Hi folks,

As I earlier mentioned I am going to visit Pethkar - Samrajya today. I am finalizing a 2bhk unit there. The last rate quoted was Rs. 4200. Lets see how much they reduce the price today. If anyone has more info on this project/builder then kindly share. :D
Read more
2760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • who think 5000 Rs/sq ft to 5600 /sqft is right price

i would say Big no no for such high price with such crap size apartments

onother Fact about USA i forgot to mention
    your monthly rent = EMI in USA still people are not
    buying houses now because all of them saw devil in this 3 yrs lol
    please have money management our country is winding up big time like USA and too fast
    jai ho
    CommentQuote
  • advice (its my personal advice)

Originally Posted by puser
    And what advise you give to people who want to buy house; other than rent and not to buy?

i am renting house in USA from last 8 years with no issues and i heard all my friends went back to india in pune and b'lore they are renting them self.

unless you find that your pocket can aford a house and u can pay off ur house in Max 10 yrs with out cutting down ur food (:0) you should not buy a house thats my personal opinion as i worked in mortgage and banks from last 4 5 yrs
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My dear, don't put everyone in your shoe.

India and USA are completey different nations with different people and their line of thinking. One cant blanketly compare Pune and US and call 'crap' to almost anything/everything in Pune based on observations at US. US people do live life of luxury but pay on credit card; many India prefer debit card(unless of company reimbursement). Thats just simple example of how Indians are different than American. Indian economy is regulated by RBI etc. do you think we similar economical policies as of USA?

I am not sure if you're from Pune, but not many Punekars prefer to rent; they have always lived in their own houses since long. You may consider such thinking as 'social evil'.

One would not like to rent if his cousins, his wife's family etc all have their own houses and living in their own apartment but he is renting it. I know it may be financially valid; but humans are not computers because they think differently with many unknown parameters.

So one must have to find middle path instead of two extremes - not to buy, rent and buy at costly prices beyond capacity.
    CommentQuote
  • advice other than rent and not to buy

And what advise you give to people who want to buy house; other than rent and not to buy?

may be loose your all money in EMI for first 10 years as you end up paying only interst for first 10 yrs :D

please keep your hard earn money for better evaluation ... either get plot and build your own house which i was trying for long time but could not do it because i am not in india..
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Most of buyers in Samrajya would be Puneites only. However rate at this project is bit atrocious. There are people who booked at 1250/sqf while there are also ones who booked at 5200/sqf...This is huge difference to digest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pmithilesh
    i am renting house in USA from last 8 years with no issues and i heard all my friends went back to india in pune and b'lore they are renting them self.

unless you find that your pocket can aford a house and u can pay off ur house in Max 10 yrs with out cutting down ur food (:0) you should not buy a house thats my personal opinion as i worked in mortgage and banks from last 4 5 yrs
    thanks

So it seems after staying for long years in US also peoples cannot afford houses in Pune :))
    I think you should visit Samrajya where u can meet....."buyers whose pocket can aford a house and who can pay off ur house in Max 10 yrs with out cutting down ur food (:0)"
    CommentQuote
  • crap for price

My dear, don't put everyone in your shoe.

India and USA are completey different nations with different people and their line of thinking. One cant blanketly compare Pune and US and call 'crap' to almost anything/everything in Pune based on observations at US. US people do live life of luxury but pay on credit card; many India prefer debit card(unless of company reimbursement). Thats just simple example of how Indians are different than American. Indian economy is regulated by RBI etc. do you think we similar economical policies as of USA?

I am not sure if you're from Pune, but not many Punekars prefer to rent; they have always lived in their own houses since long. You may consider such thinking as 'social evil'.

One would not like to rent if his cousins, his wife's family etc all have their own houses and living in their own apartment but he is renting it. I know it may be financially valid; but humans are not computers because they think differently with many unknown parameters.

So one must have to find middle path instead of two extremes - not to buy, rent and buy at costly prices beyond capacity.

my dear friend i never said dont buy house please read my post creafully
    i always said 5600 is too high for crap size apartment if i am paying same rate in USA why not comapre USA with india ???????? i dont understand why people wants to pay 5600 rate with 70K EMI ? isnt it crap
    BTW did u buy apartment with 5000 + ? :-)
    CommentQuote
  • i wish i could buy at 5000 :D:D:D

Yup 5600 is too high; if you can get lesser rate in Bhawani Peth near Swargate.
    CommentQuote
  • that was good one

Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    So it seems after staying for long years in US also peoples cannot afford houses in Pune :))
    I think you should visit Samrajya where u can meet....."buyers whose pocket can aford a house and who can pay off ur house in Max 10 yrs with out cutting down ur food (:0)"

u got my point even all my friends who worked here for 12 years can not afford prices in samrajya .. they are like r u crazy 200,000 $ apartment 1200 carpet am i in LA ???

BTW i am getting better deal in LA for 1200 condo less then 200,000 $
    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Don't compare buyer's mindset of US and India's people...thats what I mena.

Regarding rates; I don't know US rates and never been to US; so cant comment
    CommentQuote
  • , cool...LA apartment cost less than Samrajya...It means i live in a city which is expensive than LA ;;)
    CommentQuote
  • me too!p:p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    i wish i could buy at 5000 :D:D:D

Yup 5600 is too high; if you can get lesser rate in Bhawani Peth near Swargate.

:Dhey BTW i am from pune lived in pune city for 20 odd years and still love pune city life
    i always planed to come back to india since 2007 but the serious problem is home buying exp ..

hey one more point in this whole recession who suffered finally ?
    BUYERS not Builders :) they lost there houses bcoz of huge EMI :(
    builders got there share from banks banks got there shares rom gov by printing money heeee
    CommentQuote
    :Dhey BTW i am from pune lived in pune city for 20 odd years and still love pune city life
    i always planed to come back to india since 2007 but the serious problem is home buying exp ..

hey one more point in this whole recession who suffered finally ?
    BUYERS not Builders :) they lost there houses bcoz of huge EMI :(
    builders got there share from banks banks got there shares rom gov by printing money heeee

Many its not only Samrajya...Do check at other projects in Pune; you wont find any project below 3000. Even in fringe and cornered areas like "NIBM annexe" quotes such rates.
    CommentQuote
    u got my point even all my friends who worked here for 12 years can not afford prices in samrajya .. they are like r u crazy 200,000 $ apartment 1200 carpet am i in LA ???

BTW i am getting better deal in LA for 1200 condo less then 200,000 $
    :-)

This will help those guys who always bash ITG and NRI.....

Yo man ...India is shining.....dreaming those days when US worker will start cming to India for job. :))))))))

If that can happen in IPL...why not in IT :))
    CommentQuote