Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

    most builders do dily dally in the conveyance and handover to society.

    Comment


    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

      Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
      After knowing all this incidents about builders not doing conveyance deeds and then changing project plans in middle and constructing building in open space ( very common in mumbai. Pune example- Raheja garden in wanowrie),
      I strongly believe, Go for flats/builders who register societies in time and does the conveyance deed. This way you truly own the home. The worst thing to do is buying homes in townships like Magarpatta and Amanora, where societies won't be registered and you will live on mercy of builders the whole life. However good may be the maintenance, but it will be a walled garden.
      Originally posted by utopian2009 View Post
      most builders do dily dally in the conveyance and handover to society.
      Dear aditi, utopian
      Its recommended for all buyers to know each and every detail right from Confirmation till Conveyance as to how the builder is going to carry out things. Knowing this will also reveal his transperancy and level of committment.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

      Comment


      • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

        Originally posted by infernos View Post
        buy a flat for 80L and then rent it out for 30K...
        instead invest 80L in bank and take on rent the flat for 30K (avg rent for 20 yrs)..with remaining intrest amount of 30K invest in SIP for 20 years...you will get more than a 4.5 crores...plus the bank balance of 1.0 crore
        The above logic may be suitable for investors and not for end users.
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 23 2010, 11:15 AM.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

        Comment


        • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

          Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          The above logic may be suitable for investors and not for end users.
          For end users, 2 BHK max rent in posh locality can be availed at around 10-15 K rent. Why buy if some idiots are paying 70K EMI ?

          Comment


          • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

            sir...

            the point is that you are charging exhorbitant rates...How can one justify the rates of 7000 psf incl. of all for your flat (77L for 1000 sqft)...
            For your info. the indiabulls panvel greens flat is quoting rates of 2600 psf...
            we are ready to pay handsome profits to builders though against our wishes...but atleast there should be some sanctity.....whatever stimulus package was given by govt has been utilised by the builders itself...such attitude of builders will force potential buyers to go for greener pasteurs...today pune is hot, tomorrow nashik will be hot, the other day it will be nagpur....
            however, this is our anguish...its a success for you as you have managed more than 200% profits...congrats to you...
            even anil dhirubhai ambani will be getting complex...

            Comment


            • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

              Originally posted by infernos View Post
              the point is that you are charging exhorbitant rates...How can one justify the rates of 7000 psf incl. of all for your flat (77L for 1000 sqft)...
              For your info. the indiabulls panvel greens flat is quoting rates of 2600 psf...
              Dear infernos.
              Presently 2BHK flats are of areas more than 1300 sft and not 1000sft (even their carpet is 1035+82 sft) whose total package cost goes to 77L. This cost includes other charges such as Stamp Duty & Registration fees which are to be paid to government and Maintenance which is refunded to society. We dont charge for first parking. So except MSEB & Soc i.e. 1.25L else we dont retain.
              we do have 1000 sft 2BHK whose total package was 47L all incl, but there are no flats left in it till 7th.

              As regards Indiabulls panvel greens, I think its unfair to compare just rates between projects at 2 different locations.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 22 2010, 07:13 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

              Comment


              • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                Originally posted by bloger View Post
                For end users, 2 BHK max rent in posh locality can be availed at around 10-15 K rent. Why buy if some idiots are paying 70K EMI ?
                Dear bloger,
                This question could be better answered by a Family who is staying on rent and simultaneously searching for their own home.
                Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

                Comment


                • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                  Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Dear bloger,
                  This question could be better answered by a Family who is staying on rent and simultaneously searching for their own home.
                  Correct. One of my friend (who has business interests in more than 11 countries) told me yesterday evening that he plans to settle down in Thailand & I was indeed shocked. He told me that he can get a very nice 3 bed bungalow under INR 45L. Add to it the overall ambiance, the roads, public transport, less red tapism & cost of living is at par with India.

                  * He is from Chennai & already has a bungalow there, an apartment in Delhi & Mumbai which used as company guest-house.

                  I accept that this is very remote possibility but I would personally buy at Bavdhan side, hire a chauffeur & buy a VW Jetta in the balance amountI would also save another lakhs too. No point wasting money on not so HOT DESTINATION called KOTHRUD.

                  Man, Kothrud is not Pali Hill, nor is even KP for that matter. I step out & I am greeted with traffic jams. Frankly speaking, I don't visit my friend's house in this area during peak times, rather I ask them to come to Chandni Chowk.

                  *** Why is aditi banned?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                    Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Correct. One of my friend (who has business interests in more than 11 countries) told me yesterday evening that he plans to settle down in Thailand & I was indeed shocked. He told me that he can get a very nice 3 bed bungalow under INR 45L. Add to it the overall ambiance, the roads, public transport, less red tapism & cost of living is at par with India.

                    * He is from Chennai & already has a bungalow there, an apartment in Delhi & Mumbai which used as company guest-house.

                    I accept that this is very remote possibility but I would personally buy at Bavdhan side, hire a chauffeur & buy a VW Jetta in the balance amountI would also save another lakhs too. No point wasting money on not so HOT DESTINATION called KOTHRUD.

                    Man, Kothrud is not Pali Hill, nor is even KP for that matter. I step out & I am greeted with traffic jams. Frankly speaking, I don't visit my friend's house in this area during peak times, rather I ask them to come to Chandni Chowk.

                    *** Why is aditi banned?
                    Do you mean he wanted to stay in Thailand coz he is getting a 3 BHK Bungalow in 45L???? Are you joking???

                    anybody decide to stay in alien country,coz he is getting a house cheaper by some lacs, is this seems to be logical for you???

                    He might be having business interest that why he opted for Thailand, not due to 'n' numbers of reason you have mentioned above...Thailand is no better than india, be it roads, ppls, ambiance or red tapism, even recently they had some internal problem, due to that Bangkok International Airport was under the ppls who thrown the govt out from their seat (so, its not a safe country)....Now about cost of living...its a relative term...I have been to Thailand, china,UK ,everywhere cost of living was different , but the salary too as well ,so you salary compensate that cost of living...


                    *** By Above post I didnt mean Kothrud is THE place to live or its not costly...when you are getting a 2BHK in 70-80 lacs at some place than I think that is real cause of concern..I dont know how Mr jitu is getting "Bakras" Oops I mean buyer, who buy 2 BHK at 70-80 lacs...I also prefer the solution proposed by repl, Buy a 3BHK at around 40-45 lacs a little away from city centre & in rest 30 lacs buy a good car & hire a Driver (which at the max cost 4K/month in india) & enjoy rest of money with your family...
                    Last edited by ash7979; January 23 2010, 03:44 PM.
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

                    Comment


                    • Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

                      loot...

                      the builders in pune should be punished under the MRTP (monopolistic and restrictive trade practices)...

                      realacres: thailand is not a good option to settle esp. when one is rich by the standards you gave...i agree with ash 979 regarding the other "compelling reasons" for his stay at BANGOK...

                      JITUS...come on man...dont try to justify that 77L for 1400sqf..only those who have earned black money can pay you such amount for nuts..and panvel should not be compared with kothrud???? then kothrud should be compared with nariman point or what....with water scarcity looming large this summer residents of pune are for a good shock...needless to mention builders would have earned their booty by then..
                      and in no way a person who pays 77K emi is an intellect,,,i would term his as the biggest fool....

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X