Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear punerebuyer,
    You are requested to come down once at our office and I will introduce all those who have taken recent possessions. If you wish to keep your identity hidden, I can even provide their contact details to you, so that you can discuss privately (to ensure there no influence). You can verify your doubts directly with them.

Do you wish to talk with anyone/ all of them ?

which are the recent possessions? were there any possessions given this year or late last year before L6 completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    which are the recent possessions? were there any possessions given this year or late last year before L6 completion?

Dear punerebuyer,
    Recent possession had been given in L6 building in the month of Jan10.

Would to like to talk with them ? (personally or through tele.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by real_analyst
    Mr. Jitu,
    One question, you may not like it but I am tempted to ask this to you. What is the profit you are making on each apartment you are selling?

Dear real analyst,
    I regret for unable to provide you this information.

Originally Posted by real_analyst

Even after getting such huge profit margins why the builder community is not following ethics (in terns of quality, delivery, transactions etc).
    Plz dont take it personally but as a representative of builder community answer this.

I dont represent any builder community, so I cant comment on others. But I can assure you that we here at Pethkar Projects follow ethics in terms of quality, delivery and transactions. You can see it yourself by visiting our office once.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunita.chhetri
    Whatever it is...

Pethkar new flats are ard 70LK for 2BHK and 85LK for 3BHK...

Let them argue for 50K...

Me saving my Lakhs here.. OUT.. Not interested... :p

Dear sunita,
    As you had already made up your mind, there is no harm in visiting Samrajya once just out of curiosity.
    You can put a glance on this:
    http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/sample_flat.php

If you really visit, I request you to put your valuable feedback here. Keeping aside the cost factor, your feedback can help us to evaluate as to how much our product stands to a buyer's expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pictures Jitu Sir, at least looks good in photos. :) Is it exactly the way you will be providing to end users or it has some customization to look it more attractive like lighting arrangement etc.

Are you providing modular kitchen or just ota?

Kitchen was visible from living room, is there a dry balcony attached to it or store room or it has 3 entry points one from store room, one from living and one from dry balcony?

What is passage with bowl basin? It is a separate section? Also are they pictures of 2BHK or 3 BHK?

Looks nice apartment to me but unaffordable to me:)

Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear sunita,
    As you had already made up your mind, there is no harm in visiting Samrajya once just out of curiosity.
    You can put a glance on this:
    ]http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/sample_flat.php

If you really visit, I request you to put your valuable feedback here. Keeping aside the cost factor, we can evaluate as to how much our product stands to a buyers expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Also kothrud is not area of my interest, but if I reach a level where I could afford apartment in your project; and area of my interest; I would be glad to consider it. You've left a good impression by your eloquence skills; not sure how customer friendly it is in your sales office :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Nice pictures Jitu Sir, at least looks good in photos. :) Is it exactly the way you will be providing to end users or it has some customization to look it more attractive like lighting arrangement etc.

Dear puser,
    Firstly thanks for your appreciation. Today we see that buyers have a major grievance for quality difference seen in the sample flat and actual flat. What we believe is buyer should get same/ rather better quality in their flat compared to the sample flat. Thats why we prefer to make sample flat instead of show flat
    The sample flat seen is exactly the same what buyers get in their flat. There is no special lighting arrangenment we have made, just T5 tubelights and fans (not in standard fitment). Else whatever you see like tile combination, colour shades, sanitary, cp, safety door, french door etc is same throughout as we do not accept any customisation till possession.

Originally Posted by puser
    Are you providing modular kitchen or just ota?

Kitchen was visible from living room, is there a dry balcony attached to it or store room or it has 3 entry points one from store room, one from living and one from dry balcony?

Yes. We provide L-shaped modular kitchen with SS202 trolleys having Hettich slides & hinges as standard specification.
    Kitchens have a store room on right & dry balcony on left. Washing m/c space is separate. the entry in kitchen is from living through dining.

What is passage with bowl basin? It is a separate section? Also are they pictures of 2BHK or 3 BHK?

Its is separate section, with MS frame full granite counter, ELCB box and Washing m/c area.

Looks nice apartment to me but unaffordable to me:)

Even if its not within your reach right now, you can certainly visit the site to know the detailing which can help while you survey other sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    You've left a good impression by your eloquence skills; not sure how customer friendly it is in your sales office :)

Dear puser,
    Thanks for your encouragement. we have a competent & cooperative staff deputed in our sales office. To keep a check on the system we collect service feedback form (6 months before possession) and product feedback form (6 months after possession) to evaluate ourselves as regards our product & services.
    In case of any sort of grievance (product & service) customer can reach me directly.
    CommentQuote
  • If someone has made up mind not to buy here - why even invite at all..unless its an invitation to discuss and negotiate. Is this the case?
    Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear puser,

Even if its not within your reach right now, you can certainly visit the site to know the detailing which can help while you survey other sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_sang
    If someone has made up mind not to buy here - why even invite at all..unless its an invitation to discuss and negotiate. Is this the case?

Dear ,
    There is no intention to discuss or negotiate. The basic purpose to invite is to provide some knowledge as regards some minutest detail to which we have crafted our flats. This information can help buyers to know technical details while they buy home in other schemes as well.
    CommentQuote
    Dear ,
    There is no intention to discuss or negotiate. The basic purpose to invite is to provide some knowledge as regards some minutest detail to which we have crafted our flats. This information can help buyers to know technical details while they buy home in other schemes as well.

So nice of you Jitu sirji:D:D....First time I am listing somebody in India saying that you just see his/her product & compare with others, its when you already know buyer is not going to buy it...that too from a Pune Builder...I never met you Jitu sirji...& I dont have any plan to buy in Samrajya...But still I want to meet you & see Samrajya once...if you are even 50% of what you say here, then I defiantly book in your next project (if its near to Hinjewadi:D:D I already asked u once, do you have any Plan to start any project in Baner/Balwadi/Pashan?aundh in near future)...
    CommentQuote
    Dear ,

Now that is typical like a street shop where the salesman says 'Bhai Dekh to lo, Deknay mein koi paisa nahi lagata". And this is true across many cities in India.

The idea is to make customers browse through the products with the possibility of customer liking some product and changing his mind to buy.

So whether it is a 10-rupee sundry product or 1-crore flat, the selling mechanism is the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu Sir

Thank you for invitation; might come to the site with friends from Kothrud if possible :)

Are there any new projects on plate from your group in other parts of Pune;preferably in east part of city (NIBM road, Wanaworie, Salisbury Park, Lullanagar, ...etc) or near Hinjewadi?
    CommentQuote
  • .if you are even 50% of what you say here, then I defiantly book in your next project

Same here...
    CommentQuote
  • Why so much delay between plaster and posession?

Looking at your latest pdf, external plaster is mentioned Mar/Apr.2011. Lets assume 30 April 2011 as completion of external plaster. You are promising Oct 2011 as posession date. Lets assume 30 Oct 2011 for this.
    What are you guys doing for 6 months? Sitting on the customers money?? Customer has already paid 95% of the money by now, and he should expect 95% work complete and 95% time over.
    Lets assume work started in Oct 2009, i.e. two years to Oct 2011. So you take 95% of the money when only 75% of the project duration is over?
    This is absurd.
    Please let us know what activitities remain after external plaster is complete and why these take six months?
    CommentQuote