Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by birendra View Post
    One more thing I always find interesting to see in builders over all master plan is the amenity space.I am not talking about the amenity space which is part of project and hosts things like club hose or other common amenity. I am talking about the amenity area that builders needs to leave for things like hospital,school,or something which will be of common use. There are ways to use this space but builder has possibility to hand this over to the government for development.
    Correct. And the funny part is that each & every builder says that PMC/PCMC is going to build a garden there.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

The problem is in India we do not have clear set of plans and standards for buildings, town planning like US. We are 100 years behind. I am surprised to see that even new areas in Pune are developed like Dhankawadi that was developed 15 years back where buildings came first and roads were built? (Not built, some space was left). Forget about other basic amenities.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Hi Jitu,

A question to you as a builder:-

Why do builders have very fancy brochures while in reality there is nothing that sort of thing?

Eg. The brochure may show big garden complete with water bodies, fountains, lawns etc. & in reality that place is hardly about 15ft wide.

Why can't builders keep the brochure as close as possible to reality?
        Dear realacres, kunjir & birendra,
        i do accept that today many builders, infact their ad agencies are over exhaggerating things to make them attractive. unfortunately some buyers fall prey to these gimmicks.
        in our case we had never done it before nor have an intention to do in in future. if you had seen our brochure then we had tried our level best to put things as they are. even the surrounding pictures, top layout, society amenities are as they will be at the time of completion.
        even though we are developing a township of 40acres we had concentrated only on the current project and had never shown anything related to amenity space of township.

Originally posted by kunjirs View Post
        The problem is in India we do not have clear set of plans and standards for buildings, town planning like US. We are 100 years behind. I am surprised to see that even new areas in Pune are developed like Dhankawadi that was developed 15 years back where buildings came first and roads were built? (Not built, some space was left). Forget about other basic amenities.
        i think for this the civic bodies are more responsible for the situation. but i felt sad withyour statement that 'India is 100 years behind US' - needs to do something to improve the situation.
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 9 2010, 11:39 PM.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          i think for this the civic bodies are more responsible for the situation. but i felt sad withyour statement that 'India is 100 years behind US' - needs to do something to improve the situation.
          You can not escape pass the blame on civic bodies...Do you not know the plan & when that road gonna build??? Then why builder do false promises that there is DP plan or DP road gonna come up in year or two (I some cases it comes out totally false as well).....I also must say that india is 100 years behind to any civilized country where you have at least all basic amenities (water, Road, street light, security ) available before hand, once someone started living there...

Whether its its civic bodies or Greed of builders, I can see in india one even can not be sure about supply of clean drinking water even spending a Crore of INR Buying a 3 BHK flat....
          Last edited by ash7979; January 10 2010, 11:14 AM.
          Cheers,
          -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            You can not escape pass the blame on civic bodies...Do you not know the plan & when that road gonna build??? Then why builder do false promises that there is DP plan or DP road gonna come up in year or two (I some cases it comes out totally false as well).....I also must say that india is 100 years behind to any civilized country where you have at least all basic amenities (water, Road, street light, security ) available before hand, once someone started living there...

Whether its its civic bodies or Greed of builders, I can see in india one even can not be sure about supply of clean drinking water even spending a Crore of INR Buying a 3 BHK flat....
            Dear Ashish,
            i can understand your concern. people are not getting VFM at various sites. In general it may be true but atleast this is not true for Samrajya. we had never made false statements and kept things as simpler as possible. Complete transperancy has been kept with customers regarding the surrounding development. moreover we had taken premissions from PMC and developed the approach road atleast for the scheme. as regards water supply everyone knows that there is no problem in Kothrud - Shivtirthnagar area.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 10 2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Simply look at the areas of Delhi-NCR especially Gurgaon. It is much developed in a better way that Pune outskirts. Man, even PCMC has better infra than Pune, yet the prices are low compared to PMC. Bangalore outskirts developed as independent pockets for which one need not go to central areas for basic things.

The problem in Pune of now is that the RE sector is over-politicised, either the politicos is a builder himself or a builder is a frontman of some hopless political chap eg. Pawar & Co. Complete lack of work ethics is due to non-professionals in the market. Had there been large scale corporate players, the scenario would have been even better.

The good part though remains is that there is a rising sense of awareness amongst the buyers these days about the builder where local chaps with just some political background are now being really kicked hard. On medium-large scale, the failure of Nanded City, Megapolis indicate that despite Pawar & Co. backup, things can't go smoothly. Blueridge too is in shambles where many people want to quit & cancel their bookings.

