Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
    another issue one of my friends reported for amenities facing flat is the annoyance of reverse/parking music in many cars... it gets really annoying when you are relaxed and enjoying moonlight and suddenly a loud and wierd titanic tune announces somebody's parking efforts...
    Dear punerebuyer,
    To put a check on the above issue we have made strict guideline to put off the reverse horn within the society. As per the guideline members are requested not to use horn while they travel through the drive way.
    Its responsibility of every member to maintain social etiquettes while living in a society.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

another issue one of my friends reported for amenities facing flat is the annoyance of reverse/parking music in many cars... it gets really annoying when you are relaxed and enjoying moonlight and suddenly a loud and wierd titanic tune announces somebody's parking efforts...
      LoL.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
        Dear punerebuyer,
        To put a check on the above issue we have made strict guideline to put off the reverse horn within the society. As per the guideline members are requested not to use horn while they travel through the drive way.
        Its responsibility of every member to maintain social etiquettes while living in a society.
        you as a builder can only set a guideline.. the enforcement needs to be carried out by society only, so i guess if it works well, you cannot take any credit.. but at the same time, it will not be your fault if people dont follow it..

i simply thought of mentioning it because of the discussion trend...

Comment

you as a builder can only set a guideline.. the enforcement needs to be carried out by society only, so i guess if it works well, you cannot take any credit.. but at the same time, it will not be your fault if people dont follow it..

i simply thought of mentioning it because of the discussion trend...
          Dear punerebuyer,
          As standard procedure we carry out a 'Declaration' on possession, whereby essential guidelines are set within it for common benefit. This should prove helpful in enforcement.

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
            As standard procedure we carry out a 'Declaration' on possession, whereby essential guidelines are set within it for common benefit. This should prove helpful in enforcement.
            interesting... what if a buyer says that since ultimately the decision and enforcement will be from society so he/she is not comfortable in any 'Declaration' from the builder. Will this person be able to book a flat in Samrajya?

Comment

interesting... what if a buyer says that since ultimately the decision and enforcement will be from society so he/she is not comfortable in any 'Declaration' from the builder. Will this person be able to book a flat in Samrajya?
              Dear punerebuyer,
              We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its an inherent document.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 11 2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
                We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its essential procedure at possession stage.
                i can ask so many questions on this but its not worth anymore... everything comes down to only one reality... builder will enforce, make conditions 'binding' on buyers even if they are not a part of society, take full payments because they cannot trust buyers for timely recovery but buyers need to trust builder for each and every word they say...

if builders were so trustworthy and buyers so much cheaters, one would have seen more builders complaining about buyers.. any guesses whats the reality?

i have yet to find a single person who is happy and satisfied with the builder while taking possession.

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
                  We explain our buyer as to how these guidelines are going to be helpful in maintaining tranquility of the society. Its an inherent document.
                  message blocked so trying again

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
                    i can ask so many questions on this but its not worth anymore... everything comes down to only one reality... builder will enforce, make conditions 'binding' on buyers even if they are not a part of society, take full payments because they cannot trust buyers for timely recovery but buyers need to trust builder for each and every word they say...

if builders were so trustworthy and buyers so much cheaters, one would have seen more builders complaining about buyers.. any guesses whats the reality?

i have yet to find a single person who is happy and satisfied with the builder while taking possession.

Comment

Dear punerebuyer,
                      You are requested to come down once at our office and I will introduce to all those who have taken recent possessions. If you wish to keep your identity hidden, I can even provide their contact details to you, so that you can discuss privately (to ensure there is no influence). You can verify your doubts directly with them.

Would you like to talk with anyone/ everyone ?
                      Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 12 2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X