• Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Cartelization is PBAPs motto

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
      Price hike?

That will increase the principal and hence the common “interest” as well. :p

VK

Comment

jitus...

what is the current rate of kothrud samrajya....i suppose one builder in south..listed party on nse...was taking the flat on rent himself so as to provide cushion to the buyers...

Comment

jitus

what is the current rate at samrajya...
          do you provide rental cushion by managing the flats on rent, for a nominal charge, as is being done by a reputed builder in banglore...cant get his name but that co. is listed on nse

Comment

Originally posted by infernos View Post
            do you provide rental cushion by managing the flats on rent, for a nominal charge, as is being done by a reputed builder in banglore...cant get his name but that co. is listed on nse
            MARVEL realtors are doing it in Pune in for their projects at Kalyaninagar and KP.

Comment

Originally posted by infernos View Post
              Dear infernos, harish
              the current rate is 4800 psft. few units till 7th left in I wing. for cost sheet use
              ]http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/availability.pdf[/url]

we do give accomodation on nominal rent (less than market) to new flat purchasers provided we have some. presently there are few which are staying on rent whose flats will get ready in Mar10. if we dont have we make some arrangements to get them one in our previous project or nearby schemes.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by bloger View Post
                Bottomline is basically there is a need for sellers to somehow put a bright picture on such forums and this can happen only when sales are not good. In boom time, boomers hardly cared for blogging, refuting bear comments..etc. So read it guys, times are changing .. asset bubbles are busting slowly.
                Dear bloger,
                my participation in this forum has nothing to do with sales of my project. i dont think that buyer would make decision only on the basis of my views being put here.
                i use this platform to understand the needs & expectations of home buyers and provide clarifications for my project.
                Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by bloger View Post
                  Bottomline is basically there is a need for sellers to somehow put a bright picture on such forums and this can happen only when sales are not good. In boom time, boomers hardly cared for blogging, refuting bear comments..etc. So read it guys, times are changing .. asset bubbles are busting slowly.
                  Grow up man...Some nice discussion is going on.Everyone is now aware what is happening.

Comment

two of my posts were blocked by admin. dont know why..

one was about Samrajya making changes in I wing bathrooms and dry balcony layouts without informing buyers. The latter has made the passage really narrow. (Especially when builders had told that absolutely no modifications requests will be entertained.. )

hope this one makes through...

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                      Dear bloger,
                      my participation in this forum has nothing to do with sales of my project. i dont think that buyer would make decision only on the basis of my views being put here.
                      i use this platform to understand the needs & expectations of home buyers and provide clarifications for my project.
                      hi Jitu.. just curious, did admin block any of your message? so far they have blocked all of my messages.

just to see if admin makes any decisions whether you are a buyer or builder?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X