Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Margin

Mr. Jitu,
    One question, you may not like it but I am tempted to ask this to you. What is the profit you are making on each apartment you are selling?
    Even after getting such huge profit margins why the builder community is not following ethics (in terns of quality, delivery, transactions etc).
    Plz dont take it personally but as a representative of builder community answer this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    True man, though I don't know any such thing like leakage for west wall. However, there are some adv of west too:-

You get nice breeze in the evening & is really helpful in summers,
      In winter, the house remains warm. In case of east, if it is not corner flat having south as well, it becomes toooooooo cold in winters. Lower floors suffer more,
      Light is more in the house if there is west as well as some south area open,
      Last but not the least, there exists a possibilty of another building in west as well as east, which flops this entire discussion:D.

Man, you have said what my parents keep saying all the time. :D

We have discussions about orientation, and I keep saying east-east-east. And count out all the practical advantages. They come up with your points all the time. And it's a stale-mate. :p

As Jitu_sir has pointed out, most east-facing flats are also amenity facing flats. Garden facing, pool facing...and so on.

We have discussions about orientation, and I keep saying east-east-east. And count out all the practical advantages. They come up with your points all the time. And it's a stale-mate. :p

As Jitu_sir has pointed out, most east-facing flats are also amenity facing flats. Garden facing, pool facing...and so on.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by razer

Stale mate? Man, if this would have been said by your wife, you would have definately lost:D.

Another practical difficulty:- Many flats are towards amenity facing, hence less privacy. You come in balcony on towel & 100 people will see you:p while those behind are road/parking facing, but have better privacy levels. Btw, if you are on higher floors, having amenity facing or not doesn't make much difference as you can't see it properly in any case from the window & need to look down from balcony everytime.

* If there is another building in front of you built for amenity facing, you don't get east sunlight in anycase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Stale mate? Man, if this would have been said by your wife, you would have definately lost:D.

Another practical difficulty:- Many flats are towards amenity facing, hence less privacy. You come in balcony on towel & 100 people will see you:p while those behind are road/parking facing, but have better privacy levels. Btw, if you are on higher floors, having amenity facing or not doesn't make much difference as you can't see it properly in any case from the window & need to look down from balcony everytime.

* If there is another building in front of you built for amenity facing, you don't get east sunlight in anycase.

another issue one of my friends reported for amenities facing flat is the annoyance of reverse/parking music in many cars... it gets really annoying when you are relaxed and enjoying moonlight and suddenly a loud and wierd titanic tune announces somebody's parking efforts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    another issue one of my friends reported for amenities facing flat is the annoyance of reverse/parking music in many cars... it gets really annoying when you are relaxed and enjoying moonlight and suddenly a loud and wierd titanic tune announces somebody's parking efforts...

Dear punerebuyer,
    To put a check on the above issue we have made strict guideline to put off the reverse horn within the society. As per the guideline members are requested not to use horn while they travel through the drive way.
    Its responsibility of every member to maintain social etiquettes while living in a society.
    CommentQuote

LoL:D:D:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear punerebuyer,
    To put a check on the above issue we have made strict guideline to put off the reverse horn within the society. As per the guideline members are requested not to use horn while they travel through the drive way.
    Its responsibility of every member to maintain social etiquettes while living in a society.

you as a builder can only set a guideline.. the enforcement needs to be carried out by society only, so i guess if it works well, you cannot take any credit.. but at the same time, it will not be your fault if people dont follow it..

i simply thought of mentioning it because of the discussion trend...
    CommentQuote
    you as a builder can only set a guideline.. the enforcement needs to be carried out by society only, so i guess if it works well, you cannot take any credit.. but at the same time, it will not be your fault if people dont follow it..

i simply thought of mentioning it because of the discussion trend...

Dear punerebuyer,
    As standard procedure we carry out a 'Declaration' on possession, whereby essential guidelines are set within it for common benefit. This should prove helpful in enforcement.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    As standard procedure we carry out a 'Declaration' on possession, whereby essential guidelines are set within it for common benefit. This should prove helpful in enforcement.

interesting... what if a buyer says that since ultimately the decision and enforcement will be from society so he/she is not comfortable in any 'Declaration' from the builder. Will this person be able to book a flat in Samrajya?
    CommentQuote
    interesting... what if a buyer says that since ultimately the decision and enforcement will be from society so he/she is not comfortable in any 'Declaration' from the builder. Will this person be able to book a flat in Samrajya?

Dear punerebuyer,
    We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its an inherent document.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its essential procedure at possession stage.

i can ask so many questions on this but its not worth anymore... everything comes down to only one reality... builder will enforce, make conditions 'binding' on buyers even if they are not a part of society, take full payments because they cannot trust buyers for timely recovery but buyers need to trust builder for each and every word they say...

if builders were so trustworthy and buyers so much cheaters, one would have seen more builders complaining about buyers.. any guesses whats the reality?

i have yet to find a single person who is happy and satisfied with the builder while taking possession.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its an inherent document.

message blocked so trying again
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,

i can ask so many questions on this but its not worth anymore... everything comes down to only one reality... builder will enforce, make conditions 'binding' on buyers even if they are not a part of society, take full payments because they cannot trust buyers for timely recovery but buyers need to trust builder for each and every word they say...

if builders were so trustworthy and buyers so much cheaters, one would have seen more builders complaining about buyers.. any guesses whats the reality?

i have yet to find a single person who is happy and satisfied with the builder while taking possession.
    CommentQuote

Dear punerebuyer,
    You are requested to come down once at our office and I will introduce to all those who have taken recent possessions. If you wish to keep your identity hidden, I can even provide their contact details to you, so that you can discuss privately (to ensure there is no influence). You can verify your doubts directly with them.

Would you like to talk with anyone/ everyone ?
    CommentQuote
    message blocked so trying again

Dear punerebuyer,
    Dont duplicate your posts or else you may get banned by administrator.
    CommentQuote