Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Ashish,
    As said, even I was shocked when he said this, but then if you have a office already there, shifting is not a major issue. He used to stay in Hotel in Thai & house in India. Now it will be other way round, as simple.

One thing which I though like is the infra. Man, whatever you may say, even the areas of city outskirts have better infra than Pune.

I am not saying that people bid goodbye to Pune RE & go to Thai, his is an unique case, just to show that Pune RE is priced high. Infact, the price which you pay at Aundh, you can buy a condo at Adelaide, Aus (Bang Aus).

I agree with you completely about 2nd part.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Ashish,
      As said, even I was shocked when he said this, but then if you have a office already there, shifting is not a major issue. He used to stay in Hotel in Thai & house in India. Now it will be other way round, as simple.

One thing which I though like is the infra. Man, whatever you may say, even the areas of city outskirts have better infra than Pune.

I am not saying that people bid goodbye to Pune RE & go to Thai, his is an unique case, just to show that Pune RE is priced high. Infact, the price which you pay at Aundh, you can buy a condo at Adelaide, Aus (Bang Aus).

I agree with you completely about 2nd part.
      I been to Bangkok, no doubt their Airport is one of the best in Asia..No Indian Airport can compete with that (Maybe Hyderabad new Airport come close to it)...But about other infra, compare Bangkok with delhi....Delhi has now better Metro than Bangkok's Delhi has better road than Bangkok, so all in all compare delhi with Bangkok not Pune

And prices of RE in india ia combination or 3 thing Demand (due to HUGE population) Poor Infra ( even in City Like Pune) & Political & Gunda connection of RE ..We dont have control on the last 2...but we should try to work on first one at least
      Cheers,
      -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
        Do you mean he wanted to stay in Thailand coz he is getting a 3 BHK Bungalow in 45L???? Are you joking???

anybody decide to stay in alien country,coz he is getting a house cheaper by some lacs, is this seems to be logical for you???
        Dear realacres/ ashish,
        This certainly falls under a special case for business requirements. Working class in pune would certainly not opt for this.

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
        *** By Above post I didnt mean Kothrud is THE place to live or its not costly...when you are getting a 2BHK in 70-80 lacs at some place than I think that is real cause of concern..I dont know how Mr jitu is getting "Bakras" Oops I mean buyer, who buy 2 BHK at 70-80 lacs...I also prefer the solution proposed by repl, Buy a 3BHK at around 40-45 lacs a little away from city centre & in rest 30 lacs buy a good car & hire a Driver (which at the max cost 4K/month in india) & enjoy rest of money with your family...
        As mentioned earlier flat costing more than 70L are of higher areas. For the say we even have 1000sft flats will budget bracket of 50L. (still its more than 45L for 3BHK). Buyers visiting samrajya give due consideration to various factors (irrelevant of how rich he is) before going for the decision and is certainly concerned for value for money. We treat our buyer as our 'GOD'.
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 23 2010, 07:29 PM.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Hi Jitu,

One simple thing I would like to ask:- Why isn't PBAP pushing hard for the sanctioning for the DP plan for Pune? It will be good for the builders as well as buyers as they will know in advance what exactly is going to prop up nearby. Best part:- Builders giving false assurances will be wiped out. What's the use of having a lobby & using it just to make individual profits? I think PBAP should learn something from associations like CII, FICCI.

Comment

Hi Jitu,

One simple thing I would like to ask:- Why isn't PBAP pushing hard for the sanctioning for the DP plan for Pune? It will be good for the builders as well as buyers as they will know in advance what exactly is going to prop up nearby. Best part:- Builders giving false assurances will be wiped out. What's the use of having a lobby & using it just to make individual profits? I think PBAP should learn something from associations like CII, FICCI.
            Dear realacres,
            Its upto the members of committee of PBAP to decide on the above matters.

PS:I am committed to answer the questions related to me & my project.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 23 2010, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by infernos View Post
              JITUS...come on man...dont try to justify that 77L for 1400sqf..only those who have earned black money can pay you such amount for nuts..and panvel should not be compared with kothrud???? then kothrud should be compared with nariman point or what....with water scarcity looming large this summer residents of pune are for a good shock...needless to mention builders would have earned their booty by then..
              Dear infernos,
              We take payments only through cheques, hence no scope for number2. I had never said that kothrud is better than panvel. every place has its own pros & cons. Buyers decide which place is good for them.

Originally posted by infernos View Post
              and in no way a person who pays 77K emi is an intellect,,,i would term his as the biggest fool....
              right decision at right time is the deciding factor.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 23 2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

75L flats are bought only by RE agents who want to make quick profit by selling it within 6 months. No one actually lives in these flats. If you restrict people to sell a flat within 4-5 years of purchase then the prices would remain stable.

Comment

Ashish,

What were doing in Bang-kok?
                  Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                  Dear realacres,
                  Its upto the members of committee of PBAP to decide on the above matters.

PS:I am committed to answer the questions related to me & my project.
                  Hey, Jitu that's not fair man. Now please don't say that you don't know what PBAP does. I am sure there must be a regular circular in this regard.

Comment

We treat our buyer as our 'GOD'.

We treat our buyer as our 'GOD'.

mmmm..Jituji..do u mean...Generator Of Dhan???

Sumil

Comment

Ashish,

What were doing in Bang-kok?

Hey, Jitu that's not fair man. Now please don't say that you don't know what PBAP does. I am sure there must be a regular circular in this regard.
                      Dear realacres,
                      We do receive regular updates on crucial matters undertaken by committe members, but till date nothing received on DP. Usually we contact PBAP when there is any issue directly linked with our project or firm.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X