Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

checking after a long time... the thread is becoming very interesting. thanks Jitu for answering many questions.

some people made remarks about the cell towers and the related issues. is there any more information/changes happening from Samrajya side?

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
      checking after a long time... the thread is becoming very interesting. thanks Jitu for answering many questions.

some people made remarks about the cell towers and the related issues. is there any more information/changes happening from Samrajya side?
      Dear mandarg,
      Thanks for your appreciation. We are committed to clarify any queries related to our project.
      As regards cellular towers, its still under process. We are in talks with Indus to know all details before we give NOC for installation.
      to know the stage of developement you can use the below link

http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samra...to_gallery.php
      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 31 2010, 08:07 AM.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear mandarg,
        Thanks for your appreciation. We are committed to clarify any queries related to our project.
        As regards cellular towers, its still under process. We are in talks with Indus to know all details before we give NOC for installation.
        to know the stage of developement you can use the below link

]http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samrajya/photo_gallery.php[/url]
        Hi Jitu_Sir

I just checked that the availability pdf indicates that the wings L, M, N will be delivered in Oct 2011. I think earlier it was Oct 2010 timeline...

Now since the amenities are common, will they be made available for people taking possession this year?

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
          Hi Jitu_Sir

I just checked that the availability pdf indicates that the wings L, M, N will be delivered in Oct 2011. I think earlier it was Oct 2010 timeline...

Now since the amenities are common, will they be made available for people taking possession this year?
          Dear mandarg,
          we have opened bookings for L/M/N wings for which the possession deadline is Oct11 while for O/P wings it still remains Oct10.
          As regards amenities part of it near L6 should be made ready by this year end while entire amenity space will get ready with possessions of new wings.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 31 2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

jitus..

and what are the rates for L/M/N ...the same 77L or we can expect something humanitarian rates...!

Comment

Originally posted by infernos View Post
              and what are the rates for L/M/N ...the same 77L or we can expect something humanitarian rates...!
              Dear infernos,
              Newly opened wings L/M/N are replica of I/J/K. hence they have bigger area flats. therefore here also the costing starts from 70L.
              for more info you can go thr
              http://www.pethkarprojects.com/samra...ailability.pdf

Comment

Hmmm looks Jitu has stopped using Internet Explorer.
                Anyways, 70L+ for Kothrud, apna Aundh jindabad. Other option though remains Sigma1 though both have their merits & demerits. The reason why I liked Sigma1 is that it is of 4 buildings, so amenities:number of flat ratio is good.
                Last edited by realacres; January 31 2010, 07:46 PM.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

finally...

finally it seems somebody in sigma 1 is going to have a neighbour in form of realacres...

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Hmmm looks Jitu has stopped using Internet Explorer.
                    Dear realacres,
                    Google helps me out

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Anyways, 70L+ for Kothrud, apna Aundh jindabad. Other option though remains Sigma1 though both have their merits & demerits. The reason why I liked Sigma1 is that it is of 4 buildings, so amenities:number of flat ratio is good.
                    I totally agree with you. Every project has its own pros & cons. Even i once visited Sigma1 and liked the project/ location. as regards sharing of common amenities, i feel 30,000 sft should be decent size for 16 wings.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; January 31 2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

A girl got killed near Karishma Society. Read the following news.
                      ]http://72.78.249.125/esakal/20100201/4743133153439601933.htm[/URL]

The infrastructure of Kothrud area wont be able to take high load of traffic. Situation will become worse day by day. Buyers must think about this before shelling out 5k psft rates in this area. Whats the point in having such expensive home if the approach roads are congested and make you stressful every day!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X