Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Haha. Jitu, how were you at studies? I was very bad, hopeless post 10th, & my friends used to joke that those who are bad at studies become good teachers.
    Dear realacres,
    Infact in my case I had been topping the University for all 4 yrs of graduation. You can call me as a 'अभ्यासाचा किडा'. Being a good teacher can better judged by my students.

Coming back to Samrajya, here are some questions:-
    1. How much do you charge for terrace/balcony? 50% or 100%?
    2. Any new developement to take place around Samrajya in next 2-3 years?
    3. You said that PMPML bus service will commence from Samrajya to Pune Station & confirmation has been received from local corporator (see every builder has political contacts to manipulate things, you now have admitted finally, though indirectly). Man, you should rather start bus from Samrajya to Shanipar as that is more important to women, Tulsi Baug. I don't know what's there that women like that area. I had been there, recently to purchase peacock feather,
    4. Any updates for ph3? 20-25 floors?
    1. We charge 50% for terrace
    2. No development from our side other than Samrajya as L7 will itself take 1 1/2 yrs from here.
    3. PMPML bus service was already there. Samrajya Soc insisted to increase the frequency and new model of bus for the route from Samrajya to Pune station. I was nowhere involved. All credit to nearby societies & corporator. There is another bus for the route from Samrajya to Swargate. I think that route is taking care of Shanipar visitors.
      You buying a peacock feather ? hmm....Any good news !!!
    4. Not yet decided over Ph3. We wish to go for 21+. Lets see how we can manage on TDR.
    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 5 2010, 12:51 PM.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Dear realacres,
      The situation is rally sad at many places. I think builder & society should jointly take efforts to improve the situation of infrastructure atleast in their nearby areas.

Rather, I would be happy to have a small place in heart of our esteemed customers.
      And sell them very very small place at very very high price.

Comment

Dear realacres,
        Infact in my case I had been topping the University for all 4 yrs of engg. You can call me as a 'अभ्यासाचा किडा'. My students can better judge me as teacher.
        LoL. Padhaku builder. Seems you became a builder just out of fluke. Other reason why I think this is that you haven't been involved in land acquisition process elsewhere in the city. Jitu, what if your forefathers had got gold instead of land? Samrajya Jewellers.

You buying a peacock feather ? hmm....Any good news !!!
        Man, are you talking about that type of good news? Then it's no. I am single. Went to buy Peacock feather as it is required for Lord Krishna.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

LoL. Padhaku builder. Seems you became a builder just out of fluke. Other reason why I think this is that you haven't been involved in land acquisition process elsewhere in the city. Jitu, what if your forefathers had got gold instead of land? Samrajya Jewellers.
          Dear realacres,
          Present status is all bcoz of blessings of our forefather. 'बळव्ंतांची पुण्याई'. In the other case the situation would have been altogether different.

Man, are you talking about that type of good news? Then it's no. I am single. Went to buy Peacock feather as it is required for Lord Krishna.
          I dont know whether you are aware or not, but there is custom to keep peacock feather near your wife if she is due. This suggestion may help you later.
          Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 3 2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Dear realacres,
            Present status is all bcoz of blessings of our forefather. 'बळव्ंतांची पुण्याई'. In the other case the situation would have been altogether different.
            Good to see that you acknowledge it else many say it's all done on MY work. Good to see that you accept that in other case, situation would have been something else. Btw, have you written this 'बळव्ंतांची पुण्याई' on back of sand truck, if you own any? Seen many trucks here having such words.

I dont know whether you are aware or not, but there is custom to keep peacock feather near your wife if she is due. This suggestion may help you later.
            I would like to say thanks on behalf of other forum members who may require this, some will bring peacock home.....bulk quantity.
            Btw, have you experimented with this?

Comment

Conveyance deed new procedure

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epapermai...ate=02/01/2010

This is a good news.
              Jitu Sir must be already aware of this.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                Conveyance deed new procedure

]http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epapermain.aspx?queryed=9&querypage=1&boxid=306902 86&parentid=109613&eddate=02/01/2010[/url]

This is a good news.
                Jitu Sir must be already aware of this.
                Dear compuwalah,
                This is really a relief for many housing societies stuck for redevelopment, only because of conveyance not made by builder & landowner.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                  REAL...good observation. I also see Jitu_Sir not answering questions on PBAP.

"Short term gain" for builders is so HUGE that they don't even bother to see the long term loss. why would they ? The short gain from one project for the builder can lift his entire family to live happily for years to come. Imagine if the builder is doing multiple projects.Profit margins are multifold if he blindly go on construction.In such cases, Loss of moral values/ethics/etiquttes don't matter to him unless there is some heavy economic crash or he himself gets "crashed" .Every builder in Pune is here to make money.

Jitu_Sir is atleast trying hard to communicate with the buyers and potential buyers refraining from unethical ways.That's the difference between an educated builder and a gunthamantri builder .
                  Dear harish,
                  Thanks for your kind words.
                  You said it right moral values/ethics/etiquttes should be the top priority in any sort of business. If these things are intact then buyers dont even mind to pay little more as in that case they are rest assured about the commitment & accountability.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 3 2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Dear realacres,
                    The situation is rally sad at many places. I think builder & society should jointly take efforts to improve the situation of infrastructure at least in their nearby areas.
                    This is not done...we Pay income Tax..Property Tax...Unreasonable rate to buy property & then also society should improve the situation of infra....

Jitu sir, I have just seen link posted by you about Paris that really shows why they are developed & we are still developing & will be developing in next 100 years....What a beautifully planned roads they have in paris & what we have in india....And I must tell you for situation of this in India politician & builders both are equally responsible....I think Builders should put pressure on politician for better infra, just like you did for PMC bus service from Samrajya to Pune station you ppls (builders) also push hard politicians for other infra as well like water(which is almost become amenities these days, I have seen some ppls writing PMC water supply as amenities in amenities list)Good raod, Street light...
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

If these things are intact then buyers dont even mind to pay little more as in that case they are rest assured about the commitment & accountability.
                      Little yes, but I don't know how 300% hike still means little. No one will buy Merc E Class if it is priced for INR 2Cr. At the end what matters is VFM.

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                      This is not done...we Pay income Tax..Property Tax...Unreasonable rate to buy property & then also society should improve the situation of infra....
                      Agreed man & as the govt fails to perform it's duty, I advocate not to pay tax. The best day this country will see is when govt goes bankrupt & requires money from corporates.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X