Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by realacres
    Jitu,

What are the updates about commercial buildings in the adjoining land ? You mentioned somewhere that you are planning commercial nearby.
    Dear real acres,
    Presently we are making efforts to start 'Pethkar School', which will be from play group till 1st standard. Later on will get permissions till 10th std.
    Commercial space has been allocated in Layout, but currently no planning started yet.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Investor flats coming on market via brokers?

Look at this ad, and look at the photo in the ad:
      http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...587&pos=SEARCH

The ad reads:
      No brokerage charged.The flat is located in a township consisting of 650flats out which possession for 450 flats is already given.This is a ready possession flat.The township has amenities like two swimming pools,Community hall, gymnasium,Jogging track,Landscaping,Piped gas,Solar water heater connection etc.Each flat has a kitchen trolley, safety door, videophone, reserved car parking.

This is most definitely Samrajya!!

Some questions:
      1. A Puneri broker in Kothrud not charging brokerage from buyer? This is first time I am hearing this! That is a straight 2% off from selling price, i.e. a 2L discount.
      2. A resale flat is always negotiable, lets assume 10%.
      3. Why is broker not telling the name of the society?

This is not the only flat in Samrajya with this broker, look at this other ad for 2 bhk with same description from the same broker:

http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...323&pos=SEARCH

Is the builder selling these flats at discount via a broker?

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
        Look at this ad, and look at the photo in the ad:
        http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...587&pos=SEARCH

The ad reads:
        No brokerage charged.The flat is located in a township consisting of 650flats out which possession for 450 flats is already given.This is a ready possession flat.The township has amenities like two swimming pools,Community hall, gymnasium,Jogging track,Landscaping,Piped gas,Solar water heater connection etc.Each flat has a kitchen trolley, safety door, videophone, reserved car parking.

This is most definitely Samrajya!!

Some questions:
        1. A Puneri broker in Kothrud not charging brokerage from buyer? This is first time I am hearing this! That is a straight 2% off from selling price, i.e. a 2L discount.
        2. A resale flat is always negotiable, lets assume 10%.
        3. Why is broker not telling the name of the society?

This is not the only flat in Samrajya with this broker, look at this other ad for 2 bhk with same description from the same broker:

http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...323&pos=SEARCH

Is the builder selling these flats at discount via a broker?
        Thanks for the update abeer.
        Maybe Samrajya is following the footsteps of Gera, Kumar, Goel Ganga & latest to joining bandwagon is Rachana builders. Apart from this, Pride Purple too are selling through back-door agents.

Wonder why builders don't come out in open & declare price cuts rather than going round & round ?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          Dear real acres,
          Presently we are making efforts to start 'Pethkar School', which will be from play group till 1st standard. Later on will get permissions till 10th std.
          Commercial space has been allocated in Layout, but currently no planning started yet.
          Jitu_Sir,

Well, school business is one of the best - recession proof today, and I would say an excellent decision! Hope along with "business" - quality education is also a focus...

Jitu_Sir - Why are builders in Pune going out in areas liken Undri, Wagholi, Dighi, Manjiri, Hinjewadi peripheri,...etc...I mean these areas are atleast 20 kms from the city centre...and if I see the Pune skyline...there is ample scope of vertical growth...and its not as if like in Delhi or other cities - they are selling farmhouses & bunglows but flats ??? This would definitely lead to a hard landing...

The FSI is there to used, but I just believe the builders are focused too much on older ways of doing this business - buy land at 50-300 rs per sq feet - sell dwelling at 4000 a sq feet...so 100-200% margin with construction cost...

If I was a good wisher of the developers - I would definately advise them to "redevelop"/build a lot of central Pune...higher skylines ...and people would flock to buy...only the margins would come down but the volumes would increase...!!!!!

Anyways...its THEIR CALL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
            If I was a good wisher of the developers - I would definately advise them to "redevelop"/build a lot of central Pune...higher skylines ...and people would flock to buy...only the margins would come down but the volumes would increase...!!!!!
            This is the difference between corporate business house & local contractor/builder.

* PS:- Jitu, the above comment is meant for all Pune builders in general.

Comment

Dear abeerbagul, real acres,
              We had not listed this ad on the portal. Presently we are listed only on puneproperties.com.
              We directly deal with customers. There are 1or2 odd real estate agents who put these ads. If you enquire with these agents then you will find the quoted price same as that listed on our website. So there is no gimmick. If they convert their prospective client then they get their brokerage fees as per the prior terms decided.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; August 15 2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Story is some have found uranium in K'nagar .
                If one can find buyers in Wagholi, Undri, Bhugaon etc. then finding Uranium is more easier than that.

Jitu,

What are the updates about commercial buildings in the adjoining land ? You mentioned somewhere that you are planning commercial nearby.
                Dear realacres,
                Presently no plans for commercial buildings. Need to wait for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Dear realacres,
                  Presently no plans for commercial buildings. Need to wait for some time.
                  Thanks for updates. What about the school ??

Comment

ok peepal.. this is one nice thread where builder is present and answering questions with a reasonable level of intellect..

Hope other builders also follow suit ..

Comment

Thanks for updates. What about the school ??
                      School sanction is in process. Will start the work as soon as things are fixed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X