Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    But some projects in Bangalore have loading factor of just 18-20%, why not see these?

Dear realacres,
    There is nothing wrong in comparing loading factor with different cities. Moreover before 10 yrs many projects in pune were having loading factor as 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear realacres,
    There is nothing wrong in comparing loading factor with different cities. Moreover before 10 yrs many projects in pune were having loading factor as 20%.

So what made you all (builders) to hike loading factor?
    CommentQuote
    Dear realacres,

ok... so in summary..

- There is nothing wrong in comparing loading factor with other cities
    - We are not discussing price comparisons with other cities

We can compare builder favorable facts but not buyer favorable facts
    CommentQuote
  • in Summary, rates in Pune can be increased based on OTHER cities but they cant be decreased based on same other cities.

Such hypocrisy and selfishness...
    CommentQuote
  • Just like the goelganga guy at Ganga Pavellion on BT Kawade road told me...

He: 100% terrace is calculated sir
    Me: Why? Its 50% na?
    He: No sir, last year there was a circular from PMC. It is calculated 100% now you see.
    Me: Okay fair enough, what other charges
    He: Yes, parking mein kuch bacha nahi hai sir, but I can arrange for Open parking for 1.25 Lakhs.
    Me: ???? (Where the hell has PMC rules gone now)
    CommentQuote
  • Is this Goel Ganga Developments (whose IT park coming up near Wakad)?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, This is goel ganga developments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    So what made you all (builders) to hike loading factor?

Dear realacres,
    Loading was increased from 20% to 25% for following reasons:
    1. 6" brickwork throughout instead of 4".
    2. increase in lobby areas.
    3. 2 lifts for high rise structures.
    4. asthetics for new lobbies.
    5. fire duct mandatory for high rise structures.
    6. Refuge area mandatory as per fire norms.

Originally Posted by puser
    in Summary, rates in Pune can be increased based on OTHER cities but they cant be decreased based on same other cities.

Such hypocrisy and selfishness...

Dear puser,
    You got me wrong. I was not justifying the loading used in mumbai. As we were discussing about as to how this 25% figure came I gave an example of mumbai where its charge over & above 40%. We have no intention to increase the loading based on other cities.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier the norm was 9" brickwork for outer walls and 6" for inner walls. Now you builders have started 6" brickwork for outer walls and 4" for inner walls.
    Where is the extra kharcha? There is less kharcha now.
    And this is all RCC I am talking about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Earlier the norm was 9" brickwork for outer walls and 6" for inner walls. Now you builders have started 6" brickwork for outer walls and 4" for inner walls.
    Where is the extra kharcha? There is less kharcha now.
    And this is all RCC I am talking about.

Dear abeer,
    The thickness you are mentioning is what we used to get after plastering. Now as 6" brickwork is used throughout we get final thickness as 9" after plaster from inside & outside.
    CommentQuote
  • ref from another thread

Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    Hi Jitu

I had seen the sample flat few months back... when you say 'updated specifications' can you pls tell what was updated recently?

Dear punerebuyer,
    Thanks for visiting our site and seeing the sample flat.
    You can notice few recent changes made in the sample flats.
    1. PU (Poly Urethane) coated brown masonite doors.
    2. Polished malaysian sal wood door frames.
    3. Machine press panels for SS trolleys.
    4. PU coated moulded main door & safety door having PC (Powder Coated) grill with milk box.
    5. Carousel unit introduced in kitchen trolleys.

I hope you must have seen the remaining things prior to this.
    CommentQuote
  • ref from another thread

Hi Jitu..

Not everything is obviously visible in the photo gallery but the updates sound really good...

Dear punerebuyer,
    What about visiting once more. ;)

I assume that every buyer will get these specifications including those who might have booked before these updates... :D:D:D just kidding...

Buyers can answer this better. :)

There can be some debatable issues in the scheme overall, but I can certainly say that your sample flat was/is impressive in quality and construction...

There is always scope for improvisation. Would always prefer chasing perfection instead of achieving it. Thanks for your appreciation, it helps in continual improvement.

#Note: Completed 300 posts with kind support of all.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    What about visiting once more. ;)

Buyers can answer this better. :)

There is always scope for improvisation. Would always prefer chasing perfection instead of achieving it. Thanks for your appreciation, it helps in continual improvement.

#Note: Completed 300 posts with kind support of all.

Thanks Jitu for bringing the posts here... i was thinking of doing the same...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    Thanks Jitu for bringing the posts here... i was thinking of doing the same...

Dear punerebuyer,
    Readers can get all details in the same thread. :) Thx.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Jitu Sir,

There is a thread Buyers' Price List for Pune RE .

Request you to comment at the post I posted yesterday which has price breakdown details. Your inputs will be invaluable.For you it will be much easier then thinking about 1st angle and 3rd angle projection

Regards,
    Birendra.
    CommentQuote