Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by hitmady
    A simple logic, why would I buy in kothrud, a Pune suburb for 50-70L and travel long-distance by PMT/Car rather than renting within work-location at less than 1/4 EMI.
    Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
    Dear hitmady,
    People prefer to stay in suburb only for peace & nuisance free atmosphere.
    For true peace of mind I'll go for renting option in kothrud. Buying means having financial tension of paying EMI = 4x Rent with huge outstanding loan.
    A NRI-friend of mine rented his 3BHK at #15K in kothrud last year.
    Last edited by hitmady; February 3 2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      I advocate not to pay tax. The best day this country will see is when govt goes bankrupt & requires money from corporates.
      That is not the solution Real. This is like saying "if Politicians are scre*ing us then why should we stay behind let us also scr*w ourselves."
      The problem is of corrupt politicians and this way the one who will eventually land up paying will be the people of India.

Comment

Agreed man & as the govt fails to perform it's duty, I advocate not to pay tax. The best day this country will see is when govt goes bankrupt & requires money from corporates.
        What r u saying? DO u think these corporates r not corrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
          What r u saying? DO u think these corporates r not corrupt?
          Well, frankly saying the corporates have many babus & mantris on their payroll & can say this with complete assurance because this is my first hand experience. However, the corporates make sure that the interests of the shareholders is protected & corporates are to make profits, that's the bottomline. However, politicos don't perform their duties. There are 2 types of politicos:-
          1. Who gets bribes & does work,
          2. Who gets bribes & doesn't complete the work.
          Unfortunately, type 2 chaps are more, classic case is sitting Pune MP Kallu & Dada Pawar. I hence, prefer Shiela Dixit govt in Delhi, Modibhai's Govt in Gujarat; atleast they do something unlike Maha govt & here lies the sole problem.

Eg. The VAT in Maha is 12%, while in other states (except MP) it is 4% for fones. What happened? The sales dropped (with bill) by 75%. My friends got their fone from Gujarat. A fone costing 30k there costs 33k here, if you buy 2 fones, you save 6k flat & in anycase, the warranty is valid here too, hence no probs.

Hence, better spend money yourself or make direct donations rather than fillng pockets of Maha mantris, just make sure you have taxman on your payroll.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by bloger View Post
            5. Why would you think buyer will buy 2 BHK at 60-70 lakhs with 75K EMI appx (Factor in / hypothesize no self payment from savings).....when 2 BHK in kothrud can command rent around 8-10 K per month

6. Which buyer segment u expect to have annual income to supportthese prices ?
            Dear bloger,
            5. Its not just thinking but there are genuine clients who buy 60/70 L 2BHK flats in Samrajya. the sole reason for such cost is the area of 2BHK which is appox 1300 sft.
            6. My target buyer is anyone who wish to & can afford to buy a flat in Samrajya.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 4 2010, 12:43 PM.
            Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
              Jitu,

Most of the builders are joining price war. e.g. Sapphire Park:Amit Enterprises, Blue Ridge:Paranjape, Megapolis: Kumar and Avinash Bhosale, Oravi: Samarthi and Bandal, everyone is reducing prices.

Any thoughts on the same on your part?
              I hope, you are not left out.
              Everyone knows Pune has largest unsold repository of unsold flats in India.

I know, as you own the land by inheritence, you may not be forced to reduce the prices. But, still do you feel it can be a good idea to do more business at little lesser margin?
              I feel, it can result into bigger topline and bottomline as well (though not in %, but in absolute numbers). For me, this makes bigger business sense. Although, you might have some different calculation on your mind.

Request you to give it a thought.
              Dear mahesh,
              Price policy is a joint decision keeping in mind that the business runs smoothly. Moreover we try to make our product as much as VFM in comparison to nearby schemes.

Comment

Eg. The VAT in Maha is 12%, while in other states (except MP) it is 4% for fones. What happened? The sales dropped (with bill) by 75%. My friends got their fone from Gujarat. A fone costing 30k there costs 33k here, if you buy 2 fones, you save 6k flat & in anycase, the warranty is valid here too, hence no probs.
                Dear realacres,
                I completely agree with you. I had seen a substantial drop in sales in my shoppee after State Govt hiked the VAT from 4% to 12.5%. This has led me to restrict my inventory and concentrate on vouchers & top ups.
                Present state govt policies needs to be reviewed. Just for e.g. after taking a stand to remove Octroi nothing has been done yet.
                Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 4 2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

6. My target buyer is anyone who can afford a flat in Samrajya.
                  Well said.That's why we (me & my wife) avoided your project even after we tempted to buy there and "could" afford.But. if we would have booked, then we could not have afforded to fill petrol in my bike... forget about the car !!! Anyways....the project is really good but large community of your potential buyers would agree with me that the project is NOT VFM. Debate continues....

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                    Well said.That's why we (me & my wife) avoided your project even after we tempted to buy there and "could" afford.But. if we would have booked, then we could not have afforded to fill petrol in my bike... forget about the car !!! Anyways....the project is really good but large community of your potential buyers would agree with me that the project is NOT VFM. Debate continues....
                    Dear Harish,
                    I felt sorry tht for some reason you didn't opt for Samrajya. I am thankful to you for your words of appreciation over the project.
                    I would like to hear from you as to on which points you find this project not VFM so that we can work on it in our future projects?
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 4 2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Dear realacres,
                      I completely agree with you. I had seen a substantial drop in sales in my shoppee after State Govt hiked the VAT from 4% to 12.5%. This has led me to restrict my inventory and concentrate on vouchers & top ups.
                      Present state govt policies needs to be reviewed. Just for e.g. after taking a stand to remove Octroi nothing has been done yet.
                      Hey, you also deal in fones? Good that you diversified. So, can we get a fone free with Samrajya? Btw, removal of octroi will lead to lower RE prices right or fatter profits?

*PS:- The fone has to be Vertu.

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                      Well said.That's why we (me & my wife) avoided your project even after we tempted to buy there and "could" afford.But. if we would have booked, then we could not have afforded to fill petrol in my bike... forget about the car !!!
                      Man, there has been new PMPML bus service introduced. It is for buyers who face what you mentioned above.

Anyways....the project is really good but large community of your potential buyers would agree with me that the project is NOT VFM. Debate continues....
                      Yep, the debate continues....endlessly, many Ekta Kapoors doing the rounds.
                      Builder bhi kabhi buyer tha!!
                      Last edited by realacres; February 4 2010, 12:54 PM.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X