Last updated: May 1 2015
2792 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Samrajya, Pethkar Builders, Kothrud, Pune

Originally posted by manu234 View Post
    hi
    is there anyone who has booked flat in samrajya o and p wing?
    thanks
    manu
    hey manu,
    one of my friend has booked in P wing for a budget area flat of 972 sft. if you have any query then i can share my knowledge on it.

sam...

Comment

how much is the 2 BHK costs ? is 972 carpet or the saleble area?

whats the rate

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
        how much is the 2 BHK costs ? is 972 carpet or the saleble area?

whats the rate
        hey porwal,
        972 is saleable while its carpet is 755 & terrace is 50 sft. 972 = 755 x 1.25 + 50 x 0.5 sft. the plan for this is available on their website. wht i know is they hv finished with their bookings till 7th floor. the closing rate was 4200 psft (parking free) which brings the total costs to 47Lacs. they will soon open the higher 4 floors with tentaive rates of 4500 to 4800.

sam...

Comment

Rate increased!!

Looks like Pethkar has increased rates to 4800 psf now. that is the official rate on the availability status on their website.

the available inventory list looks small, but i have observed it getting changed frequently and flats in 'O' building appearing and disappearing intermittently..

They havent launched the last 4 floors which they were planning to launch in Diwali but at least the development progress is looking good. so they might be planning to selling the remaining ones in ready possession.

i think it is a good site overall but 4800 looks high in current scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
            Looks like Pethkar has increased rates to 4800 psf now. that is the official rate on the availability status on their website.

the available inventory list looks small, but i have observed it getting changed frequently and flats in 'O' building appearing and disappearing intermittently..

They havent launched the last 4 floors which they were planning to launch in Diwali but at least the development progress is looking good. so they might be planning to selling the remaining ones in ready possession.

Rightly said mandar. the rates for early possession buildings hv been increased to 4800. even today i noticed tht there r no flats left in O&P wings. it seems tht there is some improvment in bookings overall. one of my friend int in higher floors hv been told tht the upper floors will be opened either in 2/3 months or directly at ready possession. moreover the rates quoted are 5000 to 5200. these seems too high at present scenario. but one thing is true tht the view from these upper floors shld be awesome.

sam...

Comment

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
              moreover the rates quoted are 5000 to 5200. these seems too high at present scenario. but one thing is true tht the view from these upper floors shld be awesome.

sam...
              I would then rather prefer Sigma 1 at this price.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                i think one needs to evaluate the total package if rates are same at both sites. bcoz the total pacakge cost is dependant of additional loading like parking, infra structure charges, maintenance etc.
                also location of flat, floor, view should matter. another thing is wht extra things like kitchen trolleys shld be also considered.
                no doubt the location of sigma1 is awesome especially in rainy season, but one of my concern there was the only one approach road tht too just 40' wide. in case of repair works there is no alternate road.

sam...
                Last edited by sam2008; November 10 2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Sigma 1 charges 3 lacs for parking and they have a floor rise cost. Pethkar is overpriced at this rate but still less than sigma 1 surely...

Comment

Originally posted by mandarg View Post

Oops 4800 at Samrajya!!! I was waiting for a rate 2400-2500 here According to 50% correction theory

When I will see those rates

maybe never in this projects as this projects getting good bookings...so where I will get 50% corrected rates???? maybe some altu-faltu projects where only GHOST will live...not in any decent projects...

Where are those 50% correction theory guys??? do I have to wait 4-5 years for that
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                      Oops 4800 at Samrajya!!! I was waiting for a rate 2400-2500 here According to 50% correction theory

When I will see those rates

maybe never in this projects as this projects getting good bookings...so where I will get 50% corrected rates???? maybe some altu-faltu projects where only GHOST will live...not in any decent projects...

Where are those 50% correction theory guys??? do I have to wait 4-5 years for that
                      Launch price of Samrajya was 5600-5800 early 2008. What do you think investors who have invested then
                      feel about their investment. Now dont tell me that they all cancelled their bookings and entered when there was
                      correction.

To date its not even at par, but below the launch price. 2 Yrs at par itself means 15L loss, as was calculated before in some other thread.

Do you think its wise to Ignore this facts and celebrate this price hike from their recent lows.

Its beyond my understanding. Its not "50% correction theory guys" who need to hide/disappear, but in fact its RE bulls who are in difficult situation now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X