Hello friends , i am new here !

I visited couple of Sairung projects and am having interest in below :

1.Sairung City
2.Lake View
3.Foliage Park

Can anyone tell me the latest feedback on these three. I have read all the threads but those are old ones , need some latest info/review on these

thanks for help
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not very good feedback about them on this forum...Take a look...
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-careful-sairung-developers-plot-42947.html

Do a due diligence on this before you put your hard earned money on this project...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I am one IT girl who IGNORED all the complaints against SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS posted on different web sites and still went ahead to purchase a plot with them trusting them blindly and today I am running after Consumer Courts and Police Station after getting badly cheated by them. I can only say one thing:

Don’t purchase plots from SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS. They are BIG CHEATERS.
    You will LOSE your HARD EARNED MONEY. There are many CASES filed against them in CONSUMER COURT and in PUNE POLICE Station.
    All those good comments you see posted about SAIRUNG are by their own staff., never go by them.
    For how they cheat, just go to the courts and police station and ask for the file cases., you will see many.

I was so tempted to purchase a plot in MARUNGI Road near LIFE REPUBLIC looking at the appreciation it will earn me and now I am suffering very badly.
    There are many groups in YAHOO, REDIFF, IndiaRealEstateForum, OLX, FB where people have shared all their BAD experiences they had with SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS.

I was actually tempted as I knew many people who purchased plots from SAIRUNG and earned good returns when they sold it off but the one who holds it finally will suffer as some of these people who approached the Municipality for constructing the houses were told clearly that none of these plots are legal, they come under MIDC and will never be given permission to construct houses.

So as long as it runs, SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS will keep cheating people and make MONEY. At the end of the day, people will have to run after Consumer Courts like me as these are CIVIL cases and no DIRECT POLICE action can be taken on them. I am BLEEDING.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • buyer102 years ago
      I have experienced the same. Please share facebook group link and whatsapp group link so that i can be part of buyers group.
  • I have had really good experience with Sairung. THe earlier you invest, the more you get faster. I have myself experienced it. I have been scouting lots of investors in past few years and would highly recommend to not go by one off instances. Little due diligence from our end is always required, there are tons of builders out there to cheat you, Sairung is not one of them. My individual experience has been great from them. I have invested in foliage park and returns have been 4 times in 3 years. And future potential is really good after I studied the Pune development plan, etc. So they have very strategic and well thought out places.
    CommentQuote
  • Sairungd developers is a great investment

Sonali am surprised....You can try and contact me if your issue has not been resolved yet...Am sure there is some misunderstanding...
    CommentQuote
  • Sairung is offereing 5 year EMI option for their bunglow plots near xrbia township ...Is it good option to invest @900psf based on current trend in Hinjawadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chitrang
    Sairung is offereing 5 year EMI option for their bunglow plots near xrbia township ...Is it good option to invest @900psf based on current trend in Hinjawadi?

unless it is residential NA, there is no point in investing - as you will never be permitted to construct a bunglow there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by restatejunki
    Sairungd developers is a great investment

Sonali am surprised....You can try and contact me if your issue has not been resolved yet...Am sure there is some misunderstanding...

How can you resolve her issue unless you work for Sairung yourself? Good job, mate
    CommentQuote