Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    if i read the initial messages correctly, sam2008 was a buyer in samrajya... no wonder he is missing the moment Jitu started appearing on this board...
    proves one more point of mine that buyers are helpless once they pay money to builder... :D:D

Dear punerebuyer,
    There is nothing like that and if he feels then sam2008 is f-ree to put his queries/ grievances if any without hesitation.
    Our approach is to make our buyers most satisfied so that then dont have a feeling of helpless.
    CommentQuote
  • Jitu Sir
    I am thankful for your courtesy and its always been pleasure to see your points on various issues raised by members. i regularly go through this thread and nice to see your way of clarification.
    I have no complaints for the quality of the construction but only concerned about the timely possession. We were informed about march end but looking at the pace of work i m doubtful. Even the floors above 8th are not ready. Is it going to affect us in any manner ? By the way when are you going to open the bookings for higher floors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008

I have no complaints for the quality of the construction but only concerned about the timely possession. We were informed about march end but looking at the pace of work i m doubtful. Even the floors above 8th are not ready. Is it going to affect us in any manner ? By the way when are you going to open the bookings for higher floors ?

Dear sam,
    Thanks for the appreciation of our construction. We are taking sufficient efforts to complete the project as regards services as early as possible. We have already started giving possession in H/K wings as per their urgencies. Soon the possession for I/J wings will also commence. We will be taking utmost care for floors above 8th so that residents wont face any sort of trouble. Actually finishing work is going on in these flats so not much of concern.
    Keep faith in us and we will deliver you the best.

Originally Posted by sam2008
    By the way when are you going to open the bookings for higher floors ?

We are yet to get some sanctions and will launch it as soon as we get it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir

Keep faith in us and we will deliver you the best.

Jitu sounds convincing in his posts... hope he delivers as he says... because anyway buyers cannot do anything else but keep faith...

We are yet to get some sanctions and will launch it as soon as we get it.

This is the first time Pethkars have given this reason for the delay.

Sam: Did you get this reason (delay in sanctions) anytime before whenever you asked? Also, can you check the agreement what it says about these sanctions?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir Ji(tu),

Any price hike possibility due to Budget 2010?
    CommentQuote

This is the first time Pethkars have given this reason for the delay.

Dear punerebuyer,
    You got it wrong. I had mentioned about the pending sanctions in some previous posts.
    Originally Posted by punerebuyer

Sam: Did you get this reason (delay in sanctions) anytime before whenever you asked? Also, can you check the agreement what it says about these sanctions?

Purchasers are in complete knowledge about the sanctions till 7th only. Moreover the delay was not bcoz of these pending sanctions but rescheduling of work which was pre-intimated in Jun09'.
    Presently our top priority is to complete flats till 7th with all services by end of Mar10'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Sir Ji(tu),

Any price hike possibility due to Budget 2010?

Dear puser,
    We are consulting for the exact interpretation of Service Tax and its application on new bookings. With the help of association we will try to resist this new ST bill to get passed, but if applicable then there is possibility of this additional levies over and above the total cost.
    CommentQuote
    Purchasers are in complete knowledge about the sanctions till 7th only. Moreover the delay was not bcoz of these pending sanctions but rescheduling of work which was pre-intimated in Jun09'.
    Presently our top priority is to complete flats till 7th with all services by end of Mar10'.

In this case, how will it be possible to install lifts & over-head water tank if higher floor constro is incomplete. Hence, residents would not be able to move in even if you complete the flats till 7th floor:(.
    CommentQuote
    Dear punerebuyer,
    You got it wrong. I had mentioned about the pending sanctions in some previous posts.

Not before I asked you about them specifically.... till that point, you always kept on saying that 8 floor onwards will be opened 'shortly'

Purchasers are in complete knowledge about the sanctions till 7th only.
    that's what i asked to Sam... its good if they are already made aware by the sales team. But BTW, it is a fact that when I visited, no one mentioned anything about pending sanctions to me..

Moreover the delay was not bcoz of these pending sanctions but rescheduling of work which was pre-intimated in Jun09'.
    i was referring to the delay in releasing 8th floor onwards flats... not till that point

Jitu, you sound very convincing on the board about the Mar 10 date... in the interest of the buyers, I hope you can manage to walk the talk...
    CommentQuote
  • Quoting Realacre's message from another board about service tax

ST Details Here are the exact details:-

The service Tax (ST) is applicable on all under-cons projects,
      10.3% will be charged on 33% of total amount or in simple words, you pay 3.3% on total cost of the flat. Hence, for every INR 1L/-, you pay INR 3300/- more,
      If you have already booked a flat/row house; and the payment till date is say 60% done, then the ST will be applicable only on the balance 40% of the amount; hence the ST will not be retrospective which is good for those who have already made considerable payment till date,
      However, if you have just done the agreement with entire payment left, it will be as good as paying 3.3% on total amount,
      No ST for flats which have completion certificate*.
      The ST is not applicable on purchase of land,
      The ST will come into effect once the president signs the bill. In anycase, it will be applicable not before 1st Apr 2010.

* Completion Certifcate is different from ready poss. Hence, if you buy ready poss which doesn't have completion certificate, you still would be charged 3.3%. Hence, projects involving multiple phases should be avoided in general. Hope this issue is clear. If not, let us know.

So if Samrajya manages to get completions by end of March, it will help buyers.. is that so?

So if Samrajya manages to get completions by end of March, it will help buyers.. is that so?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    In this case, how will it be possible to install lifts & over-head water tank if higher floor constro is incomplete. Hence, residents would not be able to move in even if you complete the flats till 7th floor:(.

Dear realacres,
    The construction of the building is ready till 11th with lifts and OH tank in place. Only internal work for floors above 8th is going on. That shouldn't be a concern for residents till 7th floor.
    CommentQuote

Dear punerebuyer,
    In case of L6 buyers have already made 95% of payments. If they will make the remaining 5% before 31st March then I think they can escape the ST. By the way we are giving physical possessions till end of March, while the actual completion should take some more time.
    In case of L7 some have made 55% payments while recent booking have 100% due. This can come under the new ST scanner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandarg
    Hi.. I also visited today and the last rate they offered me was 4200. I am looking into a 2BHK but considering that 3 BHK is just 100 sq ft more than 2 BHK, if they reduce the rates further, i might consider that too.

let me know how much you can get from them...

BTW, I have already posted some comments about this scheme. Some senior members on this forum have advised about construction delays and some finer points. Pls search this forum for 'Samrajya'.

I am in a sort of urgency for booking and personally wont mind if they delay by 4-5 months, hence i am still considering this scheme. You can take decision based on many messages from senior members.

Yeah, you are true. But for this price I would prefer Sigma1. Because its looking better than all these,,,

real ginger beer plant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by davidmiclon
    Yeah, you are true. But for this price I would prefer Sigma1. Because its looking better than all these,,,

Dear davidmiclon,
    The rate you mentioned is a past. Individual preferences can be different but soon you will see new look of Samrajya on 13th March.
    CommentQuote
    By the way we are giving physical possessions till end of March, while the actual completion should take some more time.

Is this allowed?

-Sayabu
    CommentQuote