Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    So very true. Infact I remember the dialog which Mr. Jagdish Khattar, ex-MD of Maruti Suzuki made:- "Maruti 800 is as safe as Mercedes-Benz". Same goes with the builders here.

so sir, how much do you know about construction/engineering and quality

what do you have (800) or nothing (MB)

i have much much more that what you are stating above

quality in anything and everything is a habit and not luck - whatever the price

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
      Hello AkaashS

Here are my answers regarding Sigma1... btw I dont take any remarks personally...

1. Within last 8 years, I have been staying in western countries including USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland and many more... in fact, I have stayed less in India..
      2. I graduated from M.I.T. Pune so I know that area extremely well. MIT has two entrances or two access roads. Anyone going to Sigma1 can see MIT students lurking around everywhere. I already mentioned that this is still better than Vanaraji because this is after the college not before.
      3. I have a builder friend who is a friend of Kapil Gandhi (builder of Sigma One). I could have got the negotiated rate easily but no way they could match Samrajya.
      4. Many people still believe that more money means more better things, but actually we are simply justifying ourselves by saying that. I personally believe that Samrajya is also costly, but as I had mentioned, I needed and it and it was in my budget.
      5. in RE, you can see many builders showing awards but that does not justify the prices
      6. They might have earned many rewards, but I did not like their layouts. period.
      7. They could not justify the huge parking costs they are charging.
      8. Swimming pool is too small and it will be shared between the 4 buildings and investors who are building their bunglows right next to it.
      9. Finally, I have seen the project in details and then only I gave these comments. I also saw Indradhanu, Bhujbal, Samrajya, Sun city projects, Darode-Jog (Karve-nagar) and liked Samrajya the best. BTW, Darode-Jog are selling 3 BHK for 97L and Karishma is selling 3 BHK in 1.31 CR. maybe you find that more luxurious simply because they are over-prised... :-)

By all means, buy the home which you like and which is in your budget. As i have always mentioned, I am simply stating my experiences/comments. Your criticism is most welcome!

hey mandar thanks!

just some info on me too - an engineer with mba from the tates, stayed and worked on many of the best projects in the world (dubai, seattle etc.)

i hate people who do not know the value/cost for quality

was surprised to see such world class brands all at one place and felt good that india (pune) is catching up to world standards in construction which is very dear to me

as you stated your experiences i stated mine and thats it

about kumar properties (Karishma), i had visited them 8 years back when they were selling the first couple of buildings and even visited them now. no much difference in the materials being use (everything is local) - hence it can be said that it is over priced.

i believe in quality and that comes at a price (not over price) because there is somethig known as value for money

in todays fast moving material world at least my family does not have to time to use the pool its only on vacations

sigma one road - there is a side gate entrance to mit but it is more than 300 mts away near after shilpa society - dosent really matter

so have a great home (whereever you buy), all the best

for me i do not feel india is worth staying with so much of f****** politics, senseless traffic, pollution, tax etc. etc. - my personal opinion

Comment

Originally posted by AkaashS View Post
        ya i agreee, RECESSION - if you see i do not think there is recession at least for the rich as all the malls, hotels etc. seem full when i was there in india. lets wait and watch
        The sales of INR 20L+ cars have dipped by over 26%. Seems they live below poverty line. Maurya Sheraton has seen it's room bookings dip, so have other hotels in Delhi too. The only good thing is the Commonwealth games 2010. Pune hotels like Le Meridian, Taj Blue Diamond, Sun-n-Sand has seen room occupancy dip by 34%, prices have been reduced by 20-25%. What more do you want as proof?
        thanks!

do you know where, what feild i work in to say that

now if i say something about you like you are a b**** working in a r** l***** a*** then how would you feel

do not talk about a person if you do not know him- basics
        Why get personal? When a person runs out of issues, does he starts getting personal. Maybe you too don't have any issues to counter the facts.

my dear friend

i am from the construction industry in dubai, have worked/engineered for the best hotels in the world

do you need to know more.....
        Yep, the quotation for the hotels which you have worked for & rate of construction/room acording to star rating. Btw, what Sigma 1 provides doesn't cost more than INR 300/sq ft in addition to basic contro cost. Most of the things like sound proof windows etc. is already there in Mithila. Even Kumar's 45 Nirvana Hills is quoting INR 4500/sq ft for a 30+ storey. You should be knowing that after 15 floors, the prices increases for constro. Is sigma 1 30+ floors? Really wonder how you don't know this.

So before making personal remarks especially against women & boasting about Dubai, remember that Qatar has bailed out Dubai from RE mess else Dubai would have gone bankrupt, prices having dipped by over 55-60%.

