2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Then what...

WITHOUT PREJUDICE...

Mr Jitendra Pethkar...
    We know that come what may you will continue to support your exhorbitant prices of the flats at samrajya...what you are doing is nothing new...goel ganga, pranjape, mittal , etc etc also fall in the same BANDWAGON...it is a shame that while prices at nariman point and napean sea road have not taken off pune builders have not spared a thought about the potential buyers...Believe ir or not there is a vast oversupply of flats available in pune...see we buyers will buy flats if not in pune then other upcoming greener pasteurs like nagpur and nasik still exist where the rates may double in next 3/4 years...definately samrajya kothrud wont command a rate of 11000 psf even after 10 years...when noida flats of jaypee group, parsvanath, dlf, etc are available at 2800 how you ask for 5000 psf...now the builders and buyers are at cross roads and it is for time to see as to who blinks first......
    it is a shame that even a 2BHK flat cant be purchased in a mediocre area of pune for 25 - 30L...
    A big shame...

Comment

Originally posted by infernos View Post
      WITHOUT PREJUDICE...

Mr Jitendra Pethkar...
      We know that come what may you will continue to support your exhorbitant prices of the flats at samrajya...what you are doing is nothing new...goel ganga, pranjape, mittal , etc etc also fall in the same BANDWAGON...it is a shame that while prices at nariman point and napean sea road have not taken off pune builders have not spared a thought about the potential buyers...Believe ir or not there is a vast oversupply of flats available in pune...see we buyers will buy flats if not in pune then other upcoming greener pasteurs like nagpur and nasik still exist where the rates may double in next 3/4 years...definately samrajya kothrud wont command a rate of 11000 psf even after 10 years...when noida flats of jaypee group, parsvanath, dlf, etc are available at 2800 how you ask for 5000 psf...now the builders and buyers are at cross roads and it is for time to see as to who blinks first......
      it is a shame that even a 2BHK flat cant be purchased in a mediocre area of pune for 25 - 30L...
      A big shame...
      Dear Infernos,
      i can understand your frustation over the RE situation in your very first post. but then i would suggest you to know the facts as early as possible so that you can take suitable steps accordingly. i cant predict about what will happen tomorrow. but even in 2004 people never imagined that rates in kothrud would touch 5000+ levels.
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 8 2010, 11:57 AM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear Infernos,
        i can understand your frustation over the RE situation in your very first post. but then i would suggest you to know the facts as early as possible so that you can take suitable steps accordingly. i cant predict about what will happen tomorrow. but even in 2004 people never imagined that rates in kothrud would touch 5000+ levels.
        Yes, don't get frustrated. One doesn't die if he doesn't buy RE in Pune. Look for other options elsewhere especially at PCMC. Really good projects coming up there. Don't fall to builders' logic.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Yes, don't get frustrated. One doesn't die if he doesn't buy RE in Pune. Look for other options elsewhere especially at PCMC. Really good projects coming up there. Don't fall to builders' logic.
          And yes there are better things to do in Life other than owning a costly house. If there is no VFM then dont buy, rent it cheap and with the money saved, buy Disney Vacation, Vegas ,Visit Nigara Falls, Visit New Zealand, Europe etc.
          I am sure you will feel better to have done all this in life rather than just owning a house when you retire.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
            And yes there are better things to do in Life other than owning a costly house. If there is no VFM then dont buy, rent it cheap and with the money saved, buy Disney Vacation, Vegas ,Visit Nigara Falls, Visit New Zealand, Europe etc.
            I am sure you will feel better to have done all this in life rather than just owning a house when you retire.
            Yes, even losing money in ****** at Sin City (Las Vegas) is VFM (there are lot of by-products which you get free here:p) than putting it in Pune builders' pocket especially when the deal is not VFM.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Jitendra,

Can you please clarify the Maharashtra Ownership Flats Act, 1963, which was amended making it mandatory for builders to sell flats on the basis of carpet area????

Comment

Jitendra,
                Can you please clarify the Maharashtra Ownership Flats A c t, 1963, which was amended making it mandatory for builders to sell flats on the basis of carpet area????

Comment

I have decided that I am not going to buy in Pune as I dont find value here at all. 50+ lacs for a 3 bhk in the fringe areas with no assured water supply, electricity, bad roads, no lighting on roads, horrible traffic and exorbitant food prices. No I am going back to Jabalpur where I am from originally after my retirement where I can buy a huge palatial bungalow with assured power and water supply and clean air for about 40 lacs not to mention veggies at 6-10 Rs per kilo

Comment

Originally posted by mannusingh View Post
                    I have decided that I am not going to buy in Pune as I dont find value here at all. 50+ lacs for a 3 bhk in the fringe areas with no assured water supply, electricity, bad roads, no lighting on roads, horrible traffic and exorbitant food prices. No I am going back to Jabalpur where I am from originally after my retirement where I can buy a huge palatial bungalow with assured power and water supply and clean air for about 40 lacs not to mention veggies at 6-10 Rs per kilo
                    Do Jabalpur has assured power supply than Pune???

I also belong to MP & I can say power situation is better in pune than any other City in MP...

Even water issue as well is very well there in many cities in MP (even in indore & Dewas we have seen riots due to water in last summer)I don't know about jabalpur though....

So, issue of Power & water is due to local authority everywhere in india & I am sure it gonna worst in days to come...
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                      Do Jabalpur has assured power supply than Pune???

I also belong to MP & I can say power situation is better in pune than any other City in MP...

Even water issue as well is very well there in many cities in MP (even in indore & Dewas we have seen riots due to water in last summer)I don't know about jabalpur though....

So, issue of Power & water is due to local authority everywhere in india & I am sure it gonna worst in days to come...
                      Indore and the entire Malwa region is still suffering from water supply but not Jabalpur. The new Bargi dam project has assured water supply and power supply and even if power does go it is not erratic like pune and maximum down time is 1-1.5 hours at fixed times of the day. This is from personal experience when I visited in December 2009.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X