Collapse

Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

I think that the price Jitu is charging for flats is unreasonable, unaffordable, and unjustified. I also think that any person who is buying a flat in Samrajya today at this price is a fool.
    Jitu tries to sell by saying that RE prices will always go up, RE prices can never fall.
    But this dialogue gives all of us a chance to educate new buyers that this sales talk is all about creating FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt). Through many posts in this thread, we have exposed the loopholes and false logic in the sales pitch of RE builders in Pune.
    FYI, Linux guys regularly accuse Microsoft for creating FUD. But if Microsoft contributes patches to Linux, will they reject the patches just because they came from Microsoft? I dont think so.
    Do I think Jitu is a cheat and he tells lies? No.

Comment

Everyone is welcome here. I don't have any personal comment on any builder here. My focus is on buyers. All I wanted to say is folks should not get carried away by sweet sales talk, not to loose focus on what really matters whcih is affordability and right pricing, no matter however polite the words and justifications are.

Comment

Originally posted by bloger View Post
        Thats the pity dear. People get blinded by sugarcoated words. People would quarrel for 2 Rs. Kothimbir Judi if the seller tries to sell it at 2.50 Rs. But would be ready to enter slavery happility to pay lifetime earning for a flat at 300% price than its worth.

Being polite with words is human quality. But thats asthetic.

Being polite with deeds, like not selling a product worth 25 laksh at 50-70 lakhs, is what matters. If person is not right in deeds, there is no value for the words. I mean whats point in standing for word if selling price itself was 300% more than its worth ?
        Bolger,
        The problem is even after taking 300% amount of money, Pune builders dont show the qualities displayed by Jitu here in his replies on this forum...
        BTW, I am not fighting about price here.

Comment

Jitu_sir was banned many times in past.. so probably he will be back soon by the time he comes back, samrajya will be even more 'expensive'

Comment

Thats the pity dear. People get blinded by sugarcoated words. People would quarrel for 2 Rs. Kothimbir Judi if the seller tries to sell it at 2.50 Rs. But would be ready to enter slavery happility to pay lifetime earning for a flat at 300% price than its worth.

Being polite with words is human quality. But thats asthetic.

Being polite with deeds, like not selling a product worth 25 laksh at 50-70 lakhs, is what matters. If person is not right in deeds, there is no value for the words. I mean whats point in standing for word if selling price itself was 300% more than its worth ?
            Hey, that Kothimbir Judi example is a fact. I also have the same opinion. We all fight with daily subjiwala but when it comes to sophisticated shops (malls, cloth shops, McDonalds, and of course Flats, etc.) we also become sophisticated and quietly pay whatever these guys demand.

Strange human behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by ams444 View Post
              Jitu_sir was banned many times in past.. so probably he will be back soon
              Dear all (puser, maheshk, abeer, sanav, aditi, vk, realacres, ams444)
              I am back again. I hd been banned for some URL issue. I am thankful to all of you who requested the moderator to lift my ban.
              Now after this commercial break I am again ready to provide clarification.
              Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 16 2010, 08:21 PM.
              Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
                But speaking politely and respecting others is a human quality that everyone appreciates... and all of us expect as well.
                Dear sanav,
                Thanks for your appreciation. It encourages.

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
                And Jitu sir gives us a impression that he would stand for his word, and in todays market you hardly find any seller standing by thier products like this..
                As regards our product we had taken enough efforts to raise our confidence in it. This helps us to stand by our commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                  Jitu.. in another post, you offered me to contact the people who were given possession in L6 and here you are mentioning that possession is in end March... whats the truth?
                  Dear punerebuyer,
                  BY 31st March our L6 building comprising 4 wings will be ready for flats (till 7th) for handing over the possessions. Meanwhile considering urgency of some clients we had given them possession on priority basis. I was talking about those clients.

But my question still remains unanswered. I will provide you their ctc details, but you must put their feedback here (either positive or negative).

Comment

I wonder ppl do praise so much to a builder for being polite but do not question outrageous rates at which he tries to sell his project. Anything can happen in Pune
                    Originally posted by abeerbagul View Post
                    I think that the price Jitu is charging for flats is unreasonable, unaffordable, and unjustified.
                    Originally posted by enduser View Post
                    Hey, that Kothimbir Judi example is a fact. I also have the same opinion. We all fight with daily subjiwala but when it comes to sophisticated shops (malls, cloth shops, McDonalds, and of course Flats, etc.) we also become sophisticated and quietly pay whatever these guys demand.]
                    Dear bloger, abeer, enduser
                    As regards rates the clarification is precisely explained by aaj123. It was little difficult for me to put it in my way (sugarcoated words). I am thankful to aaj123 for making it easy for me.
                    Originally posted by aaj123 View Post
                    Well in that case, you are welcome not to buy. I don't understand why people on this forum blame builders alone for quoting high prices. Even flats for resale which were purchased at low prices years back are quoted by owners at the same going rate as new projects. Why are they exempt from criticism?

I personally do not agree with the logic of 'builders being bad because of quoting prices more than worth'. Who can decide what anything is worth? Ultimately if you do not find anyone in the market who is selling at the prices deemed as fair by you then it is more a pointer that what you think is fair is not really practical.
                    Last edited by Pethkar Projects; February 16 2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3
                      edit...........
                      Dear sanav,
                      Just 3 more posts (after 50 posts you become a senior member) and you are out of the above problem....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X