Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear amit,
    today a single tower can handle upto 3 operators. so lesser number of towers are required to improve the connectivity for major cellular service providers. we do ensure that any such installation doesnt create any health realted issue for the residents.

How do you ensure that such installation doest create any health related issue..

If you have tower on your terrace then it will affect the health of the resident, so I wanted to know how you ppls are ensuring the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    How do you ensure that such installation doest create any health related issue..

If you have tower on your terrace then it will affect the health of the resident, so I wanted to know how you ppls are ensuring the same

Dear Ashish,
    we ensure on regular basis that the shelter, BTS does not generate any kind of noise, vibration. also the poles are installed above the lift machine room which is at safe distant from residential units below.
    CommentQuote
  • Hazards Of Cell Fone Towers

Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear Ashish,
    we ensure on regular basis that the shelter, BTS does not generate any kind of noise, vibration. also the poles are installed above the lift machine room which is at safe distant from residential units below.

Just a news describing the health hazards due to such towers:-

http://www.liveindia.com/news/radiation.html

Study was carried out in Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Just a news describing the health hazards due to such towers:-

]http://www.liveindia.com/news/radiation.html

Study was carried out in Delhi.

Dear realacres,
    this is really a nice piece of information. i will raise this issue with the technical team from Indus Towers to know their clarifications.

Dear realacres,
    this is really a nice piece of information. i will raise this issue with the technical team from Indus Towers to know their clarifications.

Dear realacres,

Dear realacres,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ams444
    I certainly dont have a very good opinion about Pune builders, but what I appreciate is, how Jitu_sir is answering patiently all the queries.. (even if this is part of his sales efforts ;-) )

Dear ams444,
    There is no substitute for hard work. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance. Thanks for your word of appreciation. i would feel good if i could change your opinion about atleast one builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Who gets to decide whether to put a cellular tower on the building or not? Who gets the rent from cellular tower?
    Ethically and morally, it should be the housing society because it is their project. They have bought everything from you, you sold them the land, it was their hard earned money used for constructing the building.
    Legally it can be anyone, even the builder, i.e. you. So lets not talk legal stuff.

Put 3 cell towers, each tower paying 20k rent, and the builder is looking at a nice passive income of 60k per month, with zero health hazard to himself since he does not live there.
    CommentQuote
  • really worth?

buy a flat for 80L and then rent it out for 30K...
    instead invest 80L in bank and take on rent the flat for 30K (avg rent for 20 yrs)..with remaining intrest amount of 30K invest in SIP for 20 years...you will get more than a 4.5 crores...plus the bank balance of 1.0 crore
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Who gets to decide whether to put a cellular tower on the building or not? Who gets the rent from cellular tower?
    Ethically and morally, it should be the housing society because it is their project. They have bought everything from you, you sold them the land, it was their hard earned money used for constructing the building.
    Legally it can be anyone, even the builder, i.e. you. So lets not talk legal stuff.

Put 3 cell towers, each tower paying 20k rent, and the builder is looking at a nice passive income of 60k per month, with zero health hazard to himself since he does not live there.

Dear abeerbagul,
    Land owner has the right to put a tower over a building as he retains the right over the common areas such as top terrace, roads, garden etc till the final conveyance is done with the society.
    after the final conveyance the society can get the rent of the towers if provision is made under the conveyance deed.
    CommentQuote
  • That is legal.
    Ethical question is: Who is the landowner? After selling all the flats in the society, still the builder remains the landowner?
    This has happened in our society also, since we have signed agreements in that way (we had no choice if we wanted to book flat at that rate).

All this just means a Real Estate Regulator is desperately needed in the same way as IRDA, AMFI, etc.
    CommentQuote
    That is legal.
    Ethical question is: Who is the landowner? After selling all the flats in the society, still the builder remains the landowner?
    This has happened in our society also, since we have signed agreements in that way (we had no choice if we wanted to book flat at that rate).

All this just means a Real Estate Regulator is desperately needed in the same way as IRDA, AMFI, etc.

Dear abeer,
    If the builder purchases the land then he becomes the landowner and if there is an development agreement then he is just a developer while the common area rights remains with the landowner.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu,
    Leaving the legal part aside,
    you charged the home buyers 25% loading, so they already paid for the common areas, right ? Isn't it unfair to rent out the space to tower companies and eat the rent without consent from the buyers ?

This can also be illegal after the conveyance, but I know how notorious pune-mumbai builders are in getting conveyance done. This is the reason, they dont do conveyance deed for 10-15 years. And for large societies like samrajya, you put forward an excuse that it is being developed in phased manner so society registration and conveyance will be done after all phases are complete.

--
    Aditi

Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear abeerbagul,
    Land owner has the right to put a tower over a building as he retains the right over the common areas such as top terrace, roads, garden etc till the final conveyance is done with the society.
    after the final conveyance the society can get the rent of the towers if provision is made under the conveyance deed.
    CommentQuote
  • This is all fancy shmancy legal talk so that the builder can become a modern day zamindar.

How does builder remain landowner even after he has sold all the flats in the society?

I am not saying you are doing anything illegal. I am saying it is unethical. Ethics are personal to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Jitu,
    Leaving the legal part aside,
    you charged the home buyers 25% loading, so they already paid for the common areas, right ? Isn't it unfair to rent out the space to tower companies and eat the rent without consent from the buyers ?

Aditi

Dear aditi,
    25% loading is for lobbies, staircase, brickwork. What I meant by common areas here was internal roads, open space, top terrace.

Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    This can also be illegal after the conveyance, but I know how notorious pune-mumbai builders are in getting conveyance done. This is the reason, they dont do conveyance deed for 10-15 years. And for large societies like samrajya, you put forward an excuse that it is being developed in phased manner so society registration and conveyance will be done after all phases are complete.

--
    Aditi

Initially part conveyance (i.e. building and land below bulding) is done while final conveyance is done after the entire project is completed. this is only for the purpose of convenience of construction activities. Society registration is not related with conveyance. like we had already registered the society for Samrajya-L5.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu,
    Good news for you. This thread is the 5th result in order in google, if anyone googles for "samrajya kothrud".
    Hope this discussion takes the thread to the first result for any google search for your project. I guess you are the first builder talking on a public forum about his project.
    CommentQuote
    How does builder remain landowner even after he has sold all the flats in the society?

Dear abeer,
    It is because he goes into the 'Agreement to Sale' with the purchaser ONLY for the flat and not common areas. it is as simple as that.

Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Jitu,
    Good news for you. This thread is the 5th result in order in google, if anyone googles for "samrajya kothrud".
    Hope this discussion takes the thread to the first result for any google search for your project. I guess you are the first builder talking on a public forum about his project.

I am thankful to the originator Mr. sam2008 and all the members, who have actively or passively taken part in this discussion/ thread dedicated to Samrajya - Kothrud.
    CommentQuote