french doors in terrace, there is no window in bedroom... so one has no option but to get an AC. I am sure this is the reason for these flats yet available.

Presently there is some reduction in inquiries, may be the market may improve after Diwali. As clarified earlier that we open flats in stepwise manner. There will be some more flats at offer later.
          wow... official response from a builder that they have less demand ...

Comment

Thanks alot Jitu Sir

Really thanks for the word 'offer'. I am searching a flat from last 1.5 years & from last one year I was in touch with ur sales guys the rate hike style is really awasome.

My dear friend,
            Just read your note that you are searching for a flat from last 1.5 years. Please do proper homework before buying something at so much inflated and artificially hyped prices that are now in the market...
            I would say instead of buying something of 80 lacs or 1 crore better to go to some village. Keep the money in nationalize bank with 10% FD return and enjoy the life without work(if required).
            these builders are blood suckers...

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
              202 was always available... The sample flat was in building H and not I. Also there is no point keeping 202 and 702 both as sample because they are almost the same except the terrace layouts. And why keep ready possession flats as sample when you already have an under construction building available...
              Dear punerebuyer,
              Our standard Sample flat was in K wing which was a 3 BHK flat. For 2 BHK we used to show I202, but for some reason we had given this flat for a client for temporary accomodation hence started showing I702. In underconstruction building (L/M/N) we had not prepared any sample flat. We avoid showing flats in UC building for safety concerns.
              basically all flats with number 02 (202,302,402, etc) in I building have very poor ventilation and because of the french doors in terrace, there is no window in bedroom... so one has no option but to get an AC. I am sure this is the reason for these flats yet available.
              These 2 BHK flats are of highest saleable area i.e. 1335 & 1340. So clients looking for big 2BHK flats go for it. It depends on individual choice & taste.

wow... official response from a builder that they have less demand ...
              This trend is seen every year in some particular months.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; August 31 2011, 12:23 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Thanks alot Jitu Sir

Dear Gods Given,
                Here the word 'Offer' does not mean any special scheme. Pricing of flats vary as per the market trend.

Comment

Originally posted by mankind View Post
                  My dear friend,
                  Just read your note that you are searching for a flat from last 1.5 years. Please do proper homework before buying something at so much inflated and artificially hyped prices that are now in the market...
                  I would say instead of buying something of 80 lacs or 1 crore better to go to some village. Keep the money in nationalize bank with 10% FD return and enjoy the life without work(if required).
                  these builders are blood suckers...
                  Dear mankind,
                  Keeping funds in bank as FD is a good idea till one has a shelter of his own or rented. We are into construction BUSINESS whose motive is to make, sell and diversify.

Comment

Dear Gods Given,
                    Here the word 'Offer' does not mean any special scheme. Pricing of flats vary as per the market trend.
                    Dear Jitu Sir,

May I know who is decided market trend? And how builders are decided whether to increase or decrease current psf rates? What could be the market trend (pune) in next 6 to 18 months (mean rates will decrease / increase / stable)?

Question is general and not related to Samrajya.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pawarnilesh View Post
                      Dear Jitu Sir,

May I know who is decided market trend? And how builders are decided whether to increase or decrease current psf rates? What could be the market trend (pune) in next 6 to 18 months (mean rates will decrease / increase / stable)?

Question is general and not related to Samrajya.

Thanks
                      Dear pawarnilesh,
                      Market trend is reflected from number of genuine enquiries and conversions. Its tough to predict the trend for short period as it depends on many factors. If demand reduces and there is over supply then rates are bound to decrease and viceversa.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X