Awareness amongst the buyers is the only solution for this. If buyers stop buying from builders who sell on DP, that builder will himself become PD (pre-mature death). The builders on other hand should fight for the betterment of RE sector as a whole rather than thinking about their own. A good deal is the one when all parties involved benefit.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

A good deal is the one when all parties involved benefit.
                Dear Realacres,
                I completely agree with this statement. Owning a home should be a win-win situation for buyer & builder.

Comment

Simply look at the areas of Delhi-NCR especially Gurgaon. It is much developed in a better way that Pune outskirts. Man, even PCMC has better infra than Pune, yet the prices are low compared to PMC. Bangalore outskirts developed as independent pockets for which one need not go to central areas for basic things.

The problem in Pune of now is that the RE sector is over-politicised, either the politicos is a builder himself or a builder is a frontman of some hopless political chap eg. Pawar & Co. Complete lack of work ethics is due to non-professionals in the market. Had there been large scale corporate players, the scenario would have been even better.

The good part though remains is that there is a rising sense of awareness amongst the buyers these days about the builder where local chaps with just some political background are now being really kicked hard. On medium-large scale, the failure of Nanded City, Megapolis indicate that despite Pawar & Co. backup, things can't go smoothly. Blueridge too is in shambles where many people want to quit & cancel their bookings.

Awareness amongst the buyers is the only solution for this. If buyers stop buying from builders who sell on DP, that builder will himself become PD (pre-mature death). The builders on other hand should fight for the betterment of RE sector as a whole rather than thinking about their own. A good deal is the one when all parties involved benefit.
                  Hey Real, I completely agree with u, there is large builder-politician nexus in Pune...and due to that only builder is getting hit hard these days...So I think its right time for Pune builders to understand this that they can not FOOL buyers any more in the name of DP etc...

Instead of building a road which supposed to be build by PMC themselves..Builder should try to put pressure on PMC (maybe group of builders) to do their work on time..This way both will be benefitted (buyers & builders) & by this way builder will serve to society as well, in eliminating large scale corruption in PMC which we see today...I specially HAte Tanker Mafia...I think it high time for Pune builder to do something to eliminate these Tanker Mafia for betterment for themselves...Its high time for Pune builders "Perform or Perish"....
                  Last edited by ash7979; January 10 2010, 12:53 PM.
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                    Hey Real, I completely agree with u, there is large builder-politician nexus in Pune...and due to that only builder is getting hit hard these days...So I think its right time for Pune builders to understand this that they can not FOOL buyers any more in the name of DP etc...

Instead of building a road which supposed to be build by PMC themselves..Builder should try to put pressure on PMC (maybe group of builders) to do their work on time..This way both will be benefitted (buyers & builders) & by this way builder will serve to society as well, in eliminating large scale corruption in PMC which we see today...I specially HAte Tanker Mafia...I think it high time for Pune builder to do something to eliminate these Tanker Mafia for betterment for themselves...Its high time for Pune builders "Perform or Perish"....
                    Dear Ashish,
                    this project is not backed by any politicos. you very well know that we cant pressurerise local bodies to make the development happen. infra is properly done where vote bank is directly connected. in such case if we take the initiative to build the roads still you insist to get it done from the local bodies. moreover i hd been saying this in many posts that in samrajya there is no issue related to PMC water supply, so no issue regarding taker mafia. i request to be specific about the project you are talking about.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 14 2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

What is the real reason for increase in rate?

On 19 Jul 2009, you had 12 flats remaining. The rate at that time was Rs. 4500 per sq ft.
                      On 30 Sep 2009, you had 6 flats remaining. The rate at that time was still Rs. 4500 per sq ft.
                      So you sold 6 flats in 2.5 months at rate 4500.
                      On 12 Dec 2009, you had 4 flats remaining. The rate was increased to Rs. 4800.
                      So in 2.5 months, from 30 Sep 2009 to 12 Dec 2009, assuming rate Rs 4500, you sold 2 (two) flats only.

Where is the increase in demand? If rates have been increased because demand is up, that is absolute nonsense, and I have the data to prove it (from your own project).

After 12 Dec 2009, since you have increased rates, you still hope to put a better performance than you showed in the 2.5 months from 30 Sep to 12 Dec?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X