Till then, Ma as-salaamah.
        Last edited by realacres; August 30 2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: typo.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

thanks!

now if i say something about you like you are a b**** working in a r** l***** a*** then how would you feel

Well.. you have given a splendid introduction of yourself...

Comment

hi akassh
            we have nothing to do where r u from or wht u do. this forum is about RE and wht builders r doing. as u said in ur previous post kindly elaborate wht du u EXACTLY mean by upmarket specs.
            if u compare sigma one with samrajya then as mandar hd already said, samrajya is far more better than sigma one. making a show flat with the help of a interior designer is making ppl fool. is sigma one giving this in all flats. the answer is NO. atleast in samrajya they r clear as to wht they show is wht they give. for eg. in ssamrajya u get SS trolleys in kitchen for all flats as shown in sample flat.
            u seem to be a short tempered person. u dont know how to respect woman and hence u hd made tht cheap post. i kindly request u hence forth dont do this.

sam...
            Last edited by sam2008; August 30 2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

thanks!

Builder's frustration at their best.
              not for long it goes burst now. Good signs.

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
                Builder's frustration at their best.
                not for long it goes burst now. Good signs.
                hi aditi,
                it seems tht akassh is either from builders camp or may be he is one of the flat owner in sigma one. thts why he cant digest the facts discussed about sigma one in this thread.

sam...

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
                  hi aditi,
                  it seems tht akassh is either from builders camp or may be he is one of the flat owner in sigma one. thts why he cant digest the facts discussed about sigma one in this thread.

sam...
                  Sigma One - how many corners one can find in a flat in this scheme???? 50% More than normal..what a internal pathetic layout...

Comment

Kumar Nirvana

Hi

Kumar Nirvana is giving just the raw flat for 4,500/- that is only Slab and brick work !! :p without any finishes like plaster pop, flooring, painting, electrification and Sigma and Pethkar is giving complete flat!

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    The sales of INR 20L+ cars have dipped by over 26%. Seems they live below poverty line. Maurya Sheraton has seen it's room bookings dip, so have other hotels in Delhi too. The only good thing is the Commonwealth games 2010. Pune hotels like Le Meridian, Taj Blue Diamond, Sun-n-Sand has seen room occupancy dip by 34%, prices have been reduced by 20-25%. What more do you want as proof?

Why get personal? When a person runs out of issues, does he starts getting personal. Maybe you too don't have any issues to counter the facts.

Yep, the quotation for the hotels which you have worked for & rate of construction/room acording to star rating. Btw, what Sigma 1 provides doesn't cost more than INR 300/sq ft in addition to basic contro cost. Most of the things like sound proof windows etc. is already there in Mithila. Even Kumar's 45 Nirvana Hills is quoting INR 4500/sq ft for a 30+ storey. You should be knowing that after 15 floors, the prices increases for constro. Is sigma 1 30+ floors? Really wonder how you don't know this.

So before making personal remarks especially against women & boasting about Dubai, remember that Qatar has bailed out Dubai from RE mess else Dubai would have gone bankrupt, prices having dipped by over 55-60%.

Till then, Ma as-salaamah.

Comment

Akash

Hi Akash,

I agree with your views of Sigma One
                      Its really a wonderful project no doubt.
                      But you can voice your opinion in a simpler, subtle and positive way buddy!

By the way do you know you ppl are arguing on no reason though, as today morning when i called, they said there are no flats left in Phase 1,2 & 3. No no reason for us to contemplate over already sold flats, lets see when they launch phase 4

quote=AkaashS;31609]Hey I don't agree with mandarg at all and following is the logic to say so.
                      Recently I'd visited Sigma One and found everything there so upmarket the international brands, the high quality finishes, superior planning, best carpet saleable ratio and the forest view from all sides.
                      This project is expensive no doubt as it is only for affluent/elite class who know what luxury is, no tom dick or harry can buy such luxury or even understand what international standards mean. I can say this as throughout my life have stayed in many different countries around the world and its surprising to see most of these things in Sigma One (Pune - India).
                      I think people do not have complete information about the project but still write their own story. There is a seperate road for Sigma One as it does not share that with MIT at all; only one side of the project shares a common compound wall with MIT.
                      Even the windows there are sound and dust proof gosh must be expensive
                      Their model flat is worth a look ! Neat, subtle and definitely elite.
                      Sadly all my efforts to negotiate were wasted as they have no negotiation policy! Even in this recession time no discounts are offered at all.
                      I heard that they have won some national and international awards too.
                      Also very few flats are left in phase 1 to 3.
                      I'm waiting for their last phase to be launched lets see.
                      My dream home will definitely be in phase 4.
                      Luxury does come at a price or else its not luxury and everyone cannot afford it : )
                      You need to really see the project to believe it (specially in monsoons as nature is at its best)[/quote]

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X