Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by ttt43 View Post
    Jitu_Sir,

Do you have any penalty clause if the possession is not given on the date promised?
    Dear ttt43,
    We do have a penalty clause incorporated within our agreement for delay in possession. This makes us more accountable towards providing timely possessions.

Originally posted by ttt43 View Post
    Also, from my previous question, have you noticed ANY slowdown in buyers in last one year?
    We here at Samrajya has experienced increase in enquiries week after week for the last one year except for some reduction in last 1 or 2 weeks.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
      monds .. you are back to personal grudge, against me or Jitu sir, you are the same

Btw I have already bought a flat in march 2009 in balewadi and anyways I cant afford a flat in Samrajya but I am really surprised by Jitu sir's style... hes a real far cry from a typical Pune builder
      Let me snatch your 50K and then you don't become personal...I will act like a very polite man in the world...

These Pethkar guys are so CHALU, they do any trick to fool you...they will tell you that you plot is in trouble, there are reservations, you give it to us and in return we will give you a flat in our scheme (eak pathar me 2 panchi - land bank and sale of flat)... the same game they played with me... when they realised that things are not going to work as they thought, they quit but cut my pocket before leaving

This is a typical Puneri Builder...totally un-professional...and unethical...

LETS CELIBRATE AND HONOUR THESE GREAT BUILDER...WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO AWARD THEM??? PADMA BHUSHAN / PADMA VIBHUSHAN / UDYOG RATNA / BHARAT RATNA???

WE HAVE LOST OUR VALUES...THAT'S WHY WE ARE LIKE THIS TODAY.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
        These Pethkar guys are so CHALU, they do any trick to fool you...they will tell you that you plot is in trouble, there are reservations, you give it to us and in return we will give you a flat in our scheme (eak pathar me 2 panchi - land bank and sale of flat)... the same game they played with me... when they realised that things are not going to work as they thought, they quit but cut my pocket before leaving
        Dear monds,
        Now will you make a favour to disclose the identity of which pethkar/s you are talking about. We had never dealt in such business what you are talking about. I insist you to share detail information about the deal. let others know the root of this issue.
        Sometime back you said you were charged 50K against some demarcation, now you are saying flat against land having some reservation and then in that case what for the 50K ? What is you agenda ?
        Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 9 2010, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          Dear monds,
          Now will you make a favour to disclose the identity of which pethkar/s you are talking about. We had never dealt in such business what you are talking about. I insist you to share detail information about the deal. let others know the root of this issue.
          Sometime back you said you were charged 50K against some demarcation, now you are saying flat against land having some reservation and then in that case what for the 50K ? What is you agenda ?
          Jitu, you have to tell me and all here who was that among you from Pethkar's...and you know it well...tell us now...and why you guys did that???

By the way, I have no hidden agenda... just want to make forum members bit more cautious about acts of Pune builders.

Comment

Thats not fair Monds ,

Can you please put details what exactly happend? All we could understand is some pethkar took 50K from you for some demarcation certificate??

Comment

Whatever it is...

Pethkar new flats is coming ard 70LK for 2BHK and 85LK for 3BHK.. Possession after April 2011..

Let them argue for 50K...

Am saving by Lakhs here... Not Interested!!! :p

Comment

Whatever it is...

Pethkar new flats are ard 70LK for 2BHK and 85LK for 3BHK...

Let them argue for 50K...

Me saving my Lakhs here.. OUT.. Not interested... :p

Comment

Jitu, you have to tell me and all here who was that among you from Pethkar's...and you know it well...tell us now...and why you guys did that???
                  Dear monds,
                  On one side you dont want to disclose, while on other end I am pleading against any such aligations. So no point in debating. When you will have enough courage to disclose we will discuss it further.

By the way, I have no hidden agenda... just want to make forum members bit more cautious about acts of Pune builders.
                  I appreciate your intentions.
                  Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 9 2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Why can't you just name the person who cheated you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                      Dear punerebuyer,
                      All fingers are not similar. I never said that recovery is impossible. The difficulty level to recover is subject to personal reasons which arise later on. We give due consideration to trust that buyers have shown in us even at the time of booking when there is no substantial work seen.
                      We are committed and we are taking honest efforts to fulfill them at right times.
                      Jitu, one more time, i would say that it is very easy for a builder to recover money from the buyers than for a buyer to put any pressure on builder. I also never said anything about impossible.

My simple question (which is still unanswered) is, you expect buyers to trust you for something but you are not ready to trust buyers for the same thing. If you want a buyer to trust about your timely delivery why cant you trust buyers for their timely payment.

In the scenario, a buyer has already paid almost 90-95% of the total amount. Why cant you trust for the remaining 5-10% of amount? And besides a builder can run away with money but buyer cannot run away with the flat. So it is always easier to track the buyer than the builder...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X