Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    Jitu Sir,

    Is it fine if people shift to their flats without OC?

    Can OC be obtained before the elex meter are installed?

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      Originally posted by AvinKumar View Post
      Jitu Sir,

      Is it fine if people shift to their flats without OC?

      Can OC be obtained before the elex meter are installed?
      Dear AvinKumar,
      Legally the purchaser can start his/her stay in the flat only after the builder obtains OC for the said building. But since OC normally takes around 5-6 months after submitting all NOCs, purchaser normally take the possession and start their interior work. By the time s/he plans to shift they can expect the OC.
      OC can be obtained before MSEB meters being installed on site, since there is no NOC from MSEB to be submitted to PMC.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Is it necessary for the buyer to be present physically for taking the possession?
        Can some one else take care of procedure on buyer's behalf? If yes, what are the legal requirements for the care taker?

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
          Is it necessary for the buyer to be present physically for taking the possession?
          Can some one else take care of procedure on buyer's behalf? If yes, what are the legal requirements for the care taker?
          Dear amit3011,
          You can authorise a person through mail or letter to the builder who will take the possession on behalf of you. The only legal requirements arises in case any affadavit like for VAT etc is to be signed.
          Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear abeerbagul,
            Though we had applied for OC few months back we can't ascertain the exact date on which we could get it. The day we get the OC all registrations done after that will not have to pay ST & VAT.
            As regards the Offer we regret for those who were unable to avail it for some reason.
            So, was this scheme there for buyers even before it was officially announced ?
            And I liked the phrase- 'Stock Clearance Sale' . Atleast you have guts to admit it on open forum.

            Btw, if I am right the 80IB scheme expired on Mar 10. How can you still avail these benefits ?
            If you are happy, you are successful.

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              So, was this scheme there for buyers even before it was officially announced ?
              And I liked the phrase- 'Stock Clearance Sale' . Atleast you have guts to admit it on open forum.
              Dear realacres,
              We have given the offer to buyers who have booked but not undergone registration.
              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Btw, if I am right the 80IB scheme expired on Mar 10. How can you still avail these benefits ?
              In last budget 80IB got a 1 year extension. So 80IB will be expiring by 31st March 2012 Sunset.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 26 2012, 02:34 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                In last budget 80IB got a 1 year extension. So 80IB will be expiring by 31st March 2012 Sunset.
                when there is a favorable law, builders know it by heart... when there is a buyer friendly clause, its always 'take it or leave it'...

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                  when there is a favorable law, builders know it by heart... when there is a buyer friendly clause, its always 'take it or leave it'...
                  Dear punerebuyer,
                  All our previous phases were sanctioned under 80IB, so not that hard to keep its validity info. As regards buyer friendly clause, our draft agreement safe guard the interests of both signing parties. Ofcourse there has to be acceptance on the agreement.
                  Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    jitu sir,

                    how long did it take for a person on an average to get possession at samrajya since booking?

                    when was the first booking done and first possession handed over?

                    what was initial rate and what is it now?

                    many projects these days, have started charging upfront 15% of amount at the time of booking, earlier it used to be 1 lakh or so, why this has changed? i view it in two perspectives -
                    1. builder want expression of higher commitment from buyer?
                    2. builder lack fund and so require this to meet his capital requirement

                    is samrajya receiving water from pmc now?

                    samrajya advertisements look simple, honest and to the point unlike many elusive advertisements by other builders like live in the sky, enjoy party every night etc. what is reason of it?

                    finally, any progress on plans of new projects which you had spelled out few months back? do you hope to get good response at your new project?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      jitu sir,

                      how long did it take for a person on an average to get possession at samrajya since booking?

                      when was the first booking done and first possession handed over?

                      what was initial rate and what is it now?
                      Dear puser,
                      The first booking was done on 4th April 2008 who took the possession on 16th May 2010 (First possession was given on 31st Dec 2009). Opening rate was 5200 psft which was later on reduced to 4800 and then 4500 due to global recession. Now the rate is 6500 for 2BHK & 7000 for 3BHK.
                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      many projects these days, have started charging upfront 15% of amount at the time of booking, earlier it used to be 1 lakh or so, why this has changed? i view it in two perspectives -
                      1. builder want expression of higher commitment from buyer?
                      2. builder lack fund and so require this to meet his capital requirement
                      Thats true. The second perspective seems to be more operational now.
                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      is samrajya receiving water from pmc now?
                      PMC water supply was there since we received first OC for L5 in 2007, last year we got OC for L6 so more add on connections, Recently got OC for L7, the work is in progress for additional connections. All buildings share one common Underground water tank.
                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      samrajya advertisements look simple, honest and to the point unlike many elusive advertisements by other builders like live in the sky, enjoy party every night etc. what is reason of it?
                      Thanks for your appreciation. Ads should serve the purpose of providing information, while avoid unnecessary presentation. Its always better to keep it simple.
                      Originally posted by puser View Post
                      finally, any progress on plans of new projects which you had spelled out few months back? do you hope to get good response at your new project?
                      Unfortunately till date nothing is in pipeline. Still insearch of a proper plot. May be after this offer we could be in a better situation to go in the market
                      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 27 2012, 01:44 PM.
                      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X