Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
    The affordability is depending on individual and not on collective people's money. The builders will not be building homes for people's affordability,never!!

I absolutely dont agree with you here. If people cannot afford they cannot buy, you mean to say builder will build only for constructing the building? NO they want to sell it too. Though they will try to maximize their profit, that is why the price is balanced by demand vs supply in the long run.

Prices cannot stay unaffordable to majority for ever, price will correct for good.

Comment

For me, affordability is a statistical value, absolutely based on collective peoples money.
      If it depends from individual to individual, you only need a one in a million bakra who thinks the flat is affordable, coz you need only one bakra for the sale, forget statistics!

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
        For me, affordability is a statistical value, absolutely based on collective peoples money.
        If it depends from individual to individual, you only need a one in a million bakra who thinks the flat is affordable, coz you need only one bakra for the sale, forget statistics!
        Spot on. These "bakras" will exist, and continue to bite despite what is offered to them is poison. The dead bodies are either swiftly pushed away under the carpet, or the bakras are just maimed for life and never speak again of their misfortune.

I haven't seen "real" distress sales of high-value properties in Mumbai-Pune. If you have, please point me in that direction.

You can see them in Dubai, actually advertised as such.

Ooops! Sorry Samrajya fellows for hijacking your thread.
        Last edited by razer; January 7 2010, 06:14 PM. Reason: Hijack Alert!

Comment

Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
          Hi Jitu,

Please do not take the comments in this thread personally . I am certain you are providing a quality construction and good specification and amenities.

Most of the comments here are not against the quality but against the price, that too because people like me can never afford to buy a 2 BHK in your project, even though we are well settled in our IT careers.

Also, you must have encountered lots of difficulties in getting the commencement certificate for the project, since the approval process in India is very stupid.

But try to look from eyes of a middle class consumer. The main criteria are quality, location and affordability. The affordability has gone for a six in recent years.
          You may not agree since you still have 4-5 flats to sell.
          Dear abeer,
          thanks for your concern, but i had no taken the comments personally. but felt tht i should clarify some misconceptions.
          affordability is a topic of argument. i remember when we launched Samrajya L5 in 2004 that time too people used to say that 1350 psft is too high. even today buyers say it for 5000, but the real fact remains same that there are sales happening.
          thts why i said abour revival and revision of property prices depends on market scenario.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 7 2010, 06:53 PM.
          Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            affordability is a topic of argument. i remember when we launched Samrajya L5 in 2004 that time too people used to say that 1350 psft is too high. even today buyers say it for 5000, but the real fact remains same that there are sales happening.
            thts why i said abour revival and revision of property prices depends on market scenario.
            This means you made profit even on 1350! So from where does loss comes if you sell at 3k? I know the rates of cement & steel & these have not increased to such an extent that 1350 should be selling at 5k.

As said before, I would rather buy at Thane, put that on rent & rent a flat in Pune!! Not only I will create an asset, but the deal would be much VFM.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

land costs in dhanurkar itself is approx 3000 psft then how come one expect the price of flat same as that of land.
              Because we are buying flat, as simple as that. If we purchased land, we will build own bungalow isn't it? Add to it that you charge atleast 25% loading factor i.e. 25% area which doesn't exists.

We calculate on basis of carpet area while builders compare land area (carpet) with salable area (flat) & this is precisely we say that prices are illogical (not affordable).

I as a buyer calculate the rentals : outright purchase ratio & as of now Aundh/Thane looks better VFM that Kothrud.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                This means you made profit even on 1350! So from where does loss comes if you sell at 3k? I know the rates of cement & steel & these have not increased to such an extent that 1350 should be selling at 5k.

As said before, I would rather buy at Thane, put that on rent & rent a flat in Pune!! Not only I will create an asset, but the deal would be much VFM.
                Yep! Spot on! Journey form 1350 to 5000 defies any logic in this world.
                Builders know that they are charging a lot but there are buyers who are ready to buy as Jitu himself says.

About buying in some prime location at 5000, renting out, and using that to pay your own rent in some other area is not a bad idea!
                Last edited by enduser; January 7 2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

Dear Realacres,
                  its not the case of profit or loss, its the appreciated cost of land in kothrud. as mentioned earlier today very few lands are available in kothrud with clear title. costruction cost is not the deciding factor.
                  its true that you can certainly opt for thane if you feel VFM there, but someone who wants it in kothrud only needs to think accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                    About buying in some prime location at 5000, renting out, and using that to pay your own rent in some other area is not a bad idea!
                    Dear enduser,
                    this is just not an idea but a fact what we have seen in our previous schemes. people purchase flats and rent out to pay either their rent OR EMIs in case they take a loan.

Comment

Dear enduser,
                      this is just not an idea but a fact what we have seen in our previous schemes. people purchase flats and rent out to pay either their rent OR EMIs in case they take a loan.
                      No wonder RE is so costly. Like cars, many people may be having multiple flats. Oh! So poor soul me
                      Last edited by enduser; January 7 2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X