Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
    this time there was no jaasoos work... when i access IREF, i see this thread in top 5 anyway, so yesterday i just thought of checking their website and found the obvious information...

i had asked this question to Jitu some time back that how will they be selling the completed flats because they will not be new flats per say... the answer was these will be sold as *1.5 years only 'new flats'*

I am sure they must be having a hard time from CREDAI for this...
    There is color ad in Sakaal. O and P wing - 8 to 11 floors.
    How many flats does it translate to? Why does one need a color ad in glossy paper for X number of flats?

Comment

Check this ... :-)

http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samra...ailability.pdf

now ready possession are cheaper than pre-launch rates... ready possession have 6500 (2BHK - I/J wing) and pre-launch rates are 6800 (2BHK - O/P wings) for 3BHK rates are same (7000 psf). but now the delivery date for O and P is delayed to March 2012.
      Dear punerebuyer,
      Thanks for visiting our website.
      Today we had officially launched higher floors of O&P wings on occasion of Ghatstapana. The rates for 2BHK in O&P are 6800 while for I&J wings are 6500 for the obvious reason for their respective areas. 2BHK flats in I&J wings are far more higher than average.
      Possession in O&P wing till 7th floor are complete while the new date of Mar 2012 is for higher floors.
      Why anyone would buy under construction if ready possession has same rate (7000 - 3BHK) or less rate (6500 - 2BHK)? There are possible answers
      Flats in O&P wings higher floors will be ready before Mar 2012. Presently flooring is complete for these flats. Buyers can make their decision based on view & direction.

The *ready* possession is almost ready from March 2010, so now its more than 1.5 years old already... so either the builder is accepting it and applying a resale rate there OR trying to clear the inventory as a reduced price (even if it is a small decrease of 6800 to 6500.

Looks like Pethkar's have blinked now...
      The previous rates for I&J wing 2BHK flats were 6200 whereby recently they have been revised to 6500. The condition of the flat is of a brand new flat whenever it is offered to prospecive buyers.
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; September 28 2011, 06:58 PM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Waghale View Post
        It was going to happen because if you see their layout then you will come to know. Even Jitu sir offer me free flat then also i won´t like to stay there.
        Dear Waghale,
        I appreciate your frank view. Every buyer has his/her own taste & choice. H&K wing layouts are conventional while I&J wing layouts are beneficial from interiors point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
          What would be the reason for difference between rates in ready possession flats vs. pre launch offer?

Ready possession rates are lower, for bigger flats, than pre launch offer rates, for smaller flats. This is the first time i am seeing a contradiction like this.
          Dear abeerbagul,
          The difference in rates is only for 2BHK for the obvious reason of their respective areas. For 3BHK the rates are same though the possession for O wing 3BHK is on or before Mar 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            PRB, the Samrajya jaasoos . Good work .

Man, this news is something. It simply indicates there is strong resistance for this prices. Also, as said before, it would have been better to have 3-4 projects with 3-4 buildings each rather than single bigger one especially when it was going to be developed phase wise. Now every time someone says Samrajya, it can be anything, from under-constro to 1.5 yrs old. By the time, the project gets completed, I think there will be difference of atleast 4 yrs between first phase & last phase in the same project.

Last but not the least, ready poss flats command max amount when they are less than 1 yr old. Once they complete 2 yrs, their market value drops, especially in lack of boom.
            Dear realacres,
            Value your inputs. Will take into consideration in future ventures.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
              There is color ad in Sakaal. O and P wing - 8 to 11 floors.
              How many flats does it translate to? Why does one need a color ad in glossy paper for X number of flats?
              Dear pune_friend,
              You can check out this link

Comment

jitu, what happened to ur wakad venture? any luck

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                  jitu, what happened to ur wakad venture? any luck
                  Dear puser,
                  No luck till date. Infact we were close for a deal in tathavade, but for some reason couldnt materialise it. Hope will find something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                    Dear pune_friend,
                    You can check out this link
                    c'mon... you have already made it clear that the list in this PDF is not a complete list.. your marketing department has a specific strategy to bring the flats for sell in specific lots!

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                      Dear punerebuyer,
                      The rates for 2BHK in O&P are 6800 while for I&J wings are 6500 for the obvious reason for their respective areas. 2BHK flats in I&J wings are far more higher than average.
                      So the ready possession with more area has less psf rate but an under construction with less area has more rate... i may be wrong but this is the first time i am seeing such offer...

or maybe what you are NOT saying is that because of higher area and higher cost, the overall cost if too high for these flats to be sold... hence the difference...

The previous rates for I&J wing 2BHK flats were 6200 whereby recently they have been revised to 6500. The condition of the flat is of a brand new flat whenever it is offered to prospecive buyers.
                      How can the condition be brand new when the entire building has seen two years of weather including hot sun, severe showers? all common utilities are in use and not brand new? the insides may be untouched and new but you are charging the buyer for the common areas too right?

and what about the poor L6 buyers who paid for all the amenities nearly 2 years back (including their maintenance) but havent even able to see them, forget about using? A monthly gym or swimming pool fees costs in thousands which is over and above the EMI they are paying already (which promised them all these facilities?)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X