Pune: Suggestions For Weekend Homes

Last updated: November 21 2015
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune: Suggestions For Weekend Homes

Just to add,
    Assuming you are in you are at least 7-15 years away from retirement, I think Pirangut area will be a good choice because by the time you retire it will be a fully developed place. Perhaps too developed.

Comment

Hi helmak; Thanks for sharing your experience. It is encouraging. A flat is a good option but I have a poetic dream of doing small level farming and having a dog :-) Not sure how practical it is? But I feel that you made best an investment for the happiness of your family. Monetary gain is just a big bonus that you got on the way :-)
      Last edited by Malvish; November 20 2015, 11:54 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Thanks. Yes indeed. Time I spent with them esp when they were young was great. Now I wish they never grew up. Lol.

Hope your dreams come true.

Whatever you do please don't buy an isolated plot or Kachha land from a farmer directly.Buy a plot in a community developed by a developer. This way you don't have to worry about the title of the land. Kaccha land is what few friends bought together in Ravet a decade ago and suddenly they can't find their land as there are others who are claiming the land and have made a forceful occupancy of the land.
        Last edited by MANOJa; November 21 2015, 04:05 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X