Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
Reply
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Manav_2010
    Jitu_Sir,

    One curious question in my mind. I've heard that you don't allow purchaser to do modifications of the flat before possession. In general, if a person wants to do some interior decoration, and if s/he hires any interior decorator, it would be very efficient and low cost thing if that decorator gets to do modifications while home is being built.

    Let me know your thoughts on this.

    Dear manav,
    Regrets for late reply.
    Its true that we do not accept any kind of customization. Till few years back we used to accept changes but because of the following reasons we changed our policy:
    1. there are no limits for changes which affects the work schedule and results into substantial delay in achieving possession dates.
    2. tough to incorporate changes between routine schedule.
    3. arranging meetings between purchaser with Engg/ Architects is a time consuming process. Also there can be differences in opinions which leads to delay in finalizing actual changes.
    4. the satisfaction level of purchaser for his changes always remains a doubt.
    5. third party access while under const. increases complications.

    These were some of the prominent reasons for no change policy. I feel that its better to carry out systematic customization way while you undergo interior of your flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you considered giving handing over just the bare shell? This might mean everything upto walls but before plaster. In this way, buyer can customize concealed wiring, plumbing, etc at his expense and at his risk.
    Have heard that this approach is followed for upper class homes where builder hands over the entire floor just after RCC and walls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Have you considered giving handing over just the bare shell? This might mean everything upto walls but before plaster. In this way, buyer can customize concealed wiring, plumbing, etc at his expense and at his risk.

    Dear abeer,
    No bare shell option. Purchaser gets a finished flat with all standard specifications. No item can be either cancelled or left behind till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raju888
    5300 for one apt and 5000 for the rest. Prices have shot up. What was the launch date/price and are these prices realistic for Pune ? 80L for a 3 bedroom is steep. What was the peak price ?

    Dear raju,
    These 3 wings were launched in Jan10 and present rates are the opening rates. (except L wing whose launch rate was 5200) The max rate is 5500 psft for early possession flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

    I also fail to understand why kitchen is so small? When we have festivals, pooja, even the dining space is insufficient.

    Dear realacres,
    We have 2 K+D sizes viz., 18x10 for K/L wings and 26x10 for I/J/M/N wings. further increase in size will result into larger saleable area. Infact I had seen a new trend whereby the living room (+ dining) size is increased ( 18x18) to give a spacious effect while compromising on kitchen sizes (8x9).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear realacres,
    We have 2 K+D sizes viz., 18x10 for K/L wings and 26x10 for I/J/M/N wings. further increase in size will result into larger saleable area. Infact I had seen a new trend whereby the living room (+ dining) size is increased ( 18x18) to give a spacious effect while compromising on kitchen sizes (8x9).

    Hi Jitu,
    What I meant to say was only the kitchen should be big. Keep dining, living etc. as it is. Though this may increase the salable area, the person who can purchase a flat for 80L won't mind spending another 5-6L for better kitchen.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raju888
    am wondering who has the money to pay 80L.

    Other builders:D. Btw, this price looks verrryyyyy steeeeep for location like Kothrud.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raju888

    am wondering who has the money to pay 80L. My bank is approving a loan of only 40L


    That is a million dollar question which only builders and PBAP can answer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Dear raju,
    These 3 wings were launched in Jan10 and present rates are the opening rates. (except L wing whose launch rate was 5200) The max rate is 5500 psft for early possession flats.


    by early possession flats (5500 rate), you are referring to the unsold flats in L6 wing... right? they were appearing in the inventory pdf for a long time but now appear just as a small note on the website somewhere... :):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    That is a million dollar question which only builders and PBAP can answer.


    no they cannot... the question is actually who has money to pay.. :):) PBAP doesnt know anything about giving.. they only know about taking...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raju888
    What was the launch price of the apts which are ready and costing 5500 ? Also When was this project launched ?

    am wondering who has the money to pay 80L. My bank is approving a loan of only 40L


    it will be a good idea for income tax department to just get a list of people staying in such apartments to inquire and get their commission
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Other builders:D. Btw, this price looks verrryyyyy steeeeep for location like Kothrud.


    That's right...ordinary guys will never reach this summit :) rathr I will sponsor myself with that 80L and try climbing the everest :D, that make's lot of sense...chasing this target is totaly wothless.
    CommentQuote
  • One Bangalore builder Sobha is coming with a project in NIBM, called Sobha Carnation. I enquired with them about this project and the rates. Hold your breath, this was nearly 2 years ago. The rate they quoted was "1 Cr for a 3BHK" and "75L for a 2BHK". I counldn't help laughing, but now seems that the rates are reaching that high.

    Best thing is to rent, most of the properties are vacant anyway. When the bubble bursts, then attack (A-k-r-a-m-a-n!!).

    Now I think very soon most of the builders will start renting the unsold apartments as they will not find any buyer for them. I am waiting for that day very eagerly. :)
    CommentQuote
  • 72L for 2 BHK at Shoba Carnatio; one need to have 3 incarnations to afford there :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Jitu,
    What I meant to say was only the kitchen should be big. Keep dining, living etc. as it is. Though this may increase the salable area, the person who can purchase a flat for 80L won't mind spending another 5-6L for better kitchen.

    Dear realacres,
    being an 80IB scheme we have to restrict the total saleable area to 1500 sft. So in order to increase the kitchen size we need to compromise on area of other rooms. But will surely keep your point in mind and plan in the upcoming phases.
    CommentQuote