Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    but what i can know is if any buyer is having any concern for his builder he can directly contact through , mail at PBAP office for his grievance. PBAP do take congnizence over the matter.
    I hope it will not be like calling Dhitrashtra to complain about Duryodhana.

VK

Comment

Hi Jitu,
      One question I would like to ask about Samrajya:-

What are the dimensions of the covered park (max & min)? Is there option of double car park?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Hi Jitu,
        One question I would like to ask about Samrajya:-

What are the dimensions of the covered park (max & min)? Is there option of double car park?
        Dear realacres,
        The average car park size in Samrajya is 2.5 mtrs x 5 mtrs. i.e. 8' x 16'. this size vary little bit as per the location depending upon whether its below living or bedroom. it has been designed to accomodate maximum size sedan as per ARAI norms.
        We do have dependant parking option whereby the buyer can park two cars one behind the other, but we dont allow 2 independant parkings for a single unit.
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 18 2010, 03:34 PM.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Dear realacres,
          As per TRAI norms the cellular towers are installed under a shelter which is specifically designed to avoid any kind of nuisance to the residents. i had discussed this issue with one of the technical person in INDUS towers looking after major cellular operators. he told me that there is nothing hazardous as regards health concern of residents from cellular towers.
          it would be nice you can put some more light on this as we have already 2 towers installed on our existing building of Samrajya.
          Issue is not the Tower Mr Jitu...Issue is the Antennas attached to Tower
          I mean Radiations emitted by Call site (Antennas ) are not good for the Human health...These radiations get reduced a lot once it reached your M-O-B-I-L-E ...But think about those who are staying on Top floors... They are hardly meters away from those radiations...

"As per TRAI norms the cellular towers are installed under a shelter which is specifically designed to avoid any kind of nuisance to the residents."

How come you can you install 10-20 mtrs tower inside shelter??? These shelters are for their own equipments, which shields their equipments from Rain, heat etc...

You have spoken with somebody in Indus Tower, have you spoken with anybody who work for these cellular companies....I have worked almost 4 years with Pune's leading cellular Operator..and what I have stated above it True as per my knowledge...so choice is yours to go for some more towers on your Samrajya...
          Cheers,
          -Ashish

Comment

We do have dependant parking option whereby the buyer can park two cars one behind the other, but we dont allow 2 independant parkings for a single unit.
            What are the charges in this case then? I know you cover the car park cost in /sq ft rate itself, but how is this then calculated? Increase in rate/sq ft or separate payment?

Btw, Jitu, I feel installing large nos of towers in Samrajya won't be good. Having towers in such projects looks downmarket to be frank though it may earn revenues for you & later to the society.

Comment

Btw, Jitu, I feel installing large nos of towers in Samrajya won't be good.
              It will be good if each of the service provider set up one tower in Samrajya..Its like one more amenity!! Clear and good connectivity for each service even if its BSNL!! Health of people living there is a totally different issue!! It really does not matter PBAP members!!:p

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                It will be good if each of the service provider set up one tower in Samrajya..Its like one more amenity!! Clear and good connectivity for each service even if its BSNL!! Health of people living there is a totally different issue!! It really does not matter PBAP members!!:p
                Thank god that unlike electricity (where people use hooks to get electricity for free), the mob_ile radiations can't be captured directly, else people would have been making free outgoing calls by standing on the tower.

Btw, BSNL means Bhitar Se Nahi Lagta.

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                  Dear amit,
                  today a single tower can handle upto 3 operators. so lesser number of towers are required to improve the connectivity for major cellular service providers. we do ensure that any such installation doesnt create any health realted issue for the residents.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                    You have spoken with somebody in Indus Tower, have you spoken with anybody who work for these cellular companies....I have worked almost 4 years with Pune's leading cellular Operator..and what I have stated above it True as per my knowledge...so choice is yours to go for some more towers on your Samrajya...
                    Dear ashish,
                    thanks for sharing your experience. i will certainly talk with someone from the installation team to know more facts.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 18 2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

What are the charges in this case then? I know you cover the car park cost in /sq ft rate itself, but how is this then calculated? Increase in rate/sq ft or separate payment?
                      Dear realacres,
                      we do not charge for first car parking. dependant parkings are allotted only at the time of possession on first come first serve basis as per their availability. normally very less number of dependant parkings get available in ground floor. charges for change are taken as separate payment.

Btw, Jitu, I feel installing large nos of towers in Samrajya won't be good. Having towers in such projects looks downmarket to be frank though it may earn revenues for you & later to the society.
                      the location of towers in our samrajya is in such way that they are not easily visible from front approach road. this ensures that the aesthetics are not affected by these towers
                      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 18 2